Chapter 7

My Bestfriend

Later that night Tiffany sat in her living room, deepin in thought. Staring at the envelope, she finally opens it, revealing a will. Evertyhing was left in her name. "Is he really that ill?" she ask her self, letting out a long sigh. Teddy walking through the front door with Kush, stop and stared at her.

"Dude, I thought it was guys night." said Kush mocking Tiffany's movement.

Glaring back at Kush, "I'll be at Jessica's." Tiffany replied, heading to her room to change. Teddy nod his head, as she sets up the table for poker night with the guys. He got the guys over once a month, and apparently it was today. Giving her his car to use, Jessica had Tiffany stop by an ice cream store.

Tiffany ran into the least except person. She ran into Yunho, with his new assistant Sulli. Placing the order of ice cream, she stood waiting while taking glances at Yunho and Sulli being sweet.  A part of her felt jealous, she shook her head, forgetting the thought. She paid for Jessica's ice cream, and walk out of the shop.

Leaving the shop she saw Boss across the street with her boyfriend Se7en. Tiffany envy their relationship, she wanted someone who was kind and understanding like he was.

"Tiffany?" said Yunho tapping her shoulder. She looks over her shoulder to see him, rolling her eyes. She unlocks the door to Teddy's car.

"Can we talk?" He ask, hoping that she'll give in.

"Where's Sulli?"

"I had a cab take her home."

"I have to give Jessica her ice cream before it melts." Tiffany replied, seeing Yunho hurry over to the passenger side.

"I'll go with you." he said quickly entering the car.

Tiffany was in disbelief, shaking her head. The two drive off to Jessica's house. Yunho waited in the car, while Tiffany went to give her best friend ice cream.

//

"What took you so long?" Jessica ask, pulling out a spatula from her kitchen drawer.

"It was busy." she replied back with an awkward smile.

"Lair, spill it." said Jessica stabbing into the ice cream.

"I ran into Yunho and Sulli, at the ice cream shop."

Jessica scouped out a chuck of her cookie n cream ice cream, and taking small bits, telling Tiffany. "I think your falling for him."

Tiffany furrowed her brows, listening to Jessica. "Says the girl whose eating the half gallon of ice cream."

"Oh, did you what some."  Jessica ask while laughing.

"I have to go." Tiffany told Jessica getting off the kitchen stool.

"Aren't you spending the night?" Jessica ask, stabbing for more ice cream.

Tiffany hesitated for a awhile, Jessica facial expression suddenly changed, as she ran forward towards her kitchen blinds. Peeking out of her window, she saw Yunho waiting in the car.

"Seriously? Are you sure nothing happen that night?" Jessica teased.

Tiffany shook her head, giving her a hug. She leaves Jessica place and takes Yunho back to his apartment. During the ride to his place, he fallen asleep.

"Yunho." Tiffany said tapping his shoulder. He woke up, rubbing his eyes, "Are you still mad?" he ask.

"Ani." she replied, telling him to go.

"Tiffany..I" he said softly as their eyes met, he slowly lean in and kiss her.

"I'm losing my patiences with you." she said pulling back.

Yunho slighty grin telling her goodnight, and exiting from the car. He did a slight wave before entering his apartment building.

//

Arriving back to her apartment, the guys were wasted. Teddy, Kush, Jiyong and Youngbae. Tiffany turn to close the door, when Boss arrives crying.

"Unni.." said Tiffany stammering, as she was surprised. "Are you ok?" she ask.

"No." she replied.

Tiffany walked Boss into her room. "Did somthing happen?" Tiffany ask.

Boss sat on Tiffany's bed, as she brought in her knees closer to her. "I never thought, I had to choose between my bestfriend and boyfriend."

"Did you and Oppa argue?"

Boss nod her head wiping her tears. Tiffany told her that she could sleep in Teddy's room, since the guys were all past out in the living room. Tiffany grab a few of her clothes so Boss could change into, while Tiffany went out and laid out mats, pillows for the guys.

The next morning Teddy woke up to do his usual business,

"B!" he said loudly, picking his pants back up. Boss smiled, getting back into his bed. Teddy quickly locked his bathroom door. Trying to remember what happen.

Kush along with Jiyong woke up with the munchies, the two empty out the fridge. Then deciding to bother Tiffany, Kush pops his head in. "Tiff, you got any food?" He ask slowly entering, "YA!" said Teddy pulling him back out.

Tiffany walk out with a hoodie and her pink uggs, she motion for Kush to follow her. He drove her to the near by grocery market.

"Why don't you guys keep food in the h ouse?" he ask, parking the car. Tiffany glared at him, "You guys are it all, besides the food was meant for two, not four." she replied. He chuckled, grabbing for a cart, and followed Tiffany into the market. Tiffany grab items to make breakfast and restock her fridge.

"Fany." said a familar voice from behind. She turn to see who it was

"Oppa.." she said stammering, letting go of the item in her hand.