Six

When You Walked Into My Life

Third Person POV:

Myungsoo had a little sister named Minah. When Hoya first saw her, he fell in love at first sight. He told Myungsoo about his feelings because he thought it was increase his chances with her. However, Minah also fell in love, but rather, with Dongwoo. Myungsoo didn't want to push Minah to some guy that she didn't like so he let her choose who her heart wanted. At first, Hoya had a hard time coping with the fact that his first love liked his best friend, but in the end, he gave up. Dongwoo soon learned to love Minah and they were as of now dating.

Even though everything had been settled, Hoya wasn't able to simply throw away his feelings for her. Now, whenever Myungsoo wanted something, he would threaten to tell Minah that Hoya still had feelings for her. Myungsoo knew that if Hoya heard a flat out rejection from Minah, he would go insane. Hoya also knew this, so he always listened to whatever Myungsoo wanted.

This may have made Myungsoo seem cruel, but he really wasn't. The only time he used this threat was the one time that happened earlier. Myungsoo had only used it so far to protect Saena. Never before.

Saena's POV:

Outfit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn-RMbYouic7NJvn0GGrX

Shoes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXiI7aTiqPLsCPslDjYse

Two weeks had passed by since Myungsoo had returned. Surprisingly, Myungsoo's declaration of protection had increased my popularity. Everyone knew me now because I was Myungsoo's girlfriend. Thankfully, people no longer bothered me, in fact, they were actually pretty nice to me.

Adding to that, Myungsoo and I got much closer. There were no secrets between us. Everyday, we spent at least half of the day together, whether it was the weekend or a weekday.

Strangely enough, Hoya was even being nice to me. At first, it seemed force, but since we started to hang out more, we got closer. It turned out that he also loved to play soccer, so we would often verse each other and hang out. He was actually pretty cool when you got past the "cool" guy act.

I was walking into class with Myungsoo's arm around my shoulder. We sat down in our seats that were next to each other.

In the middle of a conversation about plans for the weekend, Mr. Shin walked in and said that he had an announcement to make.

"Ok class. Today, I'm going to introducing you to a new girl. She just moved here yesterday. Please welcome, Bae Miyeon."

Bae Miyeon. The name hit me hard. She was the girl that had tortured me in my elementary year. She was the reason why I liked to be secluded. Miyeon was a bully. Everyday, I used to go home and cry about her to my stuffed animals. Of course, I would never admit that out loud.

I looked over at Myungsoo and his face looked disgusted.

"Myungsoo, what's wrong?" I whispered to him.

"It's her."

"Yea, I know. What about her?"

"She's the one that bullied you when we were little."

I looked up at him.

"You knew about that?"

"I knew about everything. Don't worry. This time, I'll be there to save you."

He kissed my cheek and I giggled. Suddenly, we heard someone cough. We looked up to see Miyeon in front of us.

"Yes?" Myungsoo asked snottily.

"Well Mr. Shin just asked me where I wanted to sit and I chose here."

"That's my girlfriend's spot. Go somewhere else."

She started to pout and kept whining. No matter how many times I refused, she wouldn't give up. Mr. Shin tried to help me, but didn't succeed. Eventually, I got so irritated that I walked up voluntarily and sat down next to Hoya. What a brat.

She smiled brightly and sat down. The whole time, I could see her taking every opportunity to touch Myungsoo. He didn't seem to notice and kept staring at a blank piece of paper on his desk.

When class ended, I tried to catch up with Myungsoo, but I noticed that Miyeon was clinging onto his arm. Irritated, I huffed and blew my bangs.

This pattern had been going on for every single class so far. That's right. Every. Single. Class. She was in all of them. That brat. I bet she had all of this planned out. By the end of the day, I didn't even bother sitting with Myungsoo to begin with. My seat was going to be taken away anyways. To be honest, I was really annoyed. I noticed that Myungsoo was slowly opening up to her and being friendly with her. What the hell. He barely smiled to anyone, but he did to Miyeon.

This had been going on for a week now. I had barely talked to Myungsoo. We didn't even hang out after school anymore. No late night calls. No breakfasts together. No walking to classes together. Nothing.

"You know, she's really changed Saena. I think that she's actually matured into a nice person."

I scoffed.

"Yea right. I'll believe that when pigs start to fly."

"You know that's not really nice."

"Yea? Well neither is ignoring your girlfriend all week. That's not really nice either."

"I wasn't ignoring you. I was simply trying to help Miyeon adjust to our school."

"Miyeon, Miyeon, Miyeon! That's all you've been talking about to me. You know how I feel about her! Shouldn't you have the slightest thought to change the subject?"

The anger inside of me was really boiling now. He kept silent, which irritated me even more.

"Oh, so it's only been a week since she's been here and you're already ignoring me? Fine. Whatever. Go to her. I'm pretty sure you would want a nice and mature person like her rather than an immature, jealous like me."

I stomped away from Myungsoo. A part of me was angry at him, but the other part wanted for him to come running after me. That was the bad thing about Myungsoo. He never knew what I really wanted. What my real intentions were.

I slammed the door to my house and started to cry into my blanket. I didn't know why my heart was feeling so stuffy.

I woke up the next day feeling like . When I looked at the clock, it read 5:00. I had nearly slept for a whole day! Thank goodness that it was a Saturday. I tied my hair up and walked over to the mirror. I was a mess. There were huge bags under my eyes and my hair looked like someone was dancing all over it.

The bell rang so I quickly ran over and yanked the door open. I was expecting for it to be Myungsoo, but it wasn't.

"Oh hey, Hoya. What's up?"

"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go watch a movie with me but it looks like you're not in the mood. The guys are all busy with something and you're the only girl I can talk to comfortably."

"No it's fine! I can totally watch a movie. Actually, we can watch one in my house. That way, it'll be more comfortable. Besides, I nearly slept for a whole day. I think I enough energy."

He chuckled and walked in while taking his shoes off. 

We decided to watch The Avengers. This was something else we had in common. We both liked action movies.

I tried to concentrate on the movie, but I couldn't. My mind kept wondering off to Myungsoo. Why hadn't he called me yet?

I sighed and Hoya seemed to notice. Taking the remote, he paused the movie and looked at me.

"Is something wrong Saena?"

"No, nothing. It's fine. Let's continue to watch the movie."

I tried to grab the remote but he stole it from my grasp.

"Tell me now. If you vent it out now, you'll feel better later."

I sighed again.

"It's Myungsoo. He's been really close to Miyeon lately."

"Miyeon? That new girl?"

I nodded.

"You see, she used to bully me when I was little. In fact, Myungsoo knew about that. Actually, we all went to the same elementary school. I thought he would be somewhat understanding of my feelings towards her, but he wasn't. He just kept rambling on and on about how nice and funny she was."

I continued to ramble on to Hoya. Anything that came to mind.

By the end of it, I was pile of hot, messy tears. He hugged me and I felt warm inside. His broad chest was sturdy, and it made me feel like I could lean onto him in times of need.

He pulled me out his grasp and made me face him.

"Look, Saena. No matter what, you're better than Miyeon. You always have been, and you always will be. You're special, and you should know that better than anyone else."

I looked up into his eyes and he stared right back at me. I don't know how this happened, but I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck. I didn't care right now. I needed comfort and Hoya was the one who gave it to me. 

I locked my lips against his and closed my eyes.