First Day

School 2014

Bo Mi's POV:

Annyeong, my name is Kim Bo Mi! 

I'm Class 3's vice president. Our class' president was just elected today and the president is... Nam Soon. Not much of a shocker since he was the president last year too. 

The teacher just came into class looking really happy, which is shocking because he always looks unhappy and looks like he's on the verge of commiting suicide, but I can't blame him since our class is so damn rowdy. If these kids don't shut up, I might even commit suicide!

Anyway the teacher says he has a big announcement I wonder what  it is.

... A new student? A new student, and it's already the second week of school? Hul, who does this person think he/she is.

 

Hye Mi's POV:

"Our new student isn't a regular student," says Teacher Kim causing all the students to whisper. 

"She's comes from a prestigious school in Gangnam.-"

"Tell her to go back to Gangnam," one student interrupts.

"Oh-Oh-Oh-Oppa Gangnam Styyyyyle," another sings out.

The teacher then clears his throat  and continues, "She ranks #4 in the whole nation. It's an honor for you guys to even be in her presence. Well here is... Park Hye Mi!" Teacher shouts excitedly as he uses a strange gesture to get me to come in the class.

Why did he say all that? I won't be surprised if I get bullied. What a good way to to start my school year..

 

 

Narrator:

Hye Mi slowly walks in and a few boys start howling like dogs. The teacher gets them to stop and tells Hye Mi to introduce herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Hye Mi. Please take care of me." she says sheepishly. Teacher Kim then takes her to her seat, which is next to Heung Soo, who is the toughest kid in school, but that doesnt faze Hye Mi at all, which shocks Heung Soo, because even if someone doesn't know about his reputation they're usually scared because he even looks like a gangster.

Once class is over Hye Mi lays her head on her desk and starts to doze off but is awakened by three girls who slam books on her desk.

Hye Mi slowly raises her head off of her desk and looks at the books confusedly. "What's this?" She asks.

"Hul, you must think you're all that," says one girl as she plays with a piece of Hye Mi's hair.

"Number four, do our home work if you don't want to die." Another girls says coldly and loud enough for everyone in the class to hear. Some students even came up to watch.

After a moment of silence Hye Mi smirks, then wipes the books off of her desk causing all the students to yell OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Hye Mi then stands and tries to leave, but one of the girls push her back. 

Nam Soon and Heun Soo were standing in the corner and are watching everything that's happening.

"You little !" One girl mumbles as she raises her hand to hit Hye Mi but her wrist is grabbed mid-air and when she looks up to see who it is, she is both shocked and scared. The eyes she is looking into belong to none other than Park Heung Soo.

The whole class goes silent and before anyone can say anything else, Hye Mi walks out. 

"You better run, you little . Don't even think of coming back!" 

"You're so dead!"

Heung Soo doesn't break eye contact and looks into the girls eyes, and firercly warns her, "Don't do anything you'll regret." He then smirks, then walks away.

The girl is both scared and intrigued by Heung Soo, and just stands there. Her friends try to get her to move, but she just stood the with a blank expression on her face.

The bell for class to begin rings,and Hye Mi isn't there. Same with the next two periods.

 

"Heung Soo-ah! Ready to head to my place?" Soo Ah asks in his aegyo tone of voice.

"Cut it out" he laughs. "I'll be over later I have stop at the library to get a few books." he says.

"Aigoooooo," Nam Soon coos as her grabs Heung Soo's cheeks, "All grown up. Hahah see you later."

 

 

As Heung Soo walks into the library and heads where he needs to go, he stops, takes a few steps back and looks over by the bookshelves. There's legs one the ground, and Heung Soo is curious about who it is, although he secretly hopes their Hye Mi's. As walks over he can now see the face, and the face is a beautiful face... It's Hye Mi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: What do you think? Yay or Nay?)