4_4

Demons Come and Then We Fight
Heechul sniffed the air and was on his guard at once. He turned around and held Donghae's head, the head that was tucked away behind Eunhyuks back. 
"Donghae please look at me!" Heechul said clutching his head. Donghae looked at him with his teary eyes. "You can control him, he is medling with your head, Mortius is a demon and Dreamwalkers can control demons get inside his head" Heechul said, Donghae squeezed Eunhyuk's hand tighter. 
 
"Heechul he is too weak! He does not have the power!" Eunhyuk said. 
 
"He does!" Heechul let go of Donghae's head to look at Eunhyuk. "You need to trust him" Heechul said. 
 
"Trust him? I do!" Eunhyuk yelled. Suddenly three daggers aimed at Donghae they came form nowhere, Eunhyuk hugged Donghae, whilst the Daggers pierced his back. Donghae buried his head in Eunhyuk's chest clutching his hand. Why did Donghae always clutch his hand? Eunhyuk wondered, but his mind was to busy on the pain that was piercing his back.
 
"Eunhyuk! What did you do that for?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk smirked, whipping the tears away from his eyes.
 
"I can't die mere swords can't hurt me. But they can hurt you. And I wont let that happen" Eunhyuk got up and Heechul pulled the daggers out of hid back. "Mortius stop hiding in the dark you coward  come out and fight!" Eunhyuk yelled.
 
"Oh i will Eunhyuk-ssi as the boy behind you is my possession, he belongs to me" Mortius said.
 
"He is not yours!" Heechul yelled.
 
"Oh Heechul i remember you. You had a very intamate relationship with Hangeng didn't you?" Mortius teased.
 
"SHUT UP!" Heechul yelled. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW?" 
 
"A lot, but Heechul and Eunhyuk if he is not mine how come I can access his brain so easily" Eunhyuk widened his eyes. He turned around, only to see Donghae scream out in pain clutching his right eye with one hand and the other hand clutching his ear.
 
"Donghae" Eunhyuk ran over and held the boy in his arms. "Please, fight him" Donghae was breathing rapidly and his eyes began bleeding and switching colours. 
 
"I can't Eunhyuk he is too strong" Donghae cried. "AHHHHH!" He screamed again and began having a fit, struggling in Eunhyuk's grasp as his shaking and squirming was getting rougher and anamalistic. Heechul came down beside him holding Donghae's blood red hand.
 
"Heechul what do we do?" Eunhyuk asked, panic on his face. 
 
"We help him" Heechul said.
 
"How?" Heechul got a knife and slit Eunhyuk's throat, the blood pured out and onto Donghae's shirt.
 
"Eunhyuk!" Donghae scremed when Eunhyuk's grasp losened and he fell on the floor. Donghae was still in pain from Mortius's intrusion into his brain, he clutched Heechul's collar, his eyes white with anger.
 
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" His voice was distored and his spirit side of the dreamwalker awakened. Heechul reamained calm even though Donghae was beginning to enter his mind.
 
"I didn't do anything Mortius did it" Heechul said calmly, what people didn't know was that Heechul was a protector 2,000 years ago for a reason that reason as because his mind could not be interpretated by anyone and even if they did Heechul could rearrange the truth and his thoughts, Donghae was the only person who enter his mind in an instant Heechul changed his thoughts to a lie, a picture of mortius slitting Eunhyuk's throat.
 
Donghae let go of Heechul and closed his eyes focusing on the demon trapped in his mind, whilst Heechul began to heal Eunhyuk. 
 
"Mortius come out of my mind coward" Donghae said. Mortius materialised infront f Donghae then, grabbed his neck slamming him into the wall. But Donghae would have none of it, he flashed behind mortius and emmited a strong white light from his hand and pushed on Mortius's back sending him into the wall on the other side of the room.
 
Heechul by this time had healed Eunhyuk completely he woke up with a gasp and saw Donghae in his spirit state walking towards Mortius with a face of anger and also sadness. 
 
"Dong-" Eunhyuk started but his mouth was silenced by Heechl who placed his palm over it.
 
"Shhhh, just watch" Heechul whispered. 
 
Donghae walked over to where Mortius was laying and put his glowing palm on his forehead.
 
"I banish you to the Underworld Mortius you can never harm Donghae again" He said. Heechul's eyes widened. What is he talking about? he is Donghae. This is weird Donghae is no ordinary dreamwalker, he has something else within him. But what is it?
 
"I will come for him again, you three can't protect him forever they will come and they will kill the Dreamwalker. You better protect him well Eunhyuk, everyone wants him. I wouldn't even trust your maker the one beside you" Mortius was silenced once Donghae pressed his palm into Mortius's forhead, he vanished into ash. 
 
Donghae came back to his senses, his knees were weak and he fell to the floor only to have Eunhyuk catch him in time and bring him to his feet.
"Donghae are you alright?" Eunhyuk asked carressing the boys cheek. 
 
"Yes I am. Wait you were dead" DOnghae said. 
 
"Donghae i can't die silly" Eunhyuk said the boys hair. "Come on lets get you cleaned up"
 
'We'll take him to Minho let's go" Heechul said. Eunhyuk nodded and followed carrying Donghae on his back.
 
Just what kind of Dreamwalker are you Donghae? Heechul thought.