-4

Cute Little Devil, Luhan

*Sorry if Im kinda late..but Im busy with school and stuffs lately..so sorry..^^

 

"Eh, anyway are you staying here Luhan?" Jongin asked so sudden that made Jihyun chocked her own saliva. Luhan smirked when he saw Jihyun's expression, "Ah, it's a good idea." He smiled, "Right Jihyun."

Fate was being unfair again but no. She was not going to let this guy mess with her life. Just not yet!

"No. You have to go home. You need to go home because there'll be no bedroom for you her-"

"But jihyun there is-"

"Shut up Jongin!" She hissed before turned her head back to Luhan, "And, your mom must be worried about you by now. So no, maybe next time! Alright!" She heard him laugh and that wasn't she was expecting. She thought he would retort her or something, "Don't need to be so panic Jihyun. I was just kidding." He said before turning his attention to Jongin, "Thank you for the offer bro, but I don't think it's a good time so maybe NEXT TIME." He louder his voice at the 'next time' and gave Jihyun a glance.

"Owh okay then, but don't turn me down the NEXT TIME I offer you, okay." Jongin also did the same and gave Jihyun a smirk before both Luhan and Jongin laughed and high-fived each other. Jihyun was left confused. Just how they got along so well in just such a short moment? They even talk like they was no awkwardness between them? Just how?!

Jongin who noticed Jihyun was left speechless he then walked towards her and slung his arm over her shoulder before pinched her nose with laughter filled the air, "Ouch! Stop that." She whined and pushed him of her, "Why are you two so intimate together? I mean, 1 hour before you were strangers and now! I don't get you guys!" She ruffled her hair in frustration.

"This is what we call 'Man's telepathy'." They said in unison. Jihyun faked a laugh, "HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY OF YOU TOO HAHAHAH AND WHAT IS THAT? NEVER HEARD OF THAT and no." She stoped laughing, "You're just gay. That explains everything." and with that she stomped her feet heading to her room and slammed the door.

"What? Is she angry?" Luhan asked, "Yeah, but don't mind her. She has always been like that." Jongin smiled, "So, Luhan.. do you like my sister?" The sudden question from Jongin surprised Luhan for awhile but he managed to keep his calm, "I think it's not the right time to say anything about that yet but surely if you give me a chance to take care of her then I willingly accept it." He said, calmly making Jongin's smile grew wider before lightly punching his arm, "So cheesy of you." He laughed, "But.. I give you the chance. Make sure you'll never hurt her."

"Of course. Why would I take care of her if I do just to hurt her."

"You got a point there." They both laughed before Luhan excused himself after his driver called him and said he was already arrived there to pick him up.

Jongin closed the door when Luhan and his car out from his sight. He then turned around just to see Jihyun standing in front of him, "Ya! Kim Jihyun you scared me." He rubbed his chest. Jihyun just ignored him as she took a glance outside, "He left? Good then." He gave Jongin a smile before hopped off to the kitchen.

Jongin just shook his head. At least, she'll have someone to look over her at school. He smiled

 

* * * * *

 

The sounds of door opened distracted Mrs Xi, Luhan's mother from her reading, "Luhan?" She called out before she saw Luhan walking towards her with a smile on his face, "Where have you been? And how's your new school?" She asked in concern as Luhan took a sit in front her. 

Luhan slightly chuckled, "Mom, I'm a grown up and why are you even asking about school? You know I'm a graduate." 

Yeah, because Luhan was a freaking genius so he graduated earlier than everyone else. Just to let you know, he was managing his father's business right now. His mom gave a him a look, "That's the point Luhan. Why are you even going to school when you're already graduate. That doesn't make sense."

Luhan sighed, "Mom.. I just wanna have fun. Seriously trust me okay." He convinced his mom that didn't really working. And this time his mom let out a sigh, "Luhan-"

"GEGE!!" The high-toned voice slightly startled both of Luhan and his mom. They turned their head to the side just to be greeted by Luhan's sister Xi Linwu who was 7 years old, running towards her beloved brother's arms, "Luhan ge! I miss you so bad!!" He squeezed her in his arms, "What? It's just only a day and my meimei already miss me? Awww so sweet of you." He touched tip of her nose.

Mrs who just watched those two siblings finally said, "Stop with your sweet thingy you two. It's annoying." Linwu tightened her arms around Luhan's neck, "Mom just jealous of us because dad isn't here right? You should tell him to take a day off and spend time with you." She let out an adorable giggle.

Her mom pouted, "He doesn't listen. I've told him countless time already." She groaned before something snapped in her mind, "Anyway Luhan, Haneul will come over next Tuesday. She said she wants to visit you." Luhan frowned, "Visit? What for?"

"Aish, isn't she your fiance? She just wants to have some time with you." Her mother said with a smile while Luhan's face had turned serious, "I never agree to the engagement. So no. She's not my fiance and will never be." 

"But Lu-" Luhan stoop up from his seat and walked away even before his mother could finish her words, "Aish, that kid."

 

"Luhan ge, are you okay?" Linwu crawled into Luhan's arm who was now lying on his bed, "Yeah, I'm okay. Just kinda tired." He hugged his little sister. "Really? If you're not okay you can tell me and I'll 'whoosh' it away from you. Okay boy." She patted his head like he was her little brother. Somehow, seeing Linwu, it will remind him to Jihyun. Both of them acted like a grown up while they were just a little kid with full of bright side. 

Luhan smiled before pulling Linwu in his arms, "I love you, Linwu."

"Love you too ge!" And with that, they both fell asleep.