Er - High School, Year 2013-14

The Wolf and the Beauty

 

 

The students in class 3-A began their year just like all the students did at Changdam High: horsing around and cracking jokes. The most popular group of boys in the whole school, EXO, had somehow, by some god-awful chance, all ended up in the same classroom. Or so were the teacher’s thoughts.

 

He walked in. “Everyone sit down! It’s way passed starting time!” he barked and the entire class practically teleported to their seats. The teacher, Mr. Chong, approached his podium, a blonde haired boy wearing the school’s uniform walking up beside him.

 

“Alright, everyone. This year we have a transfer student from Beijing, China. You know the drill: no badgering, harassing, bullying, or hazing. He’s here to learn just like all of you. Got it?”

 

“Ne, Songsaengnim!” the class called back.

 

“You’d better. Now, Luhan-ssi, introduce yourself,” Mr. Chong turned to the student.

 

He flinched slightly, as he had been staring at a girl three rows back. Great, it’s her... “Uh, ne.” Luhan bowed. “I’m Yi Luhan, from Beijing. Please take care of me. I hope to learn many things here.”

 

The class was apathetic.

 

“Okay. Luhan-ssi, since you’re Chinese, why don’t you go sit next to Miss Park there. She’s part Chinese herself. Lihua-ssi, raise your hand.”

 

She didn’t.

 

“Ah, she can be shy, but she’s right there. Go on, sit down.”

 

Cautiously, Luhan walked forward, picking up on snickers and whispers around the classroom. Antagonizingly, slow, he slipped into the seat next to her. It took no time at all for the two of them to exchange quick, awkward glances at each other.

 

“Okay, now, to start off the year, we are going to be...”

 

Luhan’s thoughts took over his attention. Oh well. He didn’t need to know whatever the teacher was “teaching” anyway. He didn’t belong here.

 

“Hey! New guy!” came a loud whisper.

 

Luhan turned around to look behind him, only to be bonked in the forehead by a paper ball. He looked up at the sneering face of a boy who looked even cockier and meaner than Kris duizhang. Oh, he’s that type... The boy flashed a perfect set of teeth at him and his buddies around him laughed quietly.

 

Luhan merely reached down, retrieved the ball and handed it back to the boy. “You dropped this.”

 

Now the boy was glaring at him. “Oh, you think you’re funny, huh?”

 

“Ignore him,” Lihua said next to him. “Kai is always bullying others just so he doesn’t have to admit to his own insecurities.”

 

“Right. You’re not exactly Little Miss Sunshine either Lihua,” Kai scoffed teasingly, back to picking on others.

 

“‘Shy’ my ,” said a boy as tall as Kris, but with and even deeper voice.

 

A short boy with spiky orange-red hair and a baby face snickered. “Ne, I saw her lifting up her skirt for--”

 

Lihua gracefully turned and flicked the hair tie that was around her wrist at the Naruto-haired boy. “You shut up too Xiumin.”

 

“Do they always do this?” Luhan asked for future reference. He’d rather know what they were capable of now rather than later, just incase it caused him trouble.

 

“Yeah, but they’re soft at heart. Actually they’re buddies of mine. Trust me, they’ll stop once they get to know you,” Lihua flashed him a bright smile.


“Hey! Shut up and listen back there!!!”

 

(Chapters are in chinese numbers, for those of you who don't know.)

(finally got to put up a pic for this chapter. working on ch. 3 right now.)