3_3

Demons Come and Then We Fight

By the time Eunhyuk had gained his strength the group of demons had left, and Donghae was passed out on the ground.

“Oh god” Eunhyuk picked up the boy and placed him on the bed he put a cloth on the bite mark he made to stop the bleeding. “Why must you be the one to suffer out of everybody. Why you?” Eunhyuk said as he ran his hands through the boys hair.

“Mmmmh” Donghae grumbled in his unconsciousness. Eunhyuk got out his mobile to call Siwon, but hesitated when he heard the door knock. He got up slowly and made his way to the door. He looked through the peeping hole no one was there, then back at Donghae on the bed. He turned around and was suddenly faced with a very familiar face, which shocked him.

“Heechul” He spat and bared his fangs, Heechul just smiled with his piercing red rose eyes, his teethe newly sharpened and very eager to bite into something.

“Eunhyuk, why have you been avoiding me?” He asked, walking up to the man.

“You made me into this do you think I would want to come back to you?” Heechul gasped, pretending to look hurt.

“I gave you a gift, enjoy it” Heechul whispered in his ear then saw Donghae on the bed. ”But it seems you like Humans over us, finding you in a humans home is a shock, especially when he smells so nice. I can smell him on you” Heechul made his way to the boys bed, and looked down at him, he turned his head to the side exposing the holes Eunhyuk had made. “Why does he smell familiar?” Heechul asked brushing the sleeping boys hair.

“Heechul, he is- he is a Dreamwalker, the last and only one in the past 2,000 years. And I am his-“

“Protector” Heechul finishedfor him and sighed sitting on his knees and facing the boy.

“How did you know?”  

“I knew there was good reason for turning you, Eunhyuk I bit you at birth even though you were a pureblood, I let some of my venom into you, that made you all the more powerful.”

“Heechul I know that, by how did you know I was his protector?” Heechul looked at the sleeping figure once more and leaned over to smell his neck gliding his nose up and down the soft skin.

“He smells just like him, only tastier” He turned to Eunhyuk. “I was a protector Eunhyuk, 2,000 years ago, I was the protector of the man that was killed by Angels, Demons and I watched helplessly as the Mages cast his soul into another world, I saw his soul leave” Eunhyuk joined Heechul.

“You were the one? Why didn’t you save him?” Eunhyuk asked.

“He wouldn’t let me; he said it was better this way. He could leave, but I didn’t want him to, you will become attached to him and become ever so possessive it hasn’t kicked in yet or when I sniffed his neck you would have done something” Donghae started to wake up and turned his head to the side only to see heechul’s eyes piercing him sharply, shocked he got up quickly and went to the edge of the bed but hit the wall.

“Donghae it’s okay” Eunhyuk said. “He won’t hurt you I won’t let him.” Donghae looked at Heechul then his eyes widened.

“I’ve seen you in my dreams.” He says then moves closer to Heechul until they were face to face.

“You have, what was I wearing?” He asked, holding Donghae’s head.

“You were wearing a robe with a crest on the back, the crest of a moon” Donghae’s eyes began to turn white; he brought his hands to Heechul’s temples.

“What’s happening?” Eunhyuk asked attentively watching the interaction.

“This is completely normal for a dreamwalker, his past self can sense me as a protector.”

“Heechul” Donghae’s voice had changed to that of a soft and husky sound. “I’m sorry, that day I manipulated your eyes so they would not see where my soul actually went I latched onto the ancestor’s ancestor of this child it took 2 years to develop” Heechul’s hand went up to the cheek of DOnghae whose eyes were now glowing white, and sweat was present dripping down and not stopping any time soon.

“Hangeng….I don’t know what to say” Eunhyuk feel to the ground clutching his head and his eyes began to bleed.

“Donghae what are you doing?” He yelped. Heechul saw him struggling and immediately snapped out of his trance.

“Oh god, you haven’t vented yet have you. DOnghae listen to me stop what you are doing now. You are using EUnhyuk’s power not yours you’re hurting him. STOP IT NOW!” Donghae began to calm down and feel into the grasp of Heechul.

“What did I do?” He asked looking around and saw EUnhyuk whipping blood of his eyes. “Did I do that?” Donghae looked at Heechul.

“No but you could have done worse” Donghae looked at Eunhyuk.

“No Mortius could have done worse” A bang was then heard.

“RIGHT YOU ARE DONGHAE-SSI! IT’S SO MUCH MORE FUNNER OUT OF THE DREAM” Mortius bellowed. Eunhyuk and Heechul stood up on their guard.

“Leave me alone!! Just go away!!” Donghae screamed clutching Eunhyuk’s hand feeling safe only in his grasp.