Chapter 8

My Bestfriend

"Oppa.." said Tiffany stammering letting go of the item she had in her hands. Kush look at the two from afar, he furrowed his brows. Concern about Tiffany, he approach the two.

"You ready to go." Kush said pushing the cart besides her.

"It was nice seeing you again." said Siwon. He greeted Kush and made his away out of the isle.

"Was that him, your exboyfriend?" Kush ask loading the bags into the trunk.

Tiffany nodded her head entering the car. Kush closed the trunk, and enter the car, "Don't tell Teddy we ran into him." she said fastening her seat belt.

"Araysso." He replied. Driving back to the apartment.

Getting back to the apartment Tiffany and Teddy cooked breakfast for everyone, Tiffany took a quick bite and rush to school.

//

"Tiffany. Hurry it's almost time." said Jessica yelling on her on the phone. Tiffany ran across the campus towards the theater hall, where Jessica was waiting anxiously. The two quickly entered the theater and took their seats, waiting to give their presentation for their final exam.

"Settled down everyone!" said the instructor through the mic, "Today we'll start off with the fashion presentation and finish through tomorrow. And remember the group pick for the best presentation will have a spread through Vogue Magazine. I like to also introduce a special guest from Vogue, he will be taking the pictures of your design. Please give a warm welcome to Yunho Jung." said the instructor. Everyone applaud, as Tiffany was in shock, "Why him out of all people." she ask her self, clapping along with the rest of her classmates. He stood up and wave to the audience and shot a wink towards Tiffany.

Jessica chuckled, "Aww." she said.

"No, aww. No nothing." Tiffany shouted back at her, as everyone turn their attention onto the two. Tiffany scooted down in her seat as she got embarrass.

//

Tiffany and Jessica got their presentation over with and was free to go. They had to wait till tomorrow for the results. Jay was already waiting for Jessica, as they exited the theater. She waved cutely towards him, as Tiffany laughed to her self.

"Tiffany," said Yunho approaching her. Tiffany turn to Jessica, 'take me with you." she said. Jessica shook her head, as she ran towards Jay.

"Some friend you are." Tiffany shouted at her.

"Hwang Miyoung, hwaiting!" Jessica shouted back.

"Hey, let's eat?" Yunho ask Tiffany.

"Boss!" Sullie yelled out, walking up the stairs. He furrowed his brows wondering why Sulli was there, "Why are you here?" he ask.

"It's lunch time, I figure you'll be hungry." she said scooting over in between the two.

"How do you know where I was?" he ask scratching his head.

"Silly boss, I'm you assistant. I know everything about you. It's my job." She replied with a smile.

Tiffany held in her laughter telling the two to have a great lunch, she ran down the steps before Yunho could stop her.

"She a psycho one," Tiffany talking to herself.

"Hey.." the voice sounded familar to Tiffany, she look towards the person approaching her.

"Leetuk?"

"Thought, I'll find you here."

Tiffany was curious why he was looking for her.

"Your father was admitted to ICU."

She felt like someone just punch her hard, and it didn't go away, "Is he ok?" she ask with shaking hands.

"He hasn't been going to his treatment, one of the workers found him past out in his hotel room."

Tiffany left with Leetuk to the hospital, as Yunho watch the two leave. He ask himself, "Why are you leaving with him?" clenching his hand into a fist.

"Boss." said Sulli swinging his arm. He look down to her, "Sulli, listen to me." Turning to face her, "Yes, Boss."

"I don't want yo hurt you, your too young. I don't want to give you any wrong ideas."

"I'm not young, I'm 18." she replied.

"Exactly, your 18 and I'm 25."

"Age is just a number." she said as she kiss on him the lips. "I can be different from those other girls." she told him.

"What am I getting myself into." he thought to himself.

//

Tiffany arrive at the hospital standing in front of the ICU. The feeling remind her, of when she was waiting to see her mother before she had past. Tiffany was scared, she look to Leetuk. Who told her that they only allow one visitor at a time. He smiled to her, opening the door. She wore the scrubs and walk into the room, it felt cold. There was no energy flowing through the room, she felt weak and scared. She moved the curtians to the side, and there laying in bed with several wires and IV attach to him, was her father. Tiffany reach out her hand to touch his, his body was cold, his face was blue, like he was already gone.

"Don't cry.." said Gavin removing the mouth piece, as he spoke softly. His cold hands grab onto hers. Tiffany was cared, she wasn't good at handling the fact she might also lose him, especiall after she already lost her mom.

"Why didn't you go through with your Chemo-Therapy?" she ask look down at him.

"I'm at the final stage, nothing can help me." he said soflty trying to catch his breathe.

"It will at least heal the pain."

He smiled, "Sorry that you have to see me like this. I'm not asking for your forgiveness, I just want you to know I hated myself for having to leave you..."

Tears rolled down her cheek, as she stared at him. "Why did you leave?" she ask. Tiffany never knew why, her mother would never tell her when she ask. She hated talking about the past. He began to breathe harder, as Tiffany turn to find a nurse to help. They pulled the curtians and ask her to step outside. Leetuk was still outside waiting. He was very calm, he told her to sait, and sat besides her with his hands on his knees.

"Hello." said Leetuk answering his phone. "i'm at the hospital." He look to Tiffany and let out a sigh, "Sorry I forgot. I'm coming right now." Hanging up his call, he tells her he'll be back shortly. Tiffany nodded her head, as she dailed Teddy's number.

"Kid, why aren't you at work?" 'Kid?!"

Tiffany began to cry, asking him to come to the hospital. He didn't ask why and rush over.

Teddy arrive at the hospital to keep Tiffany company, He sat down besides her with a puzzle look on his face.

"Tiff, I need to tell you something." he hesitated for a while, "Over the past years, I haven't been honest with you."

"What's wrong?" she ask, with her puffy red eyes.

He let out a deep sigh, before he spoke. "Since mom past, Gavin been in touch with me. He's been taking care of you. The apartment, the car, the money in your account. All belongs to him."

'What are you saying?"

"Gavin's never abandon you like you thought, he's been taking care of you secretly."

Teddy was upset, he kept it in all these years, and it was hard for him having to keep such a secret from his sister. Tiffany lean her head onto his shoulder, as he played with his fingers, feeling tense.

"Sorry kid, I never meant to lie. I just wanted to keep you safe."

Tiffany had tears in her eyes, as it slowly rolled down her cheek,

"Remember when I was 10 and it was your 20th birthday. Your father came to visit and you got mad. You blame him for everything wrong in your life. I thought the same. That everything wrong in my life was because of Gavin, and the only right thing was you and mom. But as i got older that feeling faded away slowly, because you replace him. I don't blame him nor do I blame you."

Teddy did a slight chuckled, "you're my sister and will always be." he said giving her a smile, as the doctors pushed Gavin out on a bed.

"We need to perform the sugery now, in order to save him." said the doctor.

"Surgery?" Tiffany ask standiny up.

"To remove the tumor, before it spreads."

"What are the chances?"

"It's a 50/50 chance, but it's the best option right now, the tumor is growing."

She felt like a huge pain in her chest. "Mom what do I do?" she ask herself. She look to Teddy, as he gave her a nod.

"Ok." she said letting out a deep breathe.

"The procedure will take 12 hours, you should go get some rest." said the doctor walking to the surgery room. Tiffany sat back down, Teddy bend down in front of her, "Hey I'm grab a sandwich for you from the cafe." he said placing his hands on her head, messing up her hair. Tiffany smiled.

Leetuk arrived back with someone, "How is he?" he ask, as the girl grab onto his arm. He looks to her, "Tiffany this is my fiance, Go Ara."

Tiffany greeted her, "Your Yunho's girlfriend?" Ara ask.

"Ani, I'm his co worker." she replied.

Leetuk rolled his eyes, "How is he?" he ask again.

"In surgery." she replied.

"Leetuk?" said Teddy walking back towards us with food in his hands.

"Oh, Hyung." Leetuk said surprised, the two look to one another. As if they knew eachother. He greeted Teddy and took Ara to check in her hotel.

Hours past by, Teddy went back to the studio to finish up his work, while Tiffany scuffled around in her seat, she was feeling tired and restless. When he sat besides her. Placing her head onto his shoulder, and place his jacket around her. Keeping her warm, "I don't know why I'm drawn to you." he thought to himself, as he kiss the side of her head.