Chapter 3

My Bestfriend

"Ugh, I can't take it anymore!" said Tiffany, standing in the parking lot with Jessica. She cried for the first time in the longest. She kept everything in, finally letting it out. Jessica hug her telling her "Everything will be fine."

"I told him I want to move out."

Jessica looks at Tiffany, as if she crazy.

"Tiffany your insane. Siblings fight, it's normal." said Jessica trying to convince her bestfriend.

"You don't understand. For the past 4 years that I've lived with him, I haven't been happy. My mother past away, my father is no where to be found, and the one person who I loved was push away from me. I have no one, no one." said Tiffany.

"Silly, you have me. I'm here always." said Jessica trying to make Tiffany smile.

Tiffany didn't want to go back to the apartment, she didn't want to see Teddy. Since their mom had past, he's become this person she didn't know. He feels he has to watch over her, that he has to protect her, but all she wanted was for him to be himself.

//

Teddy's POV:

"B, is Tiffany at work?" ask Teddy. He was very concern, Boss tilting her head to keep the phone from falling and doing her work at the same time.

"She called in, did something happen?" she ask.

"Ah.." he suttered. Boss grabs her cell phone, and walk around in her office. "Teddy, you can't keep treating her like a child."

"You still at your office?"

"I'll be here late, why? Teddy? Hello?" "He never says bye." said Boss talking to herself.

An hour past, Teddy shows up at Vogue with snacks and drinks.

"Hey," he said knocking on her office door. Boss glances up from her desk, she smiles shaking her head. He wasn't good a expressing his feelings, it was like he was scared, but around Boss he was comfortable.

"You should be considerate." said Boss, stuffing herself with chips. Teddy laugh as he hand her a napkin.

"I'm trying, but i feel that she upset with me." he replied.

Boss takes a bite of her sandwich, and hands the rest to Teddy. He smirks, finishing it.

'Why do you say that?" she ask, wiping .

He didn't reply and continue to eat. Boss smiles, looking at the clock, it was getting late. The two head out of the company, Teddy made sure she got home safe.

"Teddy." said Boss catching each other gazes, "Why does he still make me feel this way." she thought to her self.

Teddy smiled at her, "Night, B." and leaves. As terrible as it sounds, she loves Teddy and Se7en. It's just Se7en summon up the courage to ask her out, which Teddy could never do.

//

The next few days, Tiffany went without talking to Teddy, and he did the same. She felt like she didn't do anything wrong, and she didn't need to tell him that he was. He was older then her, but she was old enough to know what's right and wrong.

Tiffany had been working a lot more with Yunho and getting to know him, he wasn't that bad. He did apologize to her, and most of the girls at the company had crushes on him and a few of them ask him out on dates, and he excepted. There wasn't much to say, until Jessica made it obvious that Tiffany was becoming jealous and without knowing it.

"Your totally crushing on him." said Jessica picking up Tiffany from work to grab lunch. Jessica didn't work, being the only child. She had it all.

Tiffany ignored her question, and sat quietly in the car. Arriving at Hotel De Paris, Why? Jessica has been crushing over the Head Chef, Jaebum. He was an Korean-American from the states, he moved to Korea to help run his family business, and yes he was quite charming.

"Stop giving me that look." Jessica whispering to Tiffany entering the resturant. Tiffany motion zipping her lips. As Jessica gave her an icy stare. Tiffany thought it was funny, how her bestfriend become this complete different person around her crush.

"Tiffany, Hey!"

She look back to see Yunho with one of the editor girls from work. Tiffany waved and contine to her table with Jessica.

"Don't give me that look." said Tiffany

Jessica shrug her shoulders, " I didn't say anything." she replied with a smile.

He was handsome, every girls dream. He had the body, money and apparently talk his way through anything. He had his hands ont he girl thigh, and it moved it higher, feeling on her.

", Omg. I can't belive I just thought that." Tiffany thinking to herself, she covered , as Jessica grinned at her strangely looking at the menu.

'The food, is excellent here." said Jessica very happy.

"We've been eating here for the past two week, and your not tried of it?" Tiffany asked rolling her eyes. The thought of Jessica coming just to see her crush. "Have you even spoken with him?" Tiffany ask, taking a sip of wine from her glass.

"I've compliment him on his food," she replied playing with her utensils.

"That doesn't consider talking." said Tiffany mocking her movement.

Jessica kicked her underneath the table, "Ow." said Tiffany with a frown.

'Ms. the gentlemen at that table left this for you." said one of the waiters. It was a note from Yunho, 'Enjoy lunch, it's one me." Tiffany showed it to Jessica,

"Aww, he's such a sweetheart." she replied.

Tiffany did a slight grin, "Whn i first saw him, he was very hurt, and now he's a player." she thought to herself. Tiffany phong rings, snap her out of her thoughts. It wasn't a register number,

"Is, this Tiffany's phone?" She couldn't recognized the voice, "If this is, my name Gavin Hwang."

"It couldn't be." She thought.

"Dad.." she said, looking to Jessica surprised. After 15 years he finally calls her, "Why now." she thought.

"I know this may be shocking to you, but I hear your in Seoul. I want to know if you'll give me some time to talk."

Tiffany didn't know what to say, she was scared. It was frighten to her. She didn't prepare herself, nor did she except a call from him. Tiffany quickly left to Teddy's company, she just wanted to see him.

//

"Kid." said Teddy startled, when Tiffany runs in to hug him. She began to cry, startling him even more and his co-workers. They all stared at the two, he got embarrass, and motion for the others to leave the studio.

"Kid, did somthing happen?" he ask cupping her face with his hands. He was concern, and Tiffany couldn't get it out, just seeing Teddy made her worried go away at least for the moment.

"He wants to me me." said Tiffany wiping her tears. Teddy handed her some tissue,

"He, who are you talking about, kid?" said Teddy leaning against the table with his arms cross.

"My father." she replied.

Teddy face became white, as if he lost all pigments in his skin. He look to the side, Tiffany could see the tears start to form in his eyes.

"I'm scared." said Tiffany.

"Don't be, I won't let anything happen." said Teddy giving her a smile to reassure her. "What is she knew the truth about her father? What if she leaves with him? She'll hate me, knowing I've been lying to her along. The person supporting her, all this time was her father, how could I tell her." He thought to himself, hugging his baby sister.

"Did you eat? You've got skinner." said Teddy breaking their hug, Tiffany glared at him, "Let's eat." he said pulling her out of the studio. Knocking the door and hitting Kush in the face, as he had been eavesdropping.

//

"Sorry." said Tiffany.

Teddy smiled at her, "Kid, I  know it's hard living with me, but.." he said slamming on the dreaks, as pedestrians pass by curing at him.

They had their differences, but regardless they were family, he was her older brother, and she was his baby sister. Tiffany texted Jessica sorry for stroming out on her and told Boss she wasn't going back to work.

//

It was the end of the month, and Tiffany work schedule was heptic. As all dead lines were approaching, she spent late nights finshing up everyone's else work, not getting the credit for it. It was tough in the fasion industry, especially when your no one.

"Tiffany, get going it's already 9." said Boss turning off her office light.

"I'm amost done." she replied yawning. Boss smiled saying bye. Tiffany was probably the last one still at the company, she went into the break room to grab some coffee, but everything was empty. A note of the fridge that read, "Tiffany, grocery list: cofee, paper towels, toilet paper, water, soda, snacks, etc." Tiffany rolled her eyes, snatching off the list. Returning back to her cubical, there sat on her desk, a warm cup of coffee with a note, "Don't over work yourself.--Yunho". He was sweet, that was his charm and Tiffany could not deny it. Hours gone by, it was already 1 in the morning, and she finally submitted the work to the printing department. Before leaving, Tiffany made sure eveything was off, she locked up, as Yunho came walking in.

"Your still here." he said. She nodded her head walking pass him.

"Wait, it's late. I'll take you home." he said, grabbing her hand to stop her from walking.

"My brother is outside waiting." she replied. He smile, pulling her closer to him as their nose touch.

"You know why, I came back." he said softly. Tiffany pulled away, as he laughed. "Your red."

She rolled her eyes, pushing through the entrance door and walking down to the lobby.

"Tiff, I'm just kidding. I drove by seeing the light still on, I figure you were still here." said Yunho.

With her back facing him, she turns to look, "You should get some rest, your schedule for the next few weeks is back to back." said Tiffany, leaving the company and running to Teddy's car.

He smirked to himself, "She different."

//

Jessica woke Tiffany up after only 5 hours of sleep/ She said something that Tiffany didn't catch. Tiffany was still hald a sleep, as she heard Jessica beginning to cry.

"Jess, why are you crying?" ask Tiffany turning on her lamp and sitting up in bed.

"My dad is forcing me to get married, it's some part to expand his business." she said sounding very upset.

"Jess, I'm sorry to hear that." replied Tiffany.

"Can you open the door." she said sniffling. Tiffany was confuse, she walk to the front door, and there was Jessica sitting on the floor. She had been crying, her eyes were puffy, her make up smeared. Teddy came out to see what was going on. Jessica seeing Teddy, went to hug him. His eyes got wide open, mouth out, "what's with her?"

"Long story." Tiffany replied.

//

The three of then didn't get much sleep. Tiffany could tell Teddy was getting sick, he was sneezing and coughing. The door bell rang, as Tiffany handed Jessica a blanket to keep her self warm, Tiffany goes to answer the door.

"Morning, My names Jaebum Park. I'm looking for Jessica Jung? I was told I'll find her here."

Tiffany glance back to Jessica, who had been crying her eyes out, and now standing infront of Tiffany was Jessica crush.

"Tiffany, I'm a friend of Jessica's." she replied, letting him in. Teddy wiping his nose, looks to Jay, when Jessica turn around.

"Agh." Jessica began to stutter, running into Tiffany's room with the blanket. Jay simply smiled.

"Who are you?" Teddy ask grabbing for more tissues.

"I'm Jessica's fiance." he replied.

"Her what?!" Tiffany ask very loudly, startling Teddy and Jay. Tiffany laugh to herself, being embarrass, she walks backwards into her room.

Jessica trying to pull herself together. "Why is he here?" she ask. Pacing back and forth. Tiffany smiling at her, Jessica tells her to stop smiling, that it was freaking her out.

"Jess, he's your fiance." said Tiffany excited for her bestfriend.

The next thing Tiffany knoew, Jessica collasped on the floor, making a loud thump. Teddy and Jay rush in. Jay picked her up, placing her back on Tiffany's bed.

"I must have startled her." said Jay, looking at her. Tiffany looks to Teddy, walking out. Leaving the two alone.

"That kid's lucky." said teddy putting on his hoodie. Tiffany grab his hand, it was super warm.

"Your hot." said Tiffany, concern about her brother.

"I'm good, I gotta go. See ya, remember to eat." he said leaving the apartment. Tiffany was worried, Teddy was getting sick, and he wouldn't admit it.

Tiffany looking into her room, saw Jessica talking to Jay. She was happy for her. Hearing another knock on the door, Tiffany walks to anwser it,

"Oppa.." She stuttered, surprise to see him.