Busted by Sarang

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us

 

 

Okay. So we heard only some of what the oldies were talking about, but we didn't really hear the first part. That part when Tao was first kicked out. I was curious all the more because of what we heard just now. Chen oppa poked his head in and asked if we were okay. We were laughing hysterically because of Lay gege's daebak answer to the comments of the older boys. We all fell on the floor laughing when we answered Chen with the same "Uh-huh." Chen oppa looked confused and out of place. He asked again if we were okay. And we repeated the same answer. Then he raised both his hands up in surrender and started to go out the door. Tao probably had an idea, because he caught hold of Chen's pajamas and hugged his legs.

 

Tao: Waaaaaaaaiiiiittttt!

Chen: Get off me, Zitao! (And he shook off his legs to get rid of Tao, but the panda boy hung on for dear life)

Tao: Waaaaaaaiiittt! The hyungs are having a meeting in our room and I'm not allowed to go in. You are a hyung and you can go in there. Please get my backpack for me. Please. Please. Please.

Chen: Okay, okay. Now release my legs.

Tao: Thank you, hyung. Kamsaaaaaa.

 

And he released Chen. He stood up and hugged Chen, too. The rest of us on the floor just raised our eyebrows. Hmmm... When Chen disappeared and heard knocking on the other door, Tao suddenly asked.

 

Tao: Sehun! Your phone. Where is it? Quick! Give it to me!

Sehun: No way!

Tao: Come on. Just take it out.

 

Sehun fished for his phone under his pillow. It was vibrating. Someone was calling.

 

Tao.

 

Tao gege was calling? Huh? There was something going on here. What was it? Tao snatched the phone away from Sehun and pressed the answer button. Then he listened. And smiled. Chen poked his head back in the room with Tao's backpack in one hand.

 

Chen: Zitao, your bag..

Tao: Thank you so much, hyungie. (And he took it from Chen)

 

Chen disappeared again and went back inside the other room. So, he was with the hyungs. They were still having a meeting. We all wondered aloud what they were talking about now, and if they'll tell Chen the previous stuff we didn't hear. We scrambled back up to listen in again, but Tao was near the door and stopped us.

 

Kai: Step aside. 

Tao: No need. You don't have any faith in me. *Smirk*

 

And he pressed the loudspeaker button on Sehun's phone. We could hear what was going on in the other room. But how? We all looked at Tao, amazed.

 

Soo: How?

Tao: Simple. When I hugged Chen hyung earlier, I dropped my phone in his pocket. I already pressed the call button to Sehun's number.

 

And he smirked triumphantly again. My spy brother. Okay. We have an official spy in our family. Papa should really enroll Tao in a spy school. Hahaha. The oldies were telling Chen what they were talking about, including the stuff we didn't hear about.

 

Luhan: The door's locked. It's safe. We can't let the maknaes in on this one for now. We'll just tell them later once the plan is set.

Chen: Okay, so what did I miss?

Luhan: Nothing much. We haven't really started the actual plan. We were just discussing the recent events.

Chen: Which events?

Kris: Kyungsoo and chagiya. Xiao Yi and Jungkook.

Chen: Wait. Wait. Xiao Yi and who?

Kris: Exactly.

Chen: No. I mean, who?

Luhan: Jungkook.

Baekhyun: Mr. Kim's youngest son.

Chen: What? Why?

Xiumin: Obviously, you didn't hear papa earlier at dinner.

Luhan: Anyway, first things first. Kyungsoo and chagiya.

Chen: What about them?

Luhan: Lay... Lay...?

Lay: Hmmm...?

Luhan: You can't be sleeping now. Come on.

Lay: I'm...awake...

Baekhyun: Hopeless. Tsk. OWWW!!!

Lay: That's for kicking me.

 

Baek had kicked Lay, and Lay gege probably kicked him back too. By the sound of his "Oww" we guessed it really hurt. Heheh.

 

Chen: Cut it out hyungs. What's with chagiya?

Kris: We should find out the person behind that account.

Chen: Okay. That's kind of easy. Tao's found the girl's profile, right?

Kris: Yes. But we also need to do a background check on her. 

Chen: Hmm...can I ask why?

Xiumin: We don't want someone who's possibly connected with the Dong brothers.

Luhan: And Kim brothers.

Chen: Dong? Who?

Kris: Ughh... You remember Hong Kong? Papa's office?

Chen: Oh. Them?

Kris: Yes. Them.

Chen: So... Wait. Let me just make sure I understand. We want to find out chagiya's family background. So if in any case she is a relative of the Dong and Kim brothers, we should discourage her. Is that it?

Luhan: Exactly. 

Chen: But...wasn't she Chinese? Not Korean?

Xiumin: The Dong brothers are Chinese, Chenchen-yah.

Chen: Ahhh...yeah. You have a point. Now, about this Jungkook.

 

I snatched Sehun's phone from the floor where Tao put it, so we could listen. I pressed the volume to maximum. I should hear this, I should hear this... I placed the phone back on the floor and lay next to it. I wanted to make sure I caught every word they had to say. 

 

"Aaaaaaahhh-CHOOOOOO!"

 

Damn you, Sehun!

 

Tao quickly pressed the end button and threw the phone on Sehun's bed. The other room must have heard the sneeze, because Tao's phone was in Chen's pocket. And true enough, even before we could all scramble out to hide, the oldies opened the door and were in the room.

 

Uh-oh. Busted.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Luhan: Okay. Whose idea was this?

 

He asked, as he held Tao's phone up in his hand. None of us in Sehun's room were looking up at it. We were either drawing invisible circles on the floor or pretending to stretch.

 

Luhan: No one will admit?

 

ASDFGHJKLuhan!

 

Tao: It was my idea, gege. I'm sorry.

Luhan: Explain.

Tao: I can't.

Luhan: Can't explain? Or don't want to explain?

Tao: *sobs* C-can't...

Luhan: Don't give me that, Zitao.

 

But Tao's eyes were watery now. Luhan looked regretful and sighed loudly. He sank onto the floor and leaned on the wall.

 

Luhan: I can't anymore. I quit. I'm resigning as your gege.

Kris: Orz Luhan. Dramatic? (He chuckled)

Luhan: I give my responsibility to you, Kris.

Kris: Hey, hey. 

Tao: *sobs*

 

Because Tao was sobbing now, Sehun started to rub his eyes. Soo kept biting his lips. Kai buried his face in his arms. I felt like I wanted to cry too.

 

Luhan: Wo bu shufu... I have a headache now.

Chanyeol: Might as well tell them, ge.

Kris: Might as well.

Luhan: You are all grounded.

Kris: Including me?

Luhan: Yes.

Kris: Okay. As I am grounded and all of us are here, might as well say something about a new couple. PMSL.

Luhan: Who?

Kris: You and Miss Dong.

Luhan: I. Will. Kill. You. 

 

And the tables have turned. The attention was on Luhan now. Tao stopped sobbing. Luhan looked livid and was about to strangle Kris. But Kris was fast for him and he stood up. He was fairly taller than Luhan, so he was able to dodge Luhan's attempts to strangle him. Luhan realized that and he kicked Kris instead. Kris whimpered and held out his palm.

 

Kris: Stop, stop. Okay. I'm sorry.

Luhan: You better be.

Kris: Actually, I'm not sorry. I was just looking for the right timing to tell you guys. I think this is the right time. LMAO.

Luhan: Kill...

 

Kris ran behind Chanyeol who was caught off-guard and stumbled down on the floor. Kris fell down with him. Luhan fell on his hands and knees and reached out to grab Kris by the cuffs.

 

Luhan: I. Am. Not. With. That. Ding. Dong. Whatever.

Kris: Hahahahahahaha. Oh god. Hahahahahahaha.

Chanyeol: What or who is that Ding dong bell?

Kris: Luhan's father-in-law. Hahahahahaha.

Chanyeol: Luhan has a girlfriend?

Chen: We have a new chagiya?

Kris: More like "sarang."

Luhan: -_-

 

Sarang!

Chagiya!

Sarang!

Chagiya!

Sarang!

Chagiya!

Sarang!

Chagiya!

 

What is happening to my brothers? The room was suddenly noisy. Luhan and Soo were red in the face. I kept silent. I didn't want my brothers to give a name for myself and Jungkook. That would be humiliating. I cannot. OMG. But the thought of Jungkook and me made me blush. I hoped nobody saw it. Aish! And then I noticed Suho gege puffed his cheeks and shook his head. He stopped chanting too. Then Luhan raised his hands and formed a peace sign with his fingers. Everybody kept quiet then. Luhan law in effect. Okay. Wu kids behave. Or else.

 

Luhan: Any connection with the Dong people are discouraged. Papa said so himself. So, I cannot be with a girl who belongs to that family.

Baekhyun: Who are the Dong people again?

Luhan: People who papa distrusts.

Sehun: Then why are you marrying their daughter or something?

Luhan: -_- 

Kris: It was just a thought orz. Because that girl hit on Luhan in Hong Kong.

Xiumin: ...for a business deal.

Baekhyun/Chanyeol/Kai/Soo/Tao/Sehun/Me: WHAT?!?

Xiumin: You heard me.

 

But Lay gege didn't hear. He was already snoring, sprawled on the floor, in one corner of the room.

 

Uh-huh...

 

 



 

 

Another chapter down. This is kind of a continuation of the previous chapter. I originally planned it to be one chapter only, but I figured it was too long to be just one chapter. Hehehe. But, this is kinda a short chapter. I might do a double update now. Let me see if I can update another chapter after this. xD

Anyway, now we have chagiya and sarang. What next? xD

I can't anymore.

 

Here's a  map of the resort I used as reference, in Palm Coast, Florida. There's a mini legend on the top right. Hehehe. It's the actual place where the beach houses are.