-2

Cute Little Devil, Luhan

 

*Chapter 2 is up! Sorry for the crappy chap and if I don't reach your expectation.. but really this is just a beginning! I'll try harder next time! keep on supporting by SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENTING!! THANK YOU!^^

 

KRING KRING!

The sound of alarm woke Jihyun up from her dream land. She squinted her eyes when the ray of sun was directed at her, "Who opened the curtains?" She groaned as she rubbed her eyes, "I did it. Now Jihyun, my diva, get yourself ready and go eat your breakfast. I don't wanna hear you nag 'Oppa, why you didn't wake me up! Now I'm late for school and yadda..yadda..yadda' okay?"

Jihyun turned her head to the voice and yeah! As she expected, there was her dearest brother, leaning at on the door with his hands in his pocket, "Awww, but isn't it TOO early~" She whimpered like a child as her brother cringed his nose, "Jihyun-ah, I wonder what'll your friends think if you whine like that at school. They must be in shock to see a Diva acting like a child." He laughed.

"Ya!" She threw one of her pillows at him, ".. Aish! You better watch your mouth Kim Jongin or I'll chop your balls off." Jihyun's brother or they call Jongin, raised up his hands in between his face as he approached his angry younger sister, "Okay, okay fine! Now get up or you'll be late." He pulled both of her hands before pushing her inside the bathroom and closed the door, "Jihyun-ya, I'll wait for you downstairs!" And with that he made his way out of the room.

 

* * * * * *

 

"Ya! kim jongin, do they built porsche just for you to drive THIS slow? Like seriously, I have only 5 minutes left. Drive faster!" Jihyun who already at her limits urged Jongin as she kept on shaking his hand. "Ya, ya! Stop! I don't wanna us to get into accident, okay!" 

Jihyun groaned as she let go of his hands and leaned back at her seat, folding her arms with pouting mouth, "It's all your fault I'm late now." She muttered under her breath. Receiving a glance from Jongin before he chuckled, "Okay, okay I'm sorry. But seriously, are you expecting me to just crush in between those." He said, pointing his finger towards the road that was full of car, obviously they were in traffic jammed.

"Aish! Why it has to be now?" She threw her view out of the window as Jongin kept on smiling looking at his sister's childish behaviour.

Anyway, after 20 minutes got stuck in jammed finally she had arrive at her school, "Thank you for the drive." Jihyun said before got out from the car, "Remember, always smile, okay!" Jongin teased. He knew that his sister barely smile to people or perhaps never. But he knew, his sister was the kind-hearted person that he had ever seen.

As always, Jihyun would stick out her tounge as a response, "Whatever, dorky." And with that she closed the door and made her way to the school gate that was already closed. Jongin just shook his head before drove away heading to his college with an anxious heart. Anyway he always felt anxious when he needed to leave his sister. Because apparently he knew, most of all people in her school.. disliked her.

 

"Lee ahjusshi!" Jihyun called out the guard who was standing near the gate, "Open the door please! I need to get in." 

"Ah, Jihyun-ah! What happened? It's not like you to be late for school." The guard who was named with Lee Kwangsoo said as soon as he opened the gate, with his silly smile.

Kwangsoo was one of the guards who guarding the school there. Usually people would afraid to talk to him because sometimes when he doesn't smile, he'll look like some kind of a freak but truthfully he was just one of the most people out there. Very playful, funny, loved to joke around, silly, everything! And probably, that was why Jihyun felt comfortable around him.

She groaned when she remembered about the traffic jam, "Can you believe, this one little girl making a ruckus on the road and causing a traffic jam?! Who does she think she is? A diva? No! I'm The Diva asdfghjkl.."

Kwangsoo was aware of what to do when Jihyun being like this so he just rubbed the back of his neck and hear all the nags that came out from like he usually does, "..ASDFGHJKL!! SHE NEEDS TO FACE ME FIRST BEFORE SHE STEAL THE TITLE OF DIVA FROM ME!!" She stopped from screaming as soon as she out breath, currently panting.

"Ermm.. Jihyun, you better go to your class because.. you're 45 minutes late now." Afraid that Jihyun might get angry, he said with a low tone and not to mention, also with his silly smile plastered on his face. With a dramatic jaw dropped and eyes widened she cursed, "Oh ! Why you didn't tell me earlier, for god sake?!" she frantically flailing his hands in the air before ran heading towards her class, leaving a smiling Kwangsoo alone.

 

The sounds of door creaking distracted people who were in the classroom. They all turned their head towards the door just to met Jihyun with her expressionless face as usual. "Miss Kim.." Mrs Kang who was her homeroom teacher said as she looked at her wristwatch, "..you're late Miss Kim and that's unusual. But I guess you have your reason, right. I'll let you go this time but make sure there'll be no next time. Now take your seat."

Jihyun bowed before she made her way to her seat but frowned when she saw a guy with hoodie sat on her place. Since his hoodie was too big that it almost covered his face so she can barely see his face. Slightly leaned forward as she rested her hands on her hips she said, "Hey, you're sitting on a wrong place. This is MY place." 

As the words echoed in the classrooms, automatically people started to look at the scene. 

"Hey, don't you hear me? It's MY place now get up." She tried to reach for his hand and that was when he removed his hoodie and revealed his cute-angelic face. "Hello." He waved his hand with that smiling face of his, making the students squealed. Except for this one person who just stared at him with non-expression.

Jihyun was about to open until her teacher cut her, "What's with the noise class..." she turned around and you can clearly see she was mad until she saw, "..Owh, Mr Xi! I thought you wont come today but looks like it's my fault for not noticing you earlier. I'm sorry." She bowed down to him and that gave the students lots of question marks in their head like 'who's that boy?' 'Why Mrs Kang is being too respectful towards him?' 'Is he from a royal family?' but again, there was only one girl who wouldn't give a about that guy.

"No, no it's okay. Nothing to be sorry about." He smiled.

Jihyun just rolled her eyes at the scene, "Okay, okay now whatever or whoever you are would you please M.O.V.E aside? I wanna sit on my place." She was already at her limits when the guy just shook his head and gave her a wink. Calm down Jihyun, you don't want to get Jongin into trouble, right. Calm down. She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

"Don't make me repeat my self! I tell you to-"

"Oh gosh! What is it again Miss Kim? You're distracting your friends from studying." Mrs Kang said sounded almost pleading. "But he sat on my-"

"You can sit on another place. Now stop giving me headache." And with that she continued teaching. 

Jihyun sent the guy a death glare before he whispered, "You can sit with me if you want. Here." He lightly tapped his lap before he felt numbness on his cheek, tasting the sweetness of punch. "NEVER YOU ERT!!!!"

"Kim Jihyun, detention!"

 

* * * * *

 

"This is all that I-don't-know-his-name guy's fault! Ergh!" Jihyun took a bite of her sandwich and threw her views down of the building. When it was recess time she would go to the rooftop because her brother said 'Rooftop can be the best place for you to let you stress out'. Well she didn't even know why he said that though until she experienced it by herself. She find it very quiet and peace there because there were no people.

And she liked it like that. 

Like how she usually eats her sandwich and observes people from above. With no one around. She really like that kind of peace and at the same time, that stated how lonely she was. She had no friend, yes. Always alone, yes. But maybe she was fated to be that way, that what was she thought.

Sighed. 

"What're you sighing for?" Just by hearing the voice, she already got a goosebumps. "W-W-What're you doing here?!" She stuttered when she saw the guy face was just only inches away. He chuckled, "Nothing. Just searching for a peace. I don't like crowded place." He backed away and took a sit beside Jihyun. She could see the slight bruise on his lips but oh well, he deserved that.

"Searching for a peace?" She scoffed, "You should be grateful people in this school loves you."

"Why would I?" 

Jihyun looked into his eyes and so do him, "Are you serious Mr I-don't-know-your-name? Isn't that what people wants? Attention and love. Everyone wants that." He chuckled again, "Luhan. Xi Luhan and no. That is not what I want." By this time his voice sounded serious, " I came here just to meet someone and that someone is you." 

Jihyun widened her eyes, "WHAT?! Why me? Are you really a  or what?" She shook her head before stood up, "I'm going." Then she made her way out from the rooftop and headed to her class.

Luhan smiled, "She really doesn't remember."

 

That day Jihyun couldn't focus on her class. No at all. Because how can she, when she felt like someone was staring at her from head to toe like she wasn't wearing any clothes. Do you know how bothering it is? It and that's why she prayed for time to move faster. And thank god it did.

She put all of her stuffs back into her bag before rushing out from the class. Aish! Where is this guy? Hurrp up Jongin! Why are you always so la-

"Jihyun-ah!" Jihyun mentally slapped her forehead when she heard Luhan's voice. I give up! I'll just walk.

"Jihyun!" She quickened her pace. "Kim Jihyun wait!" Can't this guy stop calling my name. Ergh! Annoying! And suddenly Luhan caught his hand and spun her around, "Gotcha!" Jihyun struggled in his arms, "Let go!" 

He loosened his grip, "Woah, woah, chill girl." Groaning, she asked "What do you want?"

"Didn't I tell you I want you? And can you please stop pretending like you don't know me. That's annoying." He rolled his eyes.

"You know, you're waaaaaaaaaay more annoying than ever! You even talking about something that I don't know. Are you sure you don't have any mental sickness!" 

He grabbed Jihyun's shoulder and close the distant. Jihyun was slightly startled when she saw.. 'hurt' in his eyes, "Kim Jihyun, don't you remember? 10 years ago.. at the park.. we met? Don't you remember?"

Seriously she can't even remember what was this guy talking about. 10 years ago? Wow that soooo long. How can she remem- '.. since you said you're smarter why don't you tell me? What does 'it' mean or even show me how 'kiss' work?' 

"Well, no big deal. Kiss is.. when your lips making a contact with someone or something isn't it."

 "Ermm, okay but.. what do you mean by 'someone' or 'something'?"

"Like.. ermm.. you must have seen your dad kissing your mom, right. When his lips-"

Jihyun was speechless. The memories that she wanted to forget the most.. why it had to come again? Why he had to come again. Xi luhan. Why she didn't recognize the name earlier. She touched her lips. My lips.. got ..

"No.. don't tell me.. you're that.."

He finally smiled when he was sure that she already got what he was talking about, "Yeah it's me.. Luhan.. the one that kissed you? Hahah.."

No! This is not happening to me! No! "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mqa4uiFUSR1rp1i2ro7_r1_250.gif

Little gif for those who read this~ ^^