-3

Cute Little Devil, Luhan

 

Third chappy~ So dear readers please give some feedbacks okay so that I can improving by reading your comments.. Do subscriba and upvote is optional.. but really! I love comments! ^^ *not edited

 

Bamm!

The noises of door got slammed woke Jongin up from his nap, "What's that?" He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes before he turned panic after looking at the clock. Because he was late to pick up his sister. He abruptly stood up, rushing here and there searching for his car key, "WHERE'S THE KEY? WHERE'S THE KEY?!" He messed up his hair in frustration.

"Jongin.. what're you doing?" Jihyun asked when she saw her brother act like a dork because yes! He was a dork. She saw Jongin's eyes almost popped out from where it was placed when he looked at her, "What?" She asked, raising her brows. "KIM JIHYUN HOW DID YOU GOT HERE?! OH MY GOODNESS DID YOU WALK?! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU TO WAIT UNTIL I COME OVER?! WHAT IF YOU GOT KIDNAP AND YADDA.. YADDA.. YADDA-"

"Jongin, for god sake I'm 17 and no I didn't walk, I ran."

".. YADDA..YADDA.. AND NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" He finished. Jihyun groaned when she knew he didn't listen, "Yeah, I won't do unless if you're being LATE again." Hearing those, making Jongin sheepishly smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh about that I-"

"Jihyun!" Jongin frowned when he got cut off but he just ignored it while Jihyun startled at the voice, "It was-" Jongin tried to continued again until.. "Kim Jihyun, come out!"

Jongin was at his limits so he walked over to the door and sticking his head out, "What do you want?!" He yelled out, startling the blondish cute and good-looking guy. Eh, wait! Is he even a guy? The thought somehow came in Jongin's mind. "Erm sorry, this is Jihyun's house, right?" He spoke. 

Jongin nodded, ".. yeah, and you'r-" He was about to ask who is he but Jihyun was way too fast when she tugged at his shirt collar before yelled, "Go home!" and closed the door. Jongin was confused and lost. So many questions playing in his head so he asked Jihyun instead, "Who's that gir- pardon. I mean guy?" 

She slightly rolled her eyes, "Just a random classmate who happens to be so annoying-"

"Jihyun-ah, I know you're inside! Hey, let me explain about what happened 10 years before, really I'm sorry!" Again, Jihyun mentally punching Luhan's beautiful face because.. Does he need to mention 10 YEARS BEFORE?!

Jongin smirked, "Yeah, just a random classmate while you perhaps had a memories with him 10 YEARS BEFORE." Jihyun just could sigh and placed her hands between her face, "Fine! Maybe he's just.. some random kid that I talked to when we met-"

"Jihyun! Come out, please~ I'm sorry about the kiss before. I was just a ki-"

"YOU BETTER SHUT UP XI LUHAN OR I'LL CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF!!!" She warned him from inside before stomping her feet heading towards her room upstairs and leaving Jongin with his half jaw dropped and half smirking there but then something popped into his mind, ".. Kiss.. so is that means Jihyun's first kiss.. had gone?! OMG!!"

 

She sighed as she plopped herself down on the fluffy bed. Thinking that it was her miserable day ever. Why she had to meet him again? Why he had to bring back the memory that she really wanted to forget? Why he had to ruined everything? Another sigh slipped out from her lips, "I think I should take some relaxing bath." 

Just as she was about to walk heading to the bathroom she heard some noises on the window. When she turned to look at it, there was nothing but then she saw something was being thrown at the windows. She frowned and approached it before she gasped looking at the guy who was still standing in front of her house. Why is this guy still here?!

Jihyun scratched her cheeks and opened the window as Luhan smiling like An Angel below, "What do you want again? Can you please stop bothering me? Are you a stalker or what?" 

Luhan smiled at the words, "I want you! No I won't! And yes I'm your beloved stalker!!" He answered all of them very clearly and loudly that Jihyun's neighbour- Taeyeon unnie- who happened to be there too, watering her plants, giggling when she heard what Luhan said. Jihyun couldn't help but to hide her blushing cheeks using her hands, "Yah! Xi Luhan!!"

"Yes, Darl!" 

"You better stop now!" Taeyeon unnie's giggle became louder, like she was watching some rom-com drama but seriously Jihyun was so much embarrassed by now.

"Stop what honey?"

"STOP WITH THE CHEESY NICKNAMES AND STOP LOOKING OUT FOR ME!!" She sighed, "Seriously, I think you should go back, I think it's gonna rain eventually." She said with warn in it when she noticed the skies are getting dark. "No! I won't budge from this spot until you let me inside and have a talk with you." Luhan said with that stubborn head of his.

Jihyun dramatically jaw dropped, "You're insane!" and with that she closed the window leaving Luhan and took a bath even though there was a slight of worries in her heart.

 

After almost 40 minutes in the bathroom she finally went out with only towel wrapped around her petite body. She looked outside and it was raining heavily. She was kind of curious if Luhan was still there or not she walked over to the window and no.. he was not there. She sighed in relief. At least he didn't do something crazy like waiting for a girl in the rain. This isn't a drama, alright.

So when her stomach was crying, begging for her to fill it with food she walked downstairs. she looked around looking for Jongin but he was nowhere there. Shrugging, she made her way heading to the kitchen to take some milk in the refrigerator.

"Hi Jihyun!" She heard someone called for her name so she closed the refrigerator and she saw Luhan, waving at her....

Luhan..

 

Luhan..

 

Luhan.. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She shouted and almost fell on her but luckily Luhan was there to caught her hands, "Opps! Watch out." He pulled her to stand straight but right now her mind can't think straight. HOW DID HE GET IN?! That's all what she thought.

"Y-You.. how did you get in here?!" Luhan chuckled at Jihyun's expression. It was so unlike Jihyun The Diva that he knew at school. Jihyun right now was Jihyun herself and he loved it like this. "Stop laughing seriously!"

"Okay, okay fine!" Still chuckling, "It's your brother." Her eyes widened, "Jongin?!" Didn't I tell him not to open the door no matter  what happens?! She heaved a sigh before she noticed that his hair was damp and he was wearing Jongin's clothes, ".. Did you somehow.. taking a bath here?" She looked at her from head to toe but anyway she find him slightly HOT with that hair.

He nodded as a respond. "Hmph! I thought you left earlier." Jihyun mumbled and the annoying Luhan heard it. He smirked, "What? You don't want me to leave?"

"NO! I didn't say that!" 

"Really?" Luhan took a few step forward and made Jihyun took the same amount of step backward, "You don't want me to leave right?" Jihyun startled as she busying distancing herself. "What are you talking about, you dumb! Aish! Stay away!" She pushed his chest and that was when Jongin appeared out of nowhere.

"What're you guys doing?" With his usual dorky look he asked. Jihyun immediately put her hands down. "Do what? We do nothing alright." She faked a laugh and walked closer to Jongin before whispered, "Didn't I tell you never let him in."

Jongin leaned his face closer, "He was drenching in the rain just now. He might catch a cold you know."

"Yeah, I easily catch a cold." Luhan suddenly said in an annoyed tone. But seriously he didn't see any point for them to whisper with each other if he who was standing 3 meters away could hear everything CLEARLY.

Jihyun just rolled her eyes while Jongin shrugged, "Eh, anyway, are you staying here Luhan?" Jongin asked so sudden and made Jihyun choked her own saliva. Luhan smirked again when he saw Jihyun, "Ah it's a good idea." he smiled, "Right, Jihyun."

Jihyun felt like crying. She didn't know why sometimes fate being so unfair with her.

 

 

tumblr_mqecdh64081rq4b3zo1_500.gif

Lots of love for those who read and comment! ^^