2_2

Demons Come and Then We Fight

Donghae walked into the store he was smiling, even though his mind was saying otherwise.

Donghae POV:

"Yesung-hyung!" I called out, he turned around and was shocked when I gave him a great big manly hug.

"What was that for?" He laughed. I smiled.

"Am I not allowed to hug my Best Friend?" He scoffed and ruffled my head then pointed to a customer I shoud go help. I walked up to him and was about to turn away as he looked so scary until he called my name.

"Donghae-ssi?" I scrunched my eyes together and sighed, I span on my heels.

"Yes?" I responded walking up to him.

END OF POV

"Which Sims 3 is cheaper to get here?" (leave me alone I like sims xD). The man was checking Donghae out easily, Donghae never noticed.

"This one" Donghae reached up to the top shelf and was pushed slightly by the man. "Ah!" Donghae yelped falling towards the man and landing in his arms, hands on Donghae’s hips and faces extremely close. Siwon saw this.

"That guys a ert" He mumbled under his breath, walking over and pulling Donghae out of his hold. "Donghae go have something to eat" Siwon said looing at Donghae seriously. Donghae nodded and walked off. The man’s eyes followed every step, he stepped forward wanting to follow donghae but was stopped by Siwon’s hard chest.

"Jinyoung stay away from my friends. Got it?" Siwon spat out at the old ert.

"oh so a human is your friend now? No longer us vampires" He said baring his fangs.

"Don’t do it in public" Siwon glared at him and the fangs were put away. "Now get out" Siwon said pointing to the exit. Jinyoung scowled at the male and left.

Donghae was fixing his lunch when Siwon came into the backroom. The microwave went off and Donghae pulled out his ramen.

"Are you okay?" Siwon asked. Donghae scoffed.

"Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?" He walked past Siwon whilst blowing on his ramen. "Yesung I’m going on my lunch break" Donghae smiled and yesung nodded.

"Shouldn’t you be watching him?" Siwon said behind Yesung watching their dongsaeng walk out like a cute kid.

"Just because of what that man did?" Yesung brought up.

"You saw?" Siwon asked. Yesung gave the taller a DUH gaze.

"My job is to take care of my employees" Yeusng said then turned to his customer.

 

Eunhyuk was walking into the mall; he wanted to find a present for his cousin. He was walking calmly until he sensed something,something he had sensed before but couldn’t remember from where. He saw a brunette some 100 metres away from him he looked to be eating, he was about to walk up to him when a hand grabbed his wrist.

"Don’t go there"

He turned his head to the voice it was a women in white with red wings. He widened his eyes. Was he dreaming in real life?

"Eunhyuk" He was snapped out of the voice by his cousin’s voice.

"Siwon! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I work here" He smiled patting his back leading him to the store. "How are your dreams?" He whispered.

"Siwon, I know the name of the boy now" Eunhyuk said seriously.

"Really the one who is always chased by the demon?" Siwon asked, Eunhyuk nodded.

"His name is D-" He was cut off by a boy’s voice.

"Siwon Hyung what are you doing?" Donghae asked. Siwon turned around from his cousin to meet the eyes of the brunette.

"Donghae this is my cousin" Siwon said rubbing the nape of his neck. Eunhyuk whipped his head around hearing the boy’s name.

"Hello" Donghae bowed, Eunhyuk hadn’t seen his face yet because he was still bowing when he rose though Eunhyuk froze.

"Eunhyuk say something" Siwon nudged his cousin.

"AH-H-hello" Eunhyuk stuttered bowing trying to be polite. Donghae nodded then walked off.

Siwon waked him over the head. "What the hell was that? He is my best friend and you act ignorant in front of him" Eunhyuk glared at siwon.

"I wasn’t ignorant I was shocked. He is the boy in my dreams the one who is always getting chased" Eunhyuk said his eyes flashing blue.

"Calm down your eyes changed, but that makes sense donghae has been having trouble sleeping" Siwon thought. "Go talk to him" Siwon urged. Eunhyuk walked to the brunette.

"Hello" He said, donghae nodded his head not really paying attention. ‘im sorry about earlier I was just shocked because I thought I had seen ou before." Eunhyuk explained.

"And you where mistaken?" Donghae asked stacking the DVDs up on the shelf. Eunhyuk nodded. A DVD fell out of Donghae’s hands and Eunhyuk caught it. "Sorry about that I am a bit clumsy" He laughed. Eunhyuk fell for that smile. Why would a demon be after you? Eunhyuk thought. Donghae grabbed the DVD off him and their hands touched. Donghae saw it, everything Eunhyuk dreams about, he saw himself and Eunhyuk’s panic he felt terror then he saw himself through the eyes of Eunhyuk this morning in the mirror. But he saw more than intended he saw Eunhyuk’s past all the blood the killing’s he saw Eunhyuk bite into the neck off a young women then walk away. He was hunted and their connection broke. It all happened in a split second. Donghae whole eye went a glowing blue with a white crescent moon in the middle.

To Donghae it felt like minutes but to a human it felt like nothing happened. To a vampire it was an hour, he saw Donghae’s eyes change.

"What are you?" Donghae asked panting.

"I could say the same to you" Eunhyuk said, Donghae frowned.

"A demon chases me I don’t know why, but I see him during the day. He won’t leave me alone" Eunhyuk shushed Donghae. "What?"

"Ssh" He said again. There was silence. It was absouloutly silent in the mall on a Saturday. They walked out of the shopand no one was there.

"Where is everyone?" Donghae asked.

"They ran away from me"behind them stood mortifer. Donghae took Eunhyuk’s hand and ran, but mortifer was faster, more strong and more agile. Donghae was pulled back by mortifers strong arms.

"When will you learn Donghae? Bringing a vampire into the dream?" Mortifer said. Donghae gasped

"I’m dreaming?" Mortifer laughed and squeezed him harder.

"AHH!" Donghae screamed, Eunhyuk was getting agitated.

"You never stopped" Mortifer trew him to the bench and ran to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk barded his fangs and teeth. They fought each other blood oozing. Donghae watched weakly.

"I need to wake up" He whispered, he stood up. "Come on get up" He said. Donghae came out of the bench and went to a glass window his hand and got a piece of glass, he jabbed it into his chest and he woke up panting hard.

He was covered in sweat and surrounded by fire, the firse had demons hiding within it he got his gwon covered himself and tried to get out but it was no use the Demons kept controlling the fire pushing him into a corner.

Eunhyuk woke up from the dream and flashed through the streets to Donghae’s house. He needed saving. He arrived at the house to the human eye it wasn’t on fire but to a vampire’s eye it was and full of demons.

"!" Eunhyuk cursed. He barged in and ran upstairs avoiding the flames, when he arrived at the room all sorts of demons where surronding him. He conjoured a ball of wind and flew it at the demons they scattered but didn’t dare to leave.

"Eunhyuk!" Donghae screamed releaved. Eunhyuk stood infront of the kneeling boy guarding him.

"Okay what do demons of hell want with a human?" Eunhyuk demanded to know, one demon came out.

"He is no human. Vampire Lee" her voice hky and stiff.

"Then what is he?" By this time Eunhyuk was worn out and was getting dizzy he hadn’t had breakfast or dinner the night before and was feeling wozy.

"A dreamwalker the first one in 2,000 years" Eunhyuk’ eyes widened.

"That’s not possible the last one’s soul left this world and never came back the angels made sure of it. I was there would know" Eunhyuk explained.

"The soul attached to something there at the ceremony perhaps a human perhaps his ancestors, ancestors" She pointed at Donghae scowling. "He is a danger to the angels and us. He must die we must remove the eyes the banish the soul" She cackled.

"I wont let you!" He screamed, she looked at him.

"And why not?"

"I-I Don’t know" He stuttered looking at the petrified boy. She gasped.

"You-you are his protector!" Eunhyuk frowned and understood it all made sense but now he knew he couldn’t defend Donghae he was weak and unable to conjour his power anymore.

"Your falling short of your energy Vampire Lee" She smiled getting ready to pounce on him in order to get to Donghae. Eunhyuk fell back and hit the wall and slid down he was next to Donghae who was crying heavily but saw Eunhyuk’s look.

"If you’re a vampire then you need blood to survive?" Donghae whipered, Eunhyuk nodded weakly. He showed h neck to Eunhyuk. "Drink. If you really are meant to protect me then you cant do it like this" Eunhyuk’s instinct took over and he drank greedily Donghae was getting weak whilst Eunhyuk was growing with each mouthful. He supported Donghae by holding him when the boy could bear no more.

"NO!" the demon screamed. His blood was delicious eunhyuk thought the best he has had in the past 2,000 years. Eunhyuk finsihed and let the unconcious Donghae down slowly he was stronger than before much stronger.

"As we discussed I am his protector and you are dead!"

"More will come Vampire! He is a threat to all evil and some good he is the limbo between worlds we want him dead!" She screamed.