Chapter 1

My Bestfriend

The door swung open, as she heard her older brother wasted with another random girl her picked up from the club. She toss and turn in bed trying to get back to sleep.

"Kid, are you awake?" he said turning on the lights of her bedroom. She pulled her blanket to cover herself.

"Kid, wake up." he said shaking her body. "You got a pad or somthing?" he ask, looking through her bathroom. She sat up in bed, "the bottom drawer to the left." she replied.

"Thanks." he said rushing out of her room.

She couldn't go back to sleep, putting on her plush bunny slippers, she walk into the kitchen,

"OH MY GOD." she said, as Teddy rush to cover her eyes, "Your disgusting!" Tiffany yelling at her brother, pushing him aside. The girl still half smile at her. Tiffany rolled her eyes opening the door, she motion for her to leave. Teddy grab her clothes and push her out.

"Kid, I.." he said trying to explain.

"I don't want to hear it." replied Tiffany returning to her room.

After their mom past, Teddy moved Tiffany, his baby sister to Korea to live with him. Neither Tiffany's father or Teddy's father attend their mothers funeral, show how much they care. Teddy hated they thought of Tiffany living with her father. He might abandon her like he did to their mother. Living with Teddy wasn't easy, despite their ten year . They got along well, at times. He does as he please, because it's his house, and she only a guest, she only his half sister.

//

"Kid, you up." he said entering Tiffany's room, like he does every morning.

She was still laying in bed, facing the window. Trying to ignore her brother.

"I'm leave to the company, I might be late to night." he said looking to see if she was awake and listening. She sat up in her bed, still facing the window. She could tell it was going to rain.

"Ok." she replied, getting up and entering her closet.

"Do you need the car today?" He ask, talking nicely to her after the incident last night, even though they both felt awkward.

"No, I'll catch a cab." she replied, walking out of her closest and into her bathroom. 

"Call or text me when you get to school. I left the tuition check near the desk. See ya kid." Tiffany could hear the front door being closed, as she let out a sigh.

"Maybe it best if I move out, he wouldn't have to feel so burden about looking after me." she said to herself.

//

Teddy's POV:

"Hey you're here early today?" said Kush, Teddy's bestfriend. Who was sitting infront of the computer. "How was last night?" he ask laughing.

"Awkward." replied Teddy sitting at the tip of the table.

"Bad?" he replied surfing the net. Teddy walking behind him smacks Kush upside the head. "Jea wouold kill you if she found out." said Teddy. Kush simply smiled, as he exited from the page he was viewing.

"Hyung." said Jiyong walking into the studio with Taeyang. Teddy gives them a nod, telling them to get in the booth. He was focus on helping Big Bang prepare for their upcoming album. He was dedicated to his work. He place his cell phone on the table near the board, leaving it on silent. He step out to the restroom. When Tiffany sent him the text.

//

Tiffany's POV:

"21 and still texting your brother. Oh how i envy that." said her best friend Jessica.

"It's complicated." Tiffany replied. Jessica nodded her head, as the two walk into their classroom. Tiffany was finishing up her fashion program at Seoul University, and working part time at Vogue Magazine, as the assistant to Fashion Director Park HanByul. Teddy help Tiffany get the job. Hanbyul was his brest friend, and the only one who knew that she was his sister.

"Your coming tonight right?" Jessica ask, opening her car door. Tiffany smiled, "I'll be there." she replied.

"Don't foreget, call me when you arrive at the club. So I'll come get you."

"Ok," She replied. Waving down a cab, Tiffany head to work.

//

"Afternoon Ms. Park."

"Ahjuhssi, hello." She said. He smiled brightly, greeting Tiffany everything she came to work. He remind her of what she hope her father would be, a kind and sincere man. who thought of others. He was a security guard at Vogue, and also the doorsmen. He truly was always happy, and smiling.

"Tiff, I need you to give me all the details for next weeks fashion shoot, and also your brother wants you to call him." said her boss.

'Yes, boss." Tiffany replied, turning on her computer and organzing all the sticky notes on her desk.

"Kid, what took you so long." Tiffany titled her head to keep the phone from falling and at the same time typing the reports for Boss.

"I texted you, did you not get it." she replied flipping through the reports.

"I was busy earlier, did you eat yet? Remember to eat." he said. She rolled her eyes, staring at the computer. "I have to finish my work. Talk to you later." hanging up before he could say another word.

"You know, it's only because he cares about you." said Boss standing behind Tiffany in her cubical. Tiffany frinned, printing out the reports and giving them to her boss.

"Boss," Tiffany said as she stuttered.

"What is it sweety?" said Boss hugging the reports.

"Nothing," she replied returning back to the pile of messages she needed to call.

Hours gone by and before she knew it. She was off work, and like she predicted it started to rain. Arriving back to the apartment, to change before heading out to Jessica's birthday party.

"Tiff?" It was a familiar voice entering the apartment. Tiffany glance at the clock, "Teddy said he was going to be home late." She though to herself, walking out of her room, she see her Boss.

"Boss, what are you doing here?" Tiffany ask puttin gon her earrings. Boss smiled, holding food. "Teddy wants to make sure you eat, but looks like your on your way out."

"Friends' party." Tiffany replied.

"Ok, have fun. Don't get wasted, you still got work tomorrow." Boss said jokingly.

The two walk out together, "Date night?" Tiffany ask. Boss giggled, "No I'm meeting up with Dongwook and some of his coworkers. Your brother is going to be there." Hanbyul looking at Tiffany felt somthing was wrong, "Is somthing bothering you?" she ask.

"I haven't told him, but I want to move out." said Tiffany.

Boss placed her hands on Tiffany's shoulder, "talk to him, if you guys don't talk and put down this barrier, you'll both won't understand each other."

Tiffany nodded her head. It began to rain harder, "Where's the party, I don't want you taking a cab." said Hanbyul giving Tiffany the motherly look. Tiffany smiled, "Pipes." she replied

//

"Tiffany!" Jessica yelled, rushing over to hug her. Teddy was at the same spot. He stood up once her saw his baby sister enter the club. He yelled out her name, but she pretend not to hear.

"Don't be the over bearing brother." said Hanbyul, holding onto his arm. Teddy looks back to her and sits down.

"Hey beautiful." said Kush trying to make a move, Teddy pulled him away. As she went to hug Se7en. Her boyfriend of nine years. Se7en glares at Kush, "Don't you try." he said. Kush shrugging his shoulders, grab his beer and drabk it. "Let's go, go, go." he said pulling Teddy to the dance floor.

"Isn't that your brother?" Jessica ask. Tiffany rolled her eyes, "Don't look." she told Jessica.

"He's cute." said Jessica,

"I'm gonna barf." replied Tiffany making an expression.

Jessica smiled brighlty, as she was happy to be celebrating her birthday. Jessica Jung was the only daughter to Executive Producer Jung Jinyong. She was spoil rotten, and Tiffany envy Jessica, for having the family she could never have.

"Hey beautiful."

Tiffany glance over to see Kush, "Your kidding me right?" Tiffany ask. Jessica gigigled, she thought it was funny. Tiffany ignoring the two, got up and walk towards the bar. Kush follow, still trying to hit on her. Grabbing her wrist, Tiffany told him to let go.

"Don't be stuck up, now." he said pulling Tiffany close to him.

"What the , are you doing." said Teddy angry, pulling the two apart.

"Ya." said Kush, glaring at his best friend. Teddy grab Kush and pull him away, saying he had too much to drink. Tiffany shook her head, watching the two walk away. She turn back and heads for the bar.

"Sweety." said Boss walking up to her. "You ok?" she ask, and again giving her the motherly look.

"Unni, I'm fine. You should get back, besides I think I'm call it a night."

"Take my car, Dongwook will drive me home." said Boss handing over her car keys to Tiffany. She went back to Jessica and told her she was leaving first. Walking out of the club, it was still pouring, covering herself with her small clutch purse. She runs over to Boss's car, to see someone leaning against it.

"Are you ok?" she ask, taking out the umbrella from the car and covering him. He was wasted, and kept on mumbling "you cheating liar." Tiffany look around to see maybe someone was looking for him. Helping him up,

"OM MY GOD." she said, as she felt his bard go down her dress. She reek, and the rain wasn't helping. Letting out a sigh, she ask why this was happening to her.

"You lying !" he yelled out, Tiffany furrowed her brows. In the pouring rain, outside of the club, she's trying to help a wasted stranger. She couldn't leave him int he rain, he'll catch ammonia. Searching through for come sort of ID, while people walking by stared at her.

"Yunho Jung?" she said, looking at his ID. Driving him back to his apartment, she ask the gaurds to help carry him to his room.

Tiffany' phone started to ring, as it was Teddy making sure she got back home safe. She couldn't answer, as Yunho clinged onto her.

"Don't leave me, don't." he mumbled.

The gaurds look at Tiffany, making her embarrass. Asking the gaurd to help change his clothes. She look around his apartment, it was clean. There was a picture of him and girl, Tiffany look, assuming it was his girlfriend.

"Miss?' said the gaurd, startling Tiffany.

Re-entering Yunho's room, Tiffany thought he was charming, despite being overly wasted and reminding her of Teddy.

"Who are you?" he said coming to his sense, as his blanket sled down, showing his chisel body. He sat up in his bed, "Who are you?" he ask again.

"You were wasted, I didn't want to leave you in the rain." she replied. Walking out of his room, and head towards the door.

"Wait." he said, following her out of the room. He turn Tiffany around, and covered his nose looking at her in disguist.

"What's that smell?"

"Your barf." she replied leaving his apartment.