5_5

Demons Come and Then We Fight
"Minho! Open up!" Heechul was banging on a door, with Eunhyuk holding Donghae up he had no strength to walk. 
 
"Alright! I'm coming wait a minute" Minho yelled from the other side. He opened the door only to see Heechul fuming and Eunhyuk holding Donghae. "What brings two Vampires and what looks to be a species I cannot predict onto my paddock?" He lifted up his eyebrow in question. Heechul shoved him out the way of the door.
 
"He is the Dreamwalker everyone is so anxiously talking about" Heechul murmured. Minho widened his eyes.
 
"Come in, put him on the chair in the corner" Minhp instructed and ushered the two inside. Minho's home was rather large, he had a paddock out front and it was a double story. The entrance seemed to be a medical room full of potions and bandages, the likes to treat all creatures of the supernatural realm. Heechul looked around noticeing the quietness.
 
"No customers to be treated today?" Heechul asked, the medical room was rather busy everyday all coming for help from Minho and his team.
 
"We had around 5 last night all were treated by my team and are now resting up in the rooms upstairs." He said helping Eunhyuk put Donghae on a examing chair.
 
"Can I look around?" Heechul inquired.
 
"Go ahead I'm not stopping you" Minho then turned his attention back to Donghae and began inspecting for injuries or concussion.
 
"Oh and Minho I need to talk to Victoria where is she?" 
 
"Downstairs in the basement trying to put new medicine together" Heechul then flashed away. "Has he recieved any injuries?" Minho asked Eunhyuk.
 
"I don't think so, he just used a lot of his power and power equals life force for Dreamwalkers so we were worried." Minho hummed whilst shining a light to Donghae's eyes.
 
"Eunhyuk hold my hand please" Donghae whispered. Eunhyuk smiled and nodded to the boy.
 
"He has used a lot of his power, but why did he do so?" Before Eunhyuk could respond Donghae beat him to it.
 
"Mortius slit Eunhyuk's throat I thought he was dead, I got angry then out I can't remember what happened after that only that I woke up in Eunhyuk's arms and he was alive" Donghae explained, as he gripped Eunhyuk's hand tighter.
 
"Who is your protetor Donghae-ssi?" Minho inquired.
 
"Eunhyuk-hyung" Donghae replied quickly. Minho rose up and looked at Eunhyuk.
 
"Who would have thought you of all people would be the protector of the Dreamwalker, well supposedly extincted Dreamwalker, but obviously not extincted.
How is Heechul taking this?" He asked.
 
"He is in a state of shock but that is it really. To be honest he wasn't surpised that the Dreamwalker had returned, Hangeng vented through Donghae but Heechul wasn't as surprised as I thought he would be." Minho sighed.
 
"Eunhyuk I don't think Heechul is telling you everything he knows"
 
"Why do you think that?" Eunhyuk frowned.
 
"He went to go find Victoria didn't he?" Minho clapped, getting Eunhyuk out of his thoughts. "Has he vented through you?"
 
"Yes, once or twice" Eunhyuk tilted his head. "Why?" Minho breathed in sharply.
 
"No reason, it's just he should be taught to use his own power not his protector's I mean being bundled up for 2,000 years he must have held power beyond imaginable. And you are putting your life at risk if you continue to let him vent through you."
 
"I will train" Donghae said weakly. Minho bent down and touched his hair, to which Eunhyuk slapped away.
 
"Don't touch him" Eunhyuk growled.
 
"Opps forgot about Protectors they can be rather possessive and people" Minho winked at Donghae. To which the boys cheeks turned red. "Well back to the subject, you can train onec you have rested up." Minho swiped his palm over the boys face not touching it though and a green light was emitted and the boy fell into a slumber.
 
"What did you do?" Eunhyuk panicked holding the sleeping boys face in his hands.
 
"I gave him a healing draft, it will keep him asleep for a little over 24 hours. This heals him in his sleep if he wakes up it will be awfully painful for him so we put everyone into slumbers so they cannot feel the medicine taking place." Eunhyuk nodded and picked the boy up and carried him bridal style.
 
"Is there an empty room?" He asked.
 
"Yes upstairs room 45 it's on the left" Eunhyuk nodded and walked away. "I'll bring you some lunch at 1:30." He yelled to the retreating figure.
"In the mean time I need to evesdrop on some people" He murmered and headed for the kitchen. 
 
Victoria was stearing a small pot to which the smell it was emmitting was herendous. She stopped when she heard footsteps, she looked up to see Heechul frowning with his hands in his pockets. She sighed and continued stirring.
 
"You have come to ask about Donghae haven't you?" She said bluntly.
 
"How did you know?" 
 
"My sister was the Mage who kept the dreamwalkers soul here. I know all" She said and walked to face him.
 
"But you already knew that. You already knew Donghae's family was the one who possessed his soul, you even knew who would be reincarnated as the next Dreamwalker you knew about Donghae, Eunhyuk and Mortius way before everyone else. You told everyone the Dreamwalker left this realm you even said you saw it yourself, but I know you can manipulate your memories, you watched Donghae and his family ever since his birth making sure the smell was not present. You knew everything and you lied, but that backfired when you found out Donghae has more than one soul in him. You cannot hide from the people who saved that boy who is lying in this house right now. Do you want to know who lies within him or not?"
 
"I do tell me everything you know"