-5

Cute Little Devil, Luhan

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap..

"Stop taping your fingers. I'm trying to study here, okay." Jihyun finally said after for some minutes feeling frustrated thinking that how annoying this cute lil devil had to follow her around-for three days including today-just her brother said to him to take care of her. Like I can't take care of my own self. Idiot jongin!

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap..

"Luhan, can you please stop that." She said again almost shouting that it caught the librarian's attention who was happened to be there. She gestured, by placing her finger on her lips, warning Jihyun to keep quiet. Being Jihyun herself, a Diva, she ignored the librarian and continued doing her work. The librarian feeling slightly irritated by Jihyun's attitude, rolled her eyes and walked away.

Actually it wasn't really her intention to do that, but she act before thinking and that was why people always misunderstood her as an arrogant person and also the reason why they called her 'Arrogant diva'. Anyways thanks to herself that she didn't give a damn about what people said or talked about her. She never cared and that was why she still survived until now.

"Hey, Jihyun, do you always study here alone even before I came to this school?" Luhan asked, breaking the silence between them. Jihyun just nodded her head not even bothering to spare him a glance. "Owh, don't you feel lonely?" She sighed before looked up, meeting Luhan's beautiful eyes, "Why do I need to? I have a very loving brother who would support me till the end of his life, why do I need to feel lonely? Even my friends once turned their back to me but there was Jongin to cheer me up. The one who never get tired of my y attitude. The one who would take care of me. The one who never leave me for his own good. Jongin himself is enough for me." She answered, very calm and honest despite even she slightly shocked by her words.

This was the first time Luhan heard Jihyun talked like that. Talking like her life was depend on Jongin. She looked back at her books as Luhan said, "You must be really love him, right." 

"Well, I never said this. But I think that's true. I love him so much that I can't lose him." her lips slightly curved upwards, smiling.

"I hope I was Jongin." Jihyun sent him a look, "You hope you were my brother?" 

Luhan slightly chuckled, "Nope. I hope I was the man who you could depend on and the man who you would love the most." He smiled making Jihyun even confused. "Whatever."

He sighed. He hoped she take that seriously.

After few minutes later, Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap..

"Xi Luhan!! I said stop!!" She slammed her palms on the desk, feeling the urge of punching his beautiful face but unfortunately..

"Kim Jihyun and Xi Luhan get out now or detention."

 

"Don't follow me! It's all your fault that I can't finished my work." She stomped her feet in the hallway, revealing her childish way. But luckily there was no one there or else she might hurt her pride as a Diva. And she'll never let that happened. "You can finish it in the class after school. I can be your accompany." He grinned.

Jihyun stopped walking, turning around before giving Luhan a look, "Xi Luhan, do you know students keep spreading rumors about you being my pet or about us being together? And do you even know your Fan club is seriously bashing me right now?" She folded her arms as she waited for him to respond.

Instead of looking surprised Luhan just shrugged his shoulder, "Why bother thinking about them? Let them do what they wanna do and if you want I can shut their damn mouth from bad mouthing you." He said, threw his view out of the window. Of course he knew. He knew everyone hated Jihyun for him being too close to her. And he hated them for calling her , whatever it is.. he hated it. She was the reason why he was there and he'll never let any of them harm her.

Jihyun groaned, "That's not what I mean!" Luhan turned his head to Jihyun, taking a full view of her, "Then what?" His face was left with no expression. He looked serious and mad. He didn't even know why. "You know what, there's no point talking to you about this." She rolled her eyes one last time before walking again, heading to her classroom.

Luhan just realized that he just made her angry. He felt like mentally slapping himself before he went following her from behind, "Jihyun, wait.." Just when she was about to turn at the corner..

"Do you think you can end this by saying 'I'm sorry'? That doesn't help you to clean the mess you had already made." Jihyun and Luhan looked up to see who was that and as Jihyun expected, The Bullies, L and the gang. Luhan who was an ignorance, just let them be before turning his attention back to Jihyun.

"I-I'm.. sorry.. I didn't.. didn't-" The girl stuttered. "You what, ?!! Now you this!" L shoved his jacket-which tainted by chocolates-at the girl before laughing along with his friends when they heard the girl's sobs. "D-Do.. I.. have to-"

"Just do it already!" He yelled again. "..hey Jihyun.. do you hear me?" Luhan who was from before trying to get Jihyun's attention, waving his hands in front of her, "Earth to Jihyun~" He tried again but Jihyun slightly pushed him aside. She stepped in front before faked a laugh, "What drama is this? So lame. Why don't you just tell her to wash instead of because I think that isn't helping to clean your jacket either." She smirked before walked pass them.

She could hear everyone laughed when she said that. She knew she just humiliated him in front of everyone and that was the point. "Y-You!" L called out, "Don't you know who I am?" Jihyun stopped at her track but not looking behind, "Yeah, of course I do. You're just a dumb bully who is also a coward." Again. The hallway filled with laughter.

L couldn't help it but came closer to Jihyun before grabbing her collar and swing his fist upward before it was snatched by Luhan, "Man, you hurt my girl you're dead." L turned to look at Luhan and laughing, "Aren't you that new pretty boy? Do you even have a ? Hahaha you just the same as this ! Bot-Whack!" Just in a blink of an eye, L's front body was facing the floor while his hands were locked at the back by Luhan, whose face look like a hungry wolf.

"You call her onece again, I'll break your hands." He pressed harder that it made L screamed, "..L-Let go!" He struggled before Luhan let him go and approached Jihyun who was looking slightly shock, "Luhan, you don't need to-"

"Let's go." Luhan cut her off as he took her hand and walk away.

 

The day wasn't as bright as usual. Luhan seemed a bit serious and he didn't laugh much like he did the day before. He didn't even say anything and just follow Jihyun around like the other day. It wasn't like she really care but it weird when Luhan was becoming like a totally different person. Maybe she just got used to his happy and cheerful behaviour.

"Hey, Luhan.." Jihyun broke the silence when they were on their way to their house, "About ealier.. you don't need to do that you know."

Luhan stay silent, "Luhan? Do you hear me?" She peeked at his face and grew irritate when he didn't respond, "Ya!" She smacked his arm. "Ouch!" He rubbed his arm, "That hurt.." Pouting his mouth.

"Serve you." Jihyun 'hmph-ed' and looked in front making Luhan smiled, "I just feeling irritated with the way they treated you. Calling you and all." He said, concerned.

Jihyun looked at him in dibelief, "What? I'm Diva Jihyun okay! That didn't effect me at all, duh!" Jihyun's answer made luhan chuckle and Jihyun laughing along with him eventually.

But they didn't know there were pair of eyes looking at them with anger and revenge.