Ten

When You Walked Into My Life

Outfit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0onUrtuijt7mKvQr5Se7

Hair:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD3QLEzk9sOJTM8KS3fNv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya's POV:

I had tried the whole day to get a word in with Saena, but she had constantly avoided me. Now, I was starting to get pissed. I knew that kissing her wasn't right of me, but did she really have to avoid me for this long? On top of that, she didn't have to go and replace me and Myungsoo with Changjo.

There were girls all over me and it grew really tiring. I managed to get away from them when I lied and said that I noticed Woohyun was on the search for another girl. It always worked. They would immediately look around for him and try to get noticed by him. Sometimes, people were just too gullible.

In the middle of the hallway while I was strolling around school, I saw her. She looked beautiful today. Yea, I know. She's not the type to wear short dresses and stuff that usually turns me on, but she managed to look so y and chic at the same time.

After the hallways cleared out and I made sure no one was looking, I snuck up behind her, covered with my hand, and brought her into an empty classroom. I locked the door behind me and she simply stared. At first she was kicking, but when she realized it was me, she stopped.

There was a moment of silence until Saena broke it.

"Hoya... What do you want? I said I didn't want to have anything to do with you, remember?"

She was about to walk out when I grabbed her wrist.

"Yea, I remember. I also remember how you stared at me before accepting Changjo's confession. Do you want to tell me why that was?"

She walked back over to me and crossed her arms.

"What are you talking about? I was just shocked so I decided to look around for a second and I happened to lock eyes with you."

"Oh, really? And how does being shocked cause you to look around?"

"Because I wanted something to distract me."

"And why would you want that?"

"Because..."

"Yea? I'm listening."

"SHUT UP HOYA. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE."

"Geez. It must be that time of month again. Anyways, I'm going to cut to the chase here. You and I both know you don't really have feelings for him."

"What are you talking about? Of course I do. I have never felt happier in my life than the moment he told me he loved me."

"That's bull and you know it. If you really loved him, you wouldn't have hesitated to be his girlfriend. You wouldn't have locked eyes with me either."

"Just because I accidently came into your view doesn't mean anything."

"Yes it does because you know you have feelings for me!"

There was an awkward silence between us, but the atmosphere was tense.

Saena's POV:

He knew. He knew that I had feelings for him. . What was I supposed to do?

I looked away, trying to hide my face. I didn't want to give away any clues.

"Saena... Look at me. I want to see your face." His voice suddenly became gentler, which made my heart melt.

I felt his hand lift my head up. He leaned in and his lips landed on mine.

As much as I wanted to continue on, I pushed him away.

"What the hell are you doing? I have a boyfriend and this would definitely be considered cheating."

"I know... And I'm sorry. That was irrational of me. But please, think about us. Couldn't you feel the sparks? Saena, I know that we have something going on between us. It's obvious!"

"Well I can't do anything about it Hoya because you and I both know I'm dating Changjo."

"Then break up with him! It's not that hard to do!"

"Yes, it is, Hoya. Changjo is a sweet guy and I don't want to lose him as a friend. I didn't even give him a full week yet. He might even be able to take my heart, who knows?"

"Yea, but I've already taken yours, and I don't plan on giving it back. Just, please."

I looked into his eyes and could see the pain and sorrow. The pain and sorrow that I had caused. I sighed and looked down again.

"Hoya... How? How would anything between us be possible without breaking up with Changjo?"

"We can do it in private. Date. We can do it behind Changjo's back."

"But that would be cheating! Besides, if he found out, he would be crushed."

"Then he can't find out now can he?"

I looked up to see that y smirk on his face. Regret. That was what seeing his smirk made me do because I gave into him right away. I missed him so much and that signature look of his was impossible to shove away.

Right then and there, I made one stupid mistake.

"Alright, Hoya. I'll do it."