Spill

Cherry ♡ Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Spill

 

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah?" I heard her mumble.

"Hmm?"

Tiffany and I laid next to each other spread out on the bed.

"How does it feel to kiss a girl?"

'Oh, crap...' My heart rate doubled and my body grew hot. "Umm..."

"I mean," Tiffany to her side now, propping herself up by the elbow and staring right down at me, "how is it different compared to kissing a guy?"

"Uhh..." 'What should I say to that? Honestly.' "I don't know, Fany," I breathed out. 'Why is she torturing me with stuff like this these days? Doesn't she realize what she's doing to me?'

"Well, I mean, is it softer? Is it more tender? Anything like that?"

I didn't dare to meet her eyes because I was sure I'd be done for right in that same second. So I just kept staring at the ceiling above me. "I don't know," I replied again. 'Hmm... this room could use a bit of painting, couldn't it?'

"Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany's menacing tone but most importantly, her body towering above mine distracted me from the rather exciting prospect of counting all the little blots on the white ceiling. She propped an arm beside my torso so her upper body was now hovering right over me and I had nothing else I could attempt to focus my attention on but her beautiful, captivating eyes. 'Magnetic.' "Are you telling me that you haven't kissed a girl before?" she narrowed her eyes at me and I willed myself to look away and instead concentrate on the fake buttons that decorated my shirt. But that didn't really save me from blushing madly in embarrassment.

When I didn't reply, Tiffany just said "Really?" and finally fell back into her previous position on the bed. I was thanking the heavens for that deep inside. "Ah, what's the use of having a gay best friend if she can't even tell you about her girl-on-girl experiences..." she sighed. 'Seriously, Tiffany?! Seriously?!' I felt a smirk form on my lips and I just shook my head to myself.

"But you have kissed a boy before, right?" she asked after a pause.

"'Course I have," I replied indignantly. Even I wasn't that inexperienced.

We just laid there like that for a while, in silence, none of us saying a thing. It felt comfortable. I liked being like this. With Tiffany there by my side.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment, my heart filled with all these uncontrollable emotions for my best friend, right up to the brim, and I felt like if there was even just one

Please log in to read the full chapter