Chapter 2

My Bestfriend

Finally arriving back home. Tiffany showered off the barf, and sled into her pj and plush bunny slippers. Entering the kitchen, she saw the light of the fridge, as a shadow emerge, Tiffany was startled, quickly turning on the kitchen light.

"What are you wearing?" Teddy ask, stuffing himself with the food Boss brought her.

"Your home early?" she ask.

He gave her a dead look, taking a seat at the table. Grabbing the water from the fridge, Tiffany flip on the television catching up on some of her drama. She fell asleep on the couch, and Teddy carried her to her room.

"I know you miss mom, I do too." he said softly, covering Tiffany with a blanket.

//

"Kid." said Teddy entering her room, like he does every morning before heading off to work. "Kid?" he said again, looking in her closest and bathroom. Walking around the whole apartment for his sister.

"Where are you?" he ask, talking on the phone with her.

"Getting breakfast." she replied, opening the door to the apartment. His face had brighten as Tiffany walk in.

"SInce you ate everything from the fridge." she said. Restocking the fridge and handing him a cup of coffee.

"I thought you.." he began to stuttered, turning back into his room. Tiffany let out a sigh, as she stood by the counter. "I do miss mom." she said quietly. Teddy tried his best to  comminicate with Tiffany, but they both knew it was awkward.

He gave her a look before leaving for work, he had somthing on his mind, but didn't know if she should say it, it was similar to mom.

"Since you don't have class today, come with me to the company." He said twirling his car keys. It was already 12 and she didn't work for another two hours. "Ok, let me change." she replied.

//

"Hey, you're the girl from last night?" said Kush with a puzzle look on his face. He teases Teddy, "No wonder.."

"Shut up! She my baby sister, and I swear you, ing go near her. I'll kill you." giving Kush an evil glare. As Tiffany shook her head,

"Tiff, what brings you here?" ask Se7en, coming out of the recording booth. Tiffany turn to look at Teddy, "Don't tell me, you and Teddy? Nah, I can't believe it." he said taking a seat next to Kush who was still in disbelief.

"Tiffany, this is Dongwook and Kush. Guys my baby sister." introducing each other. Tiffany smiled  feeling awkward, as Se7en and Kush continue to stare at her with there jaw open.

Tiffany stayed in the studio with Teddy before going to work. She sat on the couch in the back, as Kush keeps turning around to stare at her. Teddy smack him everytime he moved. She got up and head for the restroom, when he entered the room. "He's goregous." she thought to herself.

"Hi." he said showing his pearly whites, Tiffany walk past him, the leader of big bang and look for the restroom.

"Sweety, I'm surprise your here." said Boss walking up to her. She was a beauty, wearing a beige blouse and black pencil skirt, with her open toe swing backs, holding a clutch.

"I came with Teddy." she replied, swinging her feet. Boss smiled, "that's surprising. I assume you two have talk things out?"

"Ani." she replied shrugging her shoulders.

Again, Boss gave her the motherly look, "When the opportunity comes up, take it."

Tiffany nodded her head,

"B." said Teddy walking out of the studio. He hands his car keys over to Tiffany, " take the car, Kush will drive me home."

"I'll see you at work, Unni." said Tiffany. She look back and saw the way Teddy stared at Boss, the look he gives her. It's completely different from the girls he brings home. "Could it be he has feelings for Boss?" Tiffany ask herself.

//

"I met a guy." Tiffany talking to Jessica on the phone, while going through the snap shots for next month cover of vogue.

"No way?! You?! Your kidding me right?" she replied, "Don't tell me, we have to talk in person!"

"Sure." said Tiffany hanging up with Jessica, and walking into Boss's office to place the photos that she wanted on her desk.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Park Han Byul?" said a voice from behind, "Omg, it's the guy from last night." she whisper to herself.

"Excuse me?" he said tapping on her shoulder. Tiffany didn't want to turn around, "How embarrassing, why me?" she thought.

"Yunho." said Boss arriving back to the company. "You're here early then I excepted."

Tiffany walk away before being notice. Boss looks to Tiffany, wondering why she was acting strange. Tiffany closed the door, and laid her head on her desk, mumbling herself. Boss buzzed Tiffany from her office,

"Boo!" pop out Jessica. Tiffany startled, almost falling from her chair, when she saw Boss heading towards her door, "Tiff run down to HR (Human Resources) and grab me details for new employees."

"New? It can't be." she thought. Jessica look back and waved to Boss, and turn back to Tiffany. "You ok?" she ask, "Ani." she replied. Grabbing Jessica and heading towards the elavator.

"You seem a little out of it, are you feeling ok?" Jessica ask again touching her forehead.

"That guy, I was telling you about. He's the one in Boss's office. He's the one that barf on me.."

Jessica face expression changed, she laugh historically, "He barf on you?" she said continuing to laugh. The two waited for the elavator to arrive, as Jessica continues to bestfriend.

"My stomach hurts." she gestured holding her side. Tiffany annonyed pushes her aside, "Some friend you are." Jessica smiled, jumping to hug Tiffany, as Tiffany gives her the cold shoulder.

"Ahem." He gesture. Tiffany and Jessica turn around to see Yunho. "Tiffany is that correct?" ask Yunho.

"Yes," replied Jessica nudging Tiffany.

"I'm Yunho Jung, the new photographer." he said with a smile.

Tiffany was lost in his gaze, he was so charming. Jessica pinched her, "I'm a friend of Tiffany's. My name Jessica."

//

"He's cute." said Jessica eating her pasta. Tiffany gave her a look, as Teddy comes to join then along with Kush. Tiffany furrowed her burrows, confuse why he brought Kush along.

"Don't worry, he'll behave." said Teddy, waving down the waiter. Kush winks to Jessica, "Do that again, and I'll swear I'll hurt you."

Teddy chuckled, " I like her." Tiffany laughed, at the two. She didn't understand why Teddy hang around with Kush so much. Both were complete opposite, one was a jackass and the other was respectful.

They thank Kush for dinner, and parted ways. Kush walk with Jessica to her car, and left.

"You tired?" ask Teddy. He tried to start a converstaion with Tiffany, who was focus on the window.

"I plan on moving out." she said. He didn't respond, and continue to drive.

"She must hate living with me," he thouhgt to himself.

Tiffany glanced over to her brother, he just continued on driving. "Was I being selfish? Was I abandoning him, like his father and my father did to us?" She thought to herself.

'it's your decision, just know I'm here for you kid." he said breaking the silence. That was the first Tiffany heard him say anything meanigful. He puts of this front, that she scared to get through, but she also to blame when she putting up a barrier as well.

"Night." he said coldly entering his room. She sighed, sitting at the end of her bed. Looking at the door, hoping  he'll come in to talk to her. But instead Tiffany got  up and enter his room for the first time, since she moved in. She didn't want to invade his privacy. He happen to be in the bathroom, showering. On the night stand was a picture of him and their mom and the other was a picture of her. It made her smile.

"You ok, kid?" he said coming out with just a towel wrap around him, Tiffany turn away. Teddy chuckled, grabbing his robe.

"About earlier, I.." she began to explain, as he gives her the hand answering his phone. Tiffany walks back to her room, "It's not like I didn't try.." she said.

//

"Hi, Oppa."

Tiffany thought she hearing Jessica voice in her dream. When Jessica stormed into her room, and started to jump on her,

"What are you doing?" Tiffany ask pushing Jessica off her bed. Jessica smiled, pulling her out of bed and pushed her into the closest.

"Hurry up and change do we can grab bruch." she said skipping out of her large closest. Tiffany must admit, Teddy was kind enough to move into the smaller room and give her the master room. After showering, Tiffany walks into the living room to see Jessica, Kush, Boss, and Se7en. She was shcok to see them, looking to Teddy for an explaination. He gives her  a smile. As Jessica pulls her down to the car, everyone else following behind. They all arrive to a big complex, which look like a warehouse.

Jessica clapped her hands in excitement. Tiffany still confuse looks to Teddy, he places his arms around her shoulder, and walks with her into the buidling. Yunho was there as well. He was working with Big Bang for the next cover of Vogue.

"I finally get to meet them in person." said Jessica like a fan girl.

"Tiffany, your also going to be Yunho's assistant." said Boss walking over to Yunho.

"Your kidding me? After taking him home, him baring on me, now I'm his assistant." she mumbled to herself.

"Kid, I want you to meet the guys." said Teddy.  Yunho Look over to her, when she walk towards her brother, with a smile on his face. He went back to snapping shots.

"Hi." he said again, Tiffany couldn't say a word. He made her feel weak, "I'm Jiyong." he said gesturing his hands in the air. 'This is Youngbae, Seunghyun, Daseung, and Seungri." Tiffany greeted them. At the corner of her eye, she saw Jessica laughing along with Yunho.

"Tiff, I'm head back to the company with Dongwook. Stay here with Yunho." said Boss. Before Tiffany could get a word out, Boss had already left. Big Bang went to change for their next shooting, and Tiffany took a seat besides Yunho, while he upload the photos.

"I never got a change to say thanks." He wasn't looking at her when he spoke, but his computer instead. Tiffany look around wondering who he was talking to. He laughed at her, "It's fine." she replied, looking over his shoulder at the photos. He turn back, as their eyes met, Tiffany made a sour face, causing Yunho to smile.

Teddy notice the interaction between the two, he appraoched them, but Jessica stops him.

"Oppa." she said shaking her head, "Somthing you want to tell me?" he said to Jessica. She simply smiled, zipping her lips and walk away.

"Ya!" he said. Turning around again, and Tiffany was gone.

//

"Why are you standing infront of the girl's restroom?" Tiffany ask,  "He gets weirder and weirder." she thought to herself.

"What's with you and the photographer?" he ask. He look at her very disappointed, Tiffany rolled her eyes, ignoring her brother, she walks away.

"Kid." he said, going after her.

"He's a co-worker. Do you want to push him out of my life as well.!" Tiffany said annonyed leaving the building, Jessica seeing the two, follows Tiffany out.

Teddy scratched his head, frustrated,

"Dude, you need to chill." said Kush. Teddy didn't respond, he looks to Yunho, walking up to him.

"Ya," grabbing him by the collar.

"Clam down." said Kush pulling the two apart.

'What's your relationship with my sister?"

Yunho smirks, "So you one of over protective brothers?"

Teddy smirk, he was getting ready to swing at Yunho, when Kush stood in between, "ing chill would you." said Kush.

"Tiffany my  new assistant, That's all." he said placing his camera down on the table.