What's happening to me?

School 2014

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiing, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring Nam Soon's alarm chirped out, waking him up. Nam Soon turned off his alarm almost instantly and headed straight to the bathroom. After he showered, got dressed, and brushed his teeth, he headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast for him and Heung Soo. After they rekindled their friendship they practically lived together, and Nam Soon loved it. After their big fight Nam Soon was alone most of the time, and never opened up to anyone, including his other friends. Having Heung Soo back was good for him. He enjoyed the company and he was more happy, since the thing he hated most was being alone. 

After making breakfast he tapped on Heung Soo's door. It takes multiple knocks to wake the beast Heung Soo up, sometimes Nam Soon has to go in and physically wake him up. After knocking a few more times, Nam Soon decided to just go into his room, and when he went in he was shocked to see Heung Soo gone and all his covers already put away.

"Strange", thought Nam Soon as he walked back to the kitchen. He sat down after taking his phone out his pocket and he texted Heung Soo, asking where he was. Heung Soo usually replies quickly, and he did this time too, "school" he said, which calmed Nam Soon down a bit. He finished his breakfast and put the rest in the fridge and headed out to school.

 

Heung Soo and Nam Soon usually get to school about ten minutes before school starts, but today he was half an hour early. He thought that since Hye Mi was smart, she'd get to school extremely early. He was right. When he walked into class her stuff was already at her desk but she wasn't there. He sat down and faced the chalk board. He waited for her to come, after ten minutes two more students came, after another ten minutes, about six more came in including Nam Soon. 

Nam Soon and their friend Hyung Shik sat on Heung Soo's desk, interrupting his thoughts. "What's our Heung Soonnie thinking so deeply about?", Hyung Shik asked while showing some aegyo, something he does way too often.  When Heung Soo didn't respond, Nam Soon punched his arm, jokingly asking, "Are you missing your wife?

Heung Soo shot him  a fierce look,hinting at Nam Soon to cut it out. "On a more serious note, I wonder where she's at though.", asked Nam Soon. "I'm not sure. I've been here for the last half an hour and she never came back in." Heung Soo said, sounding genuinely concerned. "She'll be late if she's not back soon" he continued. The five minute bell rang, and Heung Soo stood up and told his friends that he'd be back. He checked all the hallways, the roof, the cafeteria, and the entrance, where a lot of students hang out before class but he couldn't find Hye Mi. The he remembered... The Library. He ran quickly to the Library and to his dismay, still couldn't find Hye Mi. He then started to head to the back of the library checking between all of the bookshelves. Each time passing losing more and more hope, and when he walked past the second to last space between the bookshelves, he stopped dead in his tracks. He found Hye Mi, sleeping in the same spot that he found her in the day before.

As soon as he laid his eyes on her, his heart began beating fast. Why am I like this? He thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy with school. I'm going to try to start updating regularly, promise!:D <333