1_1

Demons Come and Then We Fight

Donghae POV:

I kept running this house doesn’t end, my legs hurt but if I stop running he wll catch no matter where I go he will find me, hurt me. One day he will kill me. Why does he want me? I slipped on some blood, I followed the puddle to a pair of feet I looked up.

"Yesung" I whimpered, he was covered in blood it was dripping at a rate one could never imagine, his eyes were wide open with no life he just staring down at me. I grabbed his foot and shock it. "Wake up" I started crying, suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder and yanked me away making my back smash into the wall with a crunching noise.

"Such a delicious sound don’t you think donghae-ssi?" The demon said in a metallic vioce it was the one he always had.

"Ugh" I graoned and got up I was going to run away when he grabbed my throat and started squeezing it extremely hard my airway will shut down any second if he doesn’t let go of me. He smiled this entertained him all the time to see me in pain was a pleasure and hobby of his.

"I dare you to go to sleep tomorrow night not unless you want to meet me again" His smiled became leached with worms crawling through his teeth and gums. His physique was that of a minotaur and his heart, h-he didn’t have one it was filled with cockroaches constantly.

My face was turning red and he couldn’t care the slightest. I scratched at his hands, but they kept healing. Imagine a boy about age 5 being pinned to the wall by a professinal bodybuilder that is what this looks like.

"I w-w-want t-to…..w-ake….up.." I crokaed out as he was strangling me.

"Do it you just have to fall asleep again and then we can start again" His laugh echoed as darkness plunged my eyes.

"AAAAAH" I screamed as I shoot up only to have someone embrace me tightly my head and shooing me silently, I gripped his arm. "Yesung" I sighed and started crying.

"Ssssh Donghae you’ve waken up now it’s okay" He said laying me down so I could rest my head on his chest, the sun was shining on his face and mine.

"It’s morning, we need to go to the DVD store" I said about to get up, but he grabbed my hand I looked at him and frowned. "What’s wrong?"

"Donghae you should stay home these nightmares are getting worse and worse they won’t stop" Yesung said concern coating his eyes.

"But if I stay home I might fall asleep and if I stay home I am constantly being reminded of him I can’t stay here I need to get my mind of him" I said taking my hand back, I walked to the shower and started it.

"I’m going to go then" Yesung said at the bathroom door, I nodded and he walked off. I took my clothes off til I was and stepped into the warm shower. I suppose I am grateful for Yesung he offered me a job at the DVD store when I needed it the most, my parents, older sister and brother left to go to Europe for 2 years, they left 6 months ago. I never went so therefore l stayed in the house paying for everything.

Months ago was when it all started, the dreams and nightmares they were little ones you know the odd scary nightmare, but then it progressed the same dream became repetitive, until the dream just goes out of control and I wake up struggling to breath and sweat coating my body and sheets. One time I even woke up with a cut across my arm, that night I dreamed he cut me. His name is Mortifer and I never forget it.

I finished washing my hair and got out of the shower the mirror was fogged up and so I wiped it away, a flash appeared in the mirror I gasped, I swear I saw a man with red hair, red eyes and fangs beared. I dismissed it it was nothing important.

END OF POV

Yesung POV

"Yesung how is Donghae doing?" Siwon asked at the counter he worked for me too, he always wanted night shifts but today I needed extra help.

"He is fine. Thank you for caring, but you shouldn’t worry" I pushed, not everyone in the workplace has to know.

"I’m not worrying it’s just my cousin is having dreams and trouble sleeping too, everytime he sleeps a boy appears in his dreams panting, screaming and running, but he can’t touch him. The boy never notices him at all, and his feet are glued to cockroaches" I gulped.

"That sounds horrible, it almost sounds as if you were there" Siwon scoffed.

"Hyung no one can enter peoples dreams and of they did, who knows what could happen to them. I would more likely say my cousin projects the image of it very easily through words." He smiled and tended to the shelves.

 

Eunhyuk POV:

I woke up panting hard; it happened again the boy he was there. Why does he haunt my dreams, although it seems he doesn’t have a choice in the matter. Siwon’s left it was evident by the passed out girl in the living room, I woke her up and told her to leave, she gladly did so. My ehad began to throb and I fell to my knees my eyes shut and opened again revealing my red eyes all I heard through my ears was.

"Such a delicious sound don’t you think donghae-ssi?"

I hadn’t come back to myself yet my body moved on it’s own accord to a house I couldn’t see it my body flashed to fast but slowed down a fraction when we entered the bathroom, he was there he saw me, he noticed me and then I appeared back home.

"Donghae, so that’s your name?" I said to myself.

 

there you are don't know when i can publish the next one, as i am starting swimming again soon and well let's just sat the coach is extremely pissed.

"You can't go in the water not yet anyway,skip 5,000 times and then run!" I JUST WANT TO GO IN THE WATER IT'S MY LIFE!!!!!

:( SUBSCRIBE  AND  COMMENT!!!!! BECAUSE WE LOVES EACH OTHER!!!

AND EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT A FAN OF SUPER JUNIOR I HAVE THE MAJORITY OF ELFS ARE THE FUNNIEST BEINGS ALIVE!!!! YOU GUYS KILL ME HAHAHA!!