BadGalTaetae

Cherry ♡ Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

BadGalTaetae

 

 

Tiffany has had enough of Taeyeon's bull.

The constant push-and-pull the girl was doing to her was starting to make her head spin and blood boil with frustration, and she was going to put an end to this today.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany have been friends for God knows how long now and Tiffany has watched Taeyeon go through guy after guy and girl after girl making the wrong choices, playing around, and never actually committing herself to anyone.

It was fine for a while and Tiffany had her own list of boyfriends, though much longer term than Taeyeon's, but it has gotten more and more unbearable over the years as they became each other's best friends, roommates and support system, and yet Taeyeon threw her away and acted like she didn't even exist whenever she hooked up with someone.

At first, it was not that obvious.

But as time went by, it became more and more clear to Tiffany that she was only good for Taeyeon to tease endlessly when she was single, just to then take a 180° turn and barely even acknowledge her when she wasn't.

That was how their relationship worked.

One day, Taeyeon would pull her on her body, laying down on the couch as they watched TV together, and chill casually like they were a couple, and the next, Tiffany would watch her pull another girl into her lap at a club and carress her thighs as Tiffany sipped on her drink, trying to ignore what was happening in front of her eyes.

One day, Taeyeon would tell her her deepest, darkest secrets and listen to her intently as if she was worth every moment of her time, and the next, Tiffany could not contact her for hours, or days even, and when talked to, Taeyeon would respond with a huff or a nod or a one-word reply, like she suddenly forgot how to speak human.

And while one day, Taeyeon would talk about how good she would screw her if Tiffany was game, the next, Tiffany would be listening to the moans, groans and muffled screams echoing through the walls all night as Taeyeon ed someone else senseless.

 

She's had enough.

Whenever Taeyeon was good to her, she felt like she was the other girl's world, like she was everything that mattered, but it only made her feel even tier when she was treated no better than a stray dog on the streets.

That's how Taeyeon screwed with her mind. She was making her go crazy and Tiffany was not having it anymore.

Last night's events were the last straw on a pile that Tiffany has been allowing to build up for far too long now.

 

 

Taeyeon was holding Tiffany's hips from the back, swaying to the mid-tempo music filled with a heavy bass as Tiffany moved along, feeling Taeyeon's breath fan the back of her neck. Taeyeon rubbed her hands up and down Tiffany's hips, making her dress ride up a little too high, and Tiffany quickly pulled it back down.

"Hey!" she scolded Taeyeon, glancing back at her with a killer stare.

"What," Taeyeon laughed like a cheeky, overgrown kid. Unfortunately, Tiffany found that irresistibly attractive about her. "Your is pretty y," Taeyeon said in her ears, making a shiver run up Tiffany's spine.

"That doesn't mean you get to touch it, Tae," Tiffany turned around, still under Taeyeon's hands.

"I wasn't going to," she shook her head with and innocent expression, "I was just looking," she grinned.

Tiffany smacked her arm lightly but couldn't hold back a grin at Taeyeon's shameless ertedness.

Neither of the two was too big on dancing though as they mostly went clubbing for the drinks, the music and to socialize, so they didn't stay on the dance floor too long, and after several drinks, they had to make a visit to the ladies' room.

Tiffany was just thinking about how good Taeyeon has been doing recently.

She currently had a boyfriend, and yet she wasn't completely ignoring her, she was there, out, spending the night with Tiffany, and she's been communicating with her like a normal human being, not like she was talking to a piece of wood.

Tiffany finished her business and stepped out of the booth only to see foreign faces there.

"Taeyeon?" she called out, thinking that she was in the other booth.

Nobody answered. Tiffany frowned, and didn't even bother to wash her hands as she stormed out of the toilet, searching for her friend in the crowded, dark club.

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon!" she yelled, bumping into people as she tried to make her way through and focus her brain that was hazy with drunkenness on spotting her in the crowd, but she just couldn't.

', I don't even have my phone on me,' Tiffany cursed to herself. She handed her purse to Taeyeon before they entered the toilet.

'This is not like her.'

There was an unsettling feeling at the pit of Tiffany's stomach. Something was really not right. Taeyeon was right behind her before they entered the toilet...

The worst of the worst case scenarios played through her mind.

So many things could happen in only those two minutes she was in there...

"Taeyeon! Where the is she," she mumbled to herself. She considered if she should ask one of the baristas but she highly doubted they would have remembered anyone by description on such a packed night.

She decided it was quicker if she went outside herself, hoping that she would be wrong, and they just somehow missed each other inside in the big, moving crowd.

She saw groups of people talking, smoking and laughing together in front of the club, and she asked some of them in panic whether they saw her friend.

"Oh yeah, that little blondie?" a guy with tattoos and a cigarette hanging from his mouth said. "I saw her go that way, I think, with some dude." He pointed towards the back of the building.

A dude?! What dude?

Tiffany almost dislocated her ankle as she tripped while trying to run in her heels, her heart racing like crazy with anxiety.

The sight that welcomed her at the back of the building was as much of a relief as it was infuriating as she saw Taeyeon pushed up against the wall, making out with a guy that Tiffany almost immediately recognized to be Taeyeon's current boyfriend, arms pinned above her head as the guy's other hand d her body.

Tiffany heard Taeyeon moan, and in that moment, she her heels and just ing left.

In her absolute aggravation, she didn't realize Taeyeon still had her purse, so she stormed back to where Taeyeon was before, fully intent on slapping her head off, only to find her gone, and she swore in her mind that if she left her there and took all of Tiffany's stuff with her, she was gonna ing murder her the next day.

Tiffany began to

Please log in to read the full chapter