His and Theirs: All 13 of Us (Part 3)

His and Theirs: All 13 of Us
Suho: Hey guys, come on. I don’t want to do this, but if we don’t, Papa will really ship us out to boarding school. We don’t want that, do we?
Aboo-Makhado-Residence-8.jpg

Kris: No we don’t. Come on. Stop being brats. Move your lazy butts. Tao, Chen, Sehun. Stop that right now. Kai… Kai! Move your off that couch now.

Kai: But I’m sleepy…

Kris: You sleep in the car. Come on. Where’s Baekhyun?

Baekhyun: I’m here! Bathroom! Wait for me! (Voice muffled by the sound of running water- probably from the shower or tap.)

Kris: Okay. Hurry up.

Xiumin: Everybody got what we need? Passports? Luggage? Papa just called and he’s going to have his assistant pick us up from the airport. He can’t make it, nor Mama. They’re going to be out the whole day. Papa’s got a business deal, so he has to attend to it.

Suho: Xiumin-hyung, did you ask Papa where we’ll leave the cars? Lu Han-ge wasn’t able to ask him when he called.

Xiumin: Yes. He’s already talked to the airport staff and they’ve reserved a parking for both cars.

Lu Han: I got the first aid kit! Now, everybody here? Count off? (He said as he returned from the kitchen. He probably was hunting for another first aid kit, since Baek-ge was in the bathroom and Lu Han-ge seemed too lazy to go upstairs.)

Xiumin: One

Lu Han: Two

Kris: Three

Suho: Four

Lay: Five

Baekhyun: ---

Kris: That’s six, he’s in the bathroom.

Chen: Seven (Getting up from the couch and walking over to the door)


Aboo-Makhado-Residence-11.jpg
Chanyeol: Eeeiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhhhtttt! (Running down the stairs swinging his backpack over his shoulders and holding what seemed to be a baseball bat)

Kyungsoo: Nine (Reclining on the couch)

Kris: Get up Soo! Kai!!! What did I tell you?

Kai: Whose number is it now? Can we just go? I want to sleep already.

Tao: Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Si-

Lu Han: Shut up.

Tao: --- (But his mouth was still forming the words "six..five..four...")

Kai: It's my number now. Eleven. Let's go.

Se Hun: Heyyyy! What about my number?! I'm TWELVE! (And he pushed Kai off the couch onto the floor)

* thuddd *

Kai: Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! And a chase ensued between the two of them.

Me: Thirteen! Lucky number. Let's go!

Lu Han: *Expletives* Kai! Se Hun! *Expletives* Get your asses here. We are going. If you don't get your horses' here, I'll lock you both up. You know we won't come home til a week's over.

Chen: ...and you both will be shipped over to Timbuktu- forever.

Se Hun: Oh yeah? (But he stopped running all over the house and picked up his backpack and luggage and proceeded to the door.

Everybody started walking to the door, luggages dragged and backpacks swung over shoulders.

Kris: Where is Baekhyun! (He shouted as he was the last to step out the door. Apparently, he was counting off the people as we stepped out.)

And he went back in. We just heard him banging on the bathroom door and Baekhyun-ge shouting. "I told you wait for me!" We waited for him for another 5 minutes. Apparently, he was dyeing his hair, and in the process, he remembered that we were going to see our parents, so he washed it off.

Kris-gege was sitting slumped by the groundfloor bathroom door when we peeked inside from the window. His eyebrows were meeting at the middle. LOL. Baekhyun-ge (now done washing his hair) emerged from the bathroom and smiled sheepishly at Kris-ge, and they went out to where we were. Nobody said anything afraid Kris-ge will throw into a fit. Hahaha.

Xiumin: Right. Now, we are complete, let's go. Kris, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Soo, and Kai. You stay in the van with me. The rest, go with Lu Han.

Xiumin-ge was authoritative when he had to, and nobody protested. Kai-ge was all-too happy to be able to go back to sleep that he scrambled to the farthest seat at the back of the van, and almost instantly closed his eyes. I didn't know if he snored right away, because Lu Han-ge herded us to the SUV. Suho-oppa, Chan-oppa (I actually call him Yo-oppa), Tao-ge, and Se Hun-ge was with me. I got to sit at the front with Lu Han-ge, even if I really wanted to sit in between Chan and Suho-oppa. He particularly said that I was not safe from Tao and Se Hun-ge's bullying, so I had to stay in the passenger seat. Chan-ge stretched himself at the back seat and covered his face with his baseball cap. Tao, Suho and Se Hun sat in the first row.

It was 45 minutes to an hour drive to the airport because dad had to buy a house that was far away from downtown, although there were 2 malls and 3 supermarkets nearby. He said he wanted peaceful surroundings. As if living with 13 adolescent kids was peaceful. -_-  So Kai-oppa will be able to sleep soundly. And Chan-oppa.

Xiumin-oppa drove the van, and they were in front of us. I could hear snoring from behind me, so I turned to look. All of them at the back were sleeping. Lu Han-ge just shook his head.

Me: Can I drive? So you can sleep. (I grinned at him and extended my arm as if to hold the steering wheel.)

Lu Han: No, dear. You have to get a license first. We don't want to be in an accident, do we? (He smiled at me though.)

Me: Uhm, no. Okay. I was just thinking that maybe you wanted to sleep too.

Lu Han: Hahaha. No, I'll just sleep when we arrive there.

Me: Not even on the plane?

Lu Han: Nope. Not on the plane. You sit by me okay? Papa wants to make sure you're safe.

Me: Okay. But I'm safe with Suho-ge and Chan-oppa too.

Lu Han: Yes, you are safe with them. With all of us actually. But papa asked me to take care of you now.

Me: Okay.

Lu Han: That's a good girl. And if you really want to help, keep me company til we arrive at the airport. Can you do that?

Me: Sure. I can do that. I'm no Kai-gege. Hahaha.

Suho-ge woke up and leaned forward.

Suho: How long do we have left until boarding time?

Lu Han: Ah, we have more than enough time. We can even spare a power nap once we get at the airport. Hahah. An hour and a half, tops.

Suho: Wow, cool. You wanna take a power nap? I'll drive.

Lu Han: No, I'll just sleep when we get to where we are expected to be. I can't risk sleeping now, otherwise I'll end up awake the whole night while all of you are asleep.

Suho: Good point. I'll probably have to wake these three up. You know how they get all hyper at night.

Lu Han: You better.