One

When You Walked Into My Life

Saena's POV:

Awakened by the sunbeams that hit my face, I woke up and yawned. It was just another typical day in the life of Park Saena. Nothing new, nothing exciting. Just the same old stuff, kind of like any other day.

I slipped into my bunny slippers and walked over to the bathroom. After refreshing myself, I rummaged through my closet to find something suitable to wear. Since my school didn't require any uniforms, there was the option of choosing whatever I wanted to wear, which was good, but also troublesome. At least uniforms didn't give people any worries about what they would wear the next day.

After a solid ten minutes of searching, I pulled out a cute muscle tee and my favorite pair of distressed high waisted pants. I quickly walked out my bedroom door while slinging my backpack on, gave my dad a kiss on the cheek, grabbed a bagel off of the kitchen counter, and walked out after slipping into my black converse high tops.

Shirt:

Pants:

Backpack:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS43ClPw9B00HWsUzfsoAU

Shoes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjZUlMT3Ud4pmbu8y8BHQ

The walk to school only took about ten minutes, so it wasn't that bad. Besides, I needed the exercise in the morning to wake me up.

Usually, the front gates were pretty empty since people would wander off into their own friend groups, but strangely enough, today there were a bunch of girls huddled around someone or something. As I walked closer, I heard whispers amongst them.

"Oh my gosh. He's so hot."

"Look at that one! His hair is so y."

"I bet they're rich. Just look at their clothes."

"Who are they?"

"Oh my gosh! What's Infinite doing here?"

Infinite? Who were they? Why was everyone so worked up about them?

I slowly walked my way through the crowd and worked my way up to the center. There they were, seven gorgeous boys, sitting on the fountain in the middle of our school yard. Pride and confidence seemed to be glowing off from them as they smirked at all of the girls admiring their good looks. They were undeniably handsome, cocky even, but that didn't matter because their charms worked anyways.

Everyone around seemed to be stunned. Even some guys paused to take a look at these radiating boys, but I didn't understand what the big deal was. They were just a bunch of boys that were bound to start crushing hearts. The only thing they knew was that they could get whatever they wanted with their looks, and that was about it.

After rolling my eyes, I quickly darted past them, trying not to attract any attention. My plan obviously worked because the boys were too busy flirting up a storm with the s of our school, Nana and her minions.

I walked over to my locker and pulled out my math books. I know. What a great way to start my day.

Even though there were still a few minutes left of hall passing time, I walked to math class anyways and plunked down onto a random seat in the back corner of the room. My math teacher, Mr. Shin, was pretty chill about seating arrangements. As long as students responded to him when he called out the attendance, nothing seemed to bother him. 

The seats were set up so that desks of five were lumped together. There were about six lumps since the classroom was pretty large. I usually sat alone because others had their friends to go to.

I propped my math book and then laid my head onto my desk to sleep. Mr. Shin always knew I was in the class whenever he saw my book. Even though I slept during his class, he didn't mind. Why would he? I had perfect grades in all of my classes without even trying, so he didn't bother me, which was why he was my favorite teacher.

I heard the class bell ring and I groaned in fustration. I was just on the verge of falling asleep when that stupid alarm had woken me up.

"Alright class. Settle down now. I know there's been some chaos going on this morning, but we need to keep our focus. Now before we start, I would like to introduce you guys to four new people that will be joining us today. Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo... Why don't you guys come on in?"

The moment they stepped in, all of the girls started to gush about them. I raised my head to see what all of the commotion was about when I saw four good-looking guys that I had never seen before. Oh. These must have been those boys that were out on the fountain this morning...

They each gave their own little introduction, but I didn't really take in anything that they said and simply went back to my nap.

Third Person POV:

"Alright, so now that that's settled, why don't you four go grab a seat at that table in the far corner over there? The one with Ms. Park. Ms. Park, can you raise your hand?"

A few moments passed by.

"Ms. Park?"

"She's sleeping again Mr. Shin."

He chuckled.

"Oh well... I'm assuming you guys know who I'm talking about?"

The four nodded and headed off to their seats. No one in the class complained about their seating arrangements because they knew Saena didn't have an interest in guys. She was just one of those girls that didn't feel the need to be in a relationship 24/7. Besides, if they wanted to, they could switch their seats whenever they wanted.

Each boy plopped onto their seats and stared at the girl sleeping in front of them. Hoya chuckled as he heard her light snoring, but stopped when he noticed a pretty girl towards the middle of the class giving him a seductive look. He winked back at her and signaled for her to wait up after class. The same went for each boy besides one, Myungsoo.

He kept looking at Saera's sleeping side profile in fascination. She was so strange. She didn't obsess over him, but she wasn't completely mean towards him. She was just kind of there. Even if that sounded rude, it was true. Eventually, he turned his attention back towards Mr. Shin's lecture.

At the end of class, the bell rang, and as usual, Saera simply slept through the sound. While everyone else in class was packing up their belongings, she simply stayed in her position of deep slumber.

Hoya smirked and decided to have some fun.

Saera's POV:

I felt someone shaking my body, causing my eyelids to flutter open. In front of me was an extremely attractive guy with a smirk on his face. After realizing how close he was to me, my eyes widened in surprise as I jerked my head straight up from the shock.

I looked over to see him laughing at me, causing me to blush sheepishly. Sure, I was embarressed, but his laugh was also attractive.

"Did you have a nice nap sleeping beauty?"

With that, he pecked my cheek and gave me a wink. I sat there with my mouth open in shock as I tried to comprehend what had just happened, but by then, he had already walked out the door and disappeared.

Hoya's POV:

That look on that girl's face was hilarious! She was so shocked and it was just one stupid little kiss. It wasn't even on the lips! I kept laughing to myself and remembered my conversation with Dongwoo in the morning.

I noticed a girl walking past us without even acknowledging our existence. Something about her was really attractive in my eyes, but she didn't seem like the type to come up to us and make the first move. Dongwoo hyung caught me looking at her and smiled suspiciously.

"Watcha looking at there Hoya?"

"Just some chick that doesn't seem to be infatuated with us."

"Well that's interesting... Hey, why don't we make this even more entertaining?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean let's make a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

"If you can make that girl fall head over heels for you within three months, I'll give you that blonde chick's number. You know, the one we met at the club last Sunday? I just really want to start off this school year with something that keeps my attention. Having this bet will make it more fun for me to go to school anyways."

"Yea I guess, but anyways... You got the blonde chick's number?! How did you do that? I tried everything but she wouldn't budge."

"Let's just say that I'm capable of things that you aren't."

I scoffed.

"Whatever hyung. I'm up for it. That babe is going to be mine soon."

"I don't know Hoya. She doesn't seem like an easy one to crack."

"Oh please. Just give it a couple of days and I'll be finished."

"Whatever you say man."

We shook on it and I grinned to myself.

Park Saena, be prepared for the heartbreak of a lifetime.