Two

When You Walked Into My Life

Saena's POV:

After the shocking incident with Hoya, I decided to distance myself from him. Who knew? Maybe he was secretly a huge ert. I did hear rumors saying he lost his ity in the 8th grade. That was crazy.

Throughout the school day, I noticed that the cold one with an icy glare was in all of my classes. He never said a word to me, but I did catch him staring at me a couple of times. Other people told me that they were too intimidated to initiate any small talk with him, but to me, he didn't seem that scary. I just felt like he was putting up a barrier and acting cool.

My last class of the day was gym. I liked it that way. I walked into the girls' locker room and changed into my red soffe shorts and a loose fitting black tshirt. The collar wasn't low cut so it was safe to run around in them without my chest being exposed. Suddenly, one of the girls from my class came in the locker room while screaming. 

"OMG GUESS WHAT?"

No one responded to her question so she ignored us and proceeded to tell us the "big news."

"ALL SEVEN MEMBERS OF INFINITE ARE IN OUR GYM CLASS. HOW FRICKING AMAZING IS THAT?"

Suddenly, there were a bunch of squeals erupting from the locker room as I rolled my eyes. Again. What was the big deal?

I quickly tied my hair into a messy ponytail and walked out into the gym. After walking over to the corner, I started stretching so I wouldn't pull any muscles. Today, we were going to play soccer. Of course, being the captain of the soccer team, I was pumped for this game.

Yes, it was true. I was the captain of the soccer team. But surprisingly, I wasn't popular or anything. I was pretty sure that it had to do with the fact that I didn't show up to school with make up caked on my face or really short skirts. However, none of that mattered to my anyways since I had always thought of popularity as a nuisance. Besides, most of the girls didn't like the girls soccer team because they thought we were too masculine or something. What bull.

In the middle of my stretching, I noticed Chunji walking over to me. Chunji was one of the most popular boys in school and he was in the group called Teen Top. We weren't strangers, but we weren't best friends either. We were simply friends that made small talk and hung out sometimes with large groups of friends.

"Hey captain."

I smiled and he grinned back at me.

"Hey Chunji. What's up?"

"Well I just wanted to make sure that you're going to pick me to be on your team. I'm correct, am I not?"

The teacher always picked me to be a captain for obvious reasons. The other captain was usually Changjo, the captain of the boys soccer team, but Chunji always enjoyed going against other Teen Top members more than going against random people.

"Yes, sir. You are correct. Now go back before your little fangirls come to me and start bombarding me with questions."

He chuckled and waved at me before walking over to his friends, the rest of Teen Top.

Mr. Joo, the teacher, came into class while blowing his whistle, causing everyone to look over in his direction.

"Alright class. I'm pretty sure we all know who the captains are so, Saena and Changjo, start picking your teams."

I faced Changjo and he grinned at me. I had always liked him. No matter how popular he was, he was never cocky.

"Alright Park. Rock, paper, scissors?"

"Sure, why not?"

We played our little game and I won. He had paper, I had scissors.

"So who will you pick first?"

"Chunji."

"Woo hoo!" I heard him shout for joy when he heard his name called first. I chuckled and shook my head.

We proceeded to pick our members. Infinite remained unpicked because Changjo and I both didn't know their skills yet. The girls on each team anticipated who in Infinite would be with them.

"Hey Saena, just pick three of your choice first, and I'll have the remaining four."

"Sure, sounds fair to me."

I looked at each boy and scanned him up and down.

The one that kissed me looked fit. So did his buddy with the blue hair and the big smile. Lastly, I noticed the one with a bunch of aegyo had a nice body too.

"You, you, and you." I didn't know their names so I just pointed at them.

"Alright, then it's settled. Let's start!"

Out of nowhere, I felt someone grab my arm. It was the boy who kissed me on the cheek.

"My name's Hoya. The one over there with blue hair is Dongwoo and the one that's winking at the girls right now is Woohyun. I'm pretty sure you're going to need to know."

He walked away right after with a confident stride. I scoffed. What a cocky jackass.

Everyone got into their positions and the game commenced. The competition was pretty intense between me and Changjo, as it usually was. So far, the game was tied. 3-3.

Suddenly, Chunji got a hold of the ball and passed it to me swiftly. Without even a second passing by, I flew towards the opposing team's goal with Changjo tailing right behind me. When I saw a slight opening, I quickly kicked the ball as hard as I could and waited for the result.

The goal was in and the game was over. My team had won. I jumped into the air and cheered while Changjo collapsed onto the grass in defeat.

I extended my arm towards him and pulled him up.

"That was awesome Jonghyun."

"Not so bad yourself Saena."

He winked and rested his arm around me. I chuckled and we walked back over to the benches together. He bought me some snacks from the vending machine since he lost and we made small talk.

Hoya's POV:

"Woah man. Did you see that? She was totally kickass!" Dongwoo hyung said to me.

"Yea, yea. She's not bad."

"Are you kidding me. She was amazing! Where is Saena anyways?"

We looked around and found her on the bleachers with some guy that had red hair.

"Oh Hoya... Looks like you have some competition."

"Oh please hyung. He's nothing compared to me." He laughed right in my face.

With that, I walked over to Saena and the other boy. They didn't seem to notice me as I walked up to them.

"Eh-hem." I purposely coughed and finally, she locked eyes with me.

"Do you think I could borrow her?" I looked the redhead straight in the face but he didn't reply. After getting impatient, I simply grabbed her wrist and brought her out of the gym. I could feel her struggling to get out of my grasp. Silly girl. Didn't she know how strong I was?

"Let. Me. Go."

I didn't respond.

"Why are you bothering me so much. God. Just let me go already."

"Listen. Other girls would be dying to be in your position."

"Well I'm not other girls now am I."

"Exactly."

"What?"

"Exactly."

"What are you trying to say?"

"That's exactly why I brought you out here with me. I don't go alone in classrooms with just anyone you know."

She blushed and looked down at the floor. It was actually really cute.

"Why did you bring me here..."

"I brought you here to give you an offer."

"What kind of offer?"

"If you agree to be my girlfriend so that those crazy fangirls will leave me alone, I'll give you a reward."

"What will the reward be?"

"Money."

"Money?"

"Yea, money. I don't know if you've noticed, but I happen to be rich. And I also happened to notice that since the school is having budget cuts, they're debating on getting rid of the girls soccer team. My dad is really close with the principal just so you know."

Her eyes widened in shock.

"They are?!"

"Yup, which is why I'm giving you this offer. If you accept it, your little team will get saved. So what do you say?"

Now this was a win-win situation for me. Dongwoo hyung would have to give me that blonde chick's number because he would think that Saena had fallen in love with me. Meanwhile, what I told her about the budget cuts was a lie, so I wouldn't have to pay for anything and she would have her team was saved, when in reality, it never was in danger.

I waited for her answer. If she accepted the offer, I wouldn't have to worry about that stupid redhead getting in the way of my bet with Dongwoo hyung.

"Yes." Her voice was so tiny that I could barely hear.

"What was that?" I smirked.

"Yes. I'll do it."

"Nice. So tomorrow morning at the fountain, with everyone watching, you're going to bring me an envelope with a confession letter inside. I'm going to read it out loud, but just so that the other members can hear it. Then, I'm going to accept and we'll see how things go from there, okay?"

She nodded with a worried expression her face and I laughed.

"Don't worry. It's fine. This will be easy."

Third Person POV:

While Hoya and Saena were making their deal, they didn't know that someone had followed them out of the gym. And that someone had overheard about their plans.