Park Hye Mi

School 2014

After parking his motorcycle down the street, Heung Soo slowly walks the rest of the way to Nam Soon's house.

"Hye Mi... Park Hye Mi," he says to himself.

After departing with her Heung Soo felt sad. He liked being with her... Even though it's only been a day. He can't get her out of hhis mind. Her shiny black hair and milky white skin. Heung Soo stopped dead in his tracks when he finally reached Nam Soon's house. On the porch, although it was dark, he could see Nam Soon talking to some girl. The girl kept grabbing for his arm but he'd pull away from her. Heung Soo could tell Nam Soon wasn't intrested in her, so he walked up to the porch and yelled, "Hey, honey!" as he grabbed Nam Soon around the neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Nam Soon was confused and didn't know what to think of it, but when he saw the look on the girl's face he caught on and replied, "What took you so long? I missed you!" he said as he smiled at his best friend devishly. They went back and forth for a few minutes and were shocked that the girl had already left.

"Thanks," Nam Soon told Heung Soo with a laugh, "Ah- What took you so long anyway though?" He asked as they stepped in his house.

"I was a bit busy," Heun Soo replied. He felt too embarrased to telel Nam Soon about his feelings towards Hye Mi because he's never felt that way before and also because he and Nam Soon never talked about girls with eachother.. Well besides the Wonder Girls and Girls Generation.

"Busy?" Nam Soon asked in a mischevious tone. "Doing what? You weren't with a girl, right? I'll be jealous!" He cooed jokingly at his friend, and when he didn't get an answer he knew something was up. "Nothing happened right?" He asked, worried about his trouble-maker of a friend. Heung Soo only shook his head, Nam Soon didn't doubt him, if his friend had made trouble he would of told him by now. "Ah- So you were with a girl?"

Heung Soo looked up and told his friend to stop playing around as he jokingly threw a pillow at him and got up to get a drink.

Nam Soon followed him to the fridge and asked, "What's her name?" And with no response he started guessing saying the names of girls in their class. Heung Soo was amused as he drank his soda but when Nam Soon guessed Hye Mi, he froze and Nam Soon noticed.

"Ah Hye Mi? Park Hye Mi? What were you two doing?" Nam Soon asked.

"Nothing, I just gave her a ride home. No big deal." 

Nam Soon moved closer to Heung Soo and whispered, "You know she has a boy friend right?"

Heung Soo almost chocked on his soda. What? A boyfriend, he thought. He felt sad by tried to hide it. Being that Name Soon knew Heung Soo for year he could tell that he was upset and decided to come clean, "I was kidding, bro. I was just trying to see if you like her. I can tell you do!"

Heung Soo didn't say anything else and walked to Nam Soon's room and laid down and was soon followed by Nam Soon. Nam Soon usually falls asleep quickly but Heung Soo usually takes awhile to go to sleep. His last thoughts before drifting of were about how excited he was to go to school tomorrow. He finally has something to look forward to. Park Hye Mi.

 

(A/N: Short update, I'll update again soon and do it more regularly. Hope I didn't lose any readers!!^-^)