-1

Cute Little Devil, Luhan

 

*As I said before I'm going to update this story untill my poster is done..but seriously I can't wait anymore so yeah! ^^

 

It was on a snowy day when Jihyun decided to take a walk since it was her last day in Beijing. Even though she just 7-year-old-spoiled-girl but actually she was like a 15 year old girl who was wearing a mask of 7. She always thought that she didn't need anybody by her side since she can take care of everything. And that's why she was strolling around the street alone with her hands in her winter coat.

Even the people who passed by took a glance at her, thinking why a kid was walking on her own without a companion. Jihyun felt irritate by the stares and quickly turned to a corner where a playground was placed. She walked to the swings before sighed and plopped down on it, "Why does people always look down on me! For god sake, I'm not just a kid! I'm a Diva! Diva junior!" She yelled to herself as she stared at her feet which were obviously too small and that annoyed her even more, "Why my feet are small! Why my hands are small! I want to grow up. Staying as a kid !"

And suddenly she heard someone's sob. She abruptly stood up and looked around, finding the source of the voice. And when her eyes landed to the slide that was not too far from where she was standing, she saw a kid hugging her knees to her chest while sinking her face to the knees. Jihyun slowly walked to the kid and hunkered in front of her, "Hey, kid.. why're you crying? And what does kid do here alone?" She asked. Not even cared that she was also a kid.

The kid who was sobbing just now, immediately looked up just to see Jihyun with her expressionless face, "W-Who're you?" The kid's hoody was too big that it almost covered half of her face so Jihyun can barely see her face.

"Me?" Jihyun pointed out her finger to herself, "I'm Jihyun, The Diva. What're you doing here alone, girl?" Her questioned made the kid widened her eyes in shock,

"I'm not a girl!" The kid said almost shouting as she removed her hoody behind. Revealing a boy-- scratch that! Revealing a flower-boy who had a very very pretty face.

Jihyun's jaw dropped while kept on blinking her eyes, "W-Wow! Pretty face you have there," She blurted out and remembering that she NEVER compliment people before--because she was a Diva--she quickly covered using her hands, "I-I said! At least you're not ugly like other people! yeah! That's what I said earlier." She nodded tried to convince the confused boy, "A-Anyway, what's your name?" She fiddled her fingers which meant she was embarrassed.

Jihyun saw the boy was smiling and she let her gaze on the ground, "My name is Luhan. Xi Luhan." And by the time he said that something snapped in Jihyun's mind. He's a Chinese?!

"You're Chinese?!" Her eyes were wide as an ocean, "Yeah. Isn't that obvious?" Luhan slightly tilted his head to the side as he was waiting for Jihyun's response.

"B-But you speak Korean! And you're so fluent! So I thought you were Korean, like me!"

"Owh, about that.. You know, I once live there, in Korea. But just for 2 years and because I can't communicate with other people so much so I took Korean lesson and.. that's it." He explained before he pulled Jihyun's hand to sit her beside him.

Most of the time, Jihyun hated when people touches her--except for her family. But today she just let a person that she just met for about 5 minutes, touch her hand. Well, can't help it since she was astonished by the boy's explanation, "How can a kid learn so fast." She mumbled as she saw few bloods dripping out from his finger, "You're injured. I guess this is why you were crying, right. What a kid."

A small smirk appeared on her lips, "Let me see." She took his hand and shoved it inside . Luhan winced at the pain, "It hurts. I don't know why.. but everytime I see blood.. I would get scared and my whole body will tremble in fear." Jihyun looked up at him before took his finger out from .

"That's call Hermophobia, you dumb. You sure are still a kid." Jihyun said as she caressed Luhan's cut before she heard him slightly chuckled, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing it just that you keep on calling me 'kid'. Well, I think I'm older than you. I'm 8." Jihyun scoffed, "Yeah. Just by a year. But I think I'm smarter than you."

"Really?" Just by the time Luhan say that, Jihyun swear she saw him smirking in an.. evil way. But that's impossible since this kid was very innocent in the first place. Maybe she was just seeing thing.. It was totally impossible.

Jihyun cleared , "Yeah, of course because I'm The Diva." She proudly smile until Luhan questioned out what does kiss mean, "Wh-What is.. kiss?" Jihyun stuttered at her words, gulping down her saliva. She never expect that he'll ask something.. something like that so casually, "Why you..ask?"

He took a deep breath, "I just wanna know." He smiled, ".. since you said you're smarter why don't you tell me? What does 'it' mean or even show me how 'kiss' work?" This time he didn't hide his smirk instead he let it show, obviously he just wanna mess around with her.

Okay, now she knew. This boy wasn't just an innocent and pure boy. But he was a Devil who pretended to be an Angel. But Kim Jihyun was a Diva and a Diva will accept any kind of challenges. Jihyun sarcastically laughed, "Well, no big deal. Kiss is.. when your lips making a contact with someone or something isn't it."

Luhan seemed like he was unsatisfied with Jihyun's answer and that made her heart beat so fast, "Ermm, okay but.. what do you mean by 'someone' or 'something'?"

Jihyun sighed. This boy is THE DEVIL! "Like.. ermm.. you must have seen your dad kissing your mom, right. When his lips-" Jihyun was cut by him when he leaned forward and said, "Like this?" He connected his lips with her.

Jihyun's mind was totally blank when he felt the soft lips of his touching hers. She couldn't do anything until Luhan parted it. He his lips, "It tastes like strawberry. Nice." Jihyun was still in a daze as Luhan stood up, "Now, now. I think it's time for me to go. Thank you for the desert, see you again, bye!" He waved his hand for the last time before dissapeared to god-knows-where.

Just a second later Jihyun realized that.. her first kiss just got stolen. Her very first kiss that she vowed to keep only for her future husband and it ended up.. like that?! "OH MY GOD!!! WHY?! WHY?" She wanted to cry but thinking that Diva doesn't cry, she tried her best to hold it in though you could see her eyes were watery, "LUHAN YOU IDIOT! I WON'T SEE YOU ANYMORE! NOT ANYMORE!!!! I HATE YOU DEVIL LUHAN!!" With a despair heart she stomped her feet heading to the hotel.