3

Sworn enemies

Jongdae walked to the parking lot, grumbling about the two kids in his class that obviously needed to get laid, but he reigned himself in until he got into his car.

Once he got into the car, it was a different story.

He called up his boyfriend and let the curse words flow.

"Junmyeon, please get dinner ready because I got help up after ing school."

Junmyeon was silent.

"Why?"

"Because of these two little tards that I have to teach."

"And who are these 'little tards'?"

"Byun Baek- and Park -yeol."

"Their real names?"

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol."

Junmyeon shivered.

"I remember those two."

"Wait, are those the two kids that went ape on each other because of a goddamn juicebox?"

"Well, to be fair, it was pretty good juice."

" my life. my ing ty life. Why the hell did I choose teaching?"

"Because you love me and wanted to go to the same college as I did?"

"Oh yeah. Right."

Jongdae frowned.

"I regret picking teaching as my profession. Why didn't I go with engineering? The college was renowned for that too."

"Because you said that it was always your fantasy that we would work at the same school so you could me on a desk but that didn't work out because you tried to make it real and the principal walked in and now we are both banned from that school and from ever working at the same schools ever again."

Junmyeon grumbled in one long breath.

Jongdae blinked.

"Right."

"I'm gonna make dinner, okay? Get home safe. I love you."

Jongdae smiled and replied,"I love you too."

"Wait, do you still make your students call you mr. chen?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Chen is a weird name i dunno you're korean and have never been to china before?"

"It's better than the kids actually call out my name. The only person I want to call out my name is y-"

Junmyeon hung up while Jongdae chuckled.

 

The next day, Kris stormed up to Kyungsoo, ready to kill.

"BAEKHYUN RANTED ABOUT CHANYEOL FOR 4 ING HOURS. 4. ING. HOURS."

Kyungsoo nodded admiringly.

"Wow, that's almost as long as Jon- I mean, Kai's friend Tao can talk about Gucci. It's kind of impressive. Tao can go on for 6 hours. It's a record, but I think he's planning on breaking it when the newest collection comes out. "

Kris eyes Kyungsoo, his eyes narrowing as he takes in the details of Kyungsoo's face.

His eyes widen almost immediately.

"No way. No ing way. You're ing Kai?"

Kyungsoo flushes and slaps a hand over Kris's mouth.

Kris winces.

"Don't be so crude." Kyungsoo admonishes.

Kris smirks.

"It's hard to take you seriously when you're as red as a spanked . Speaking of spanked asses, is Jongin in to that stuff?"

"We're not ing." Kyungsoo growls, his face turning even redder.

Kai comes up from behind Kyungsoo and throws an arm around his shoulder.

"Not yet." He grins, Kyungsoo letting out an indignant speak.

Kris sighs.

"Do you realize how pissed Baekhyun's gonna be?"

Kyungsoo finds his voice.

"No, because he isn't going to find out."

Kris raises an eyebrow.

"And how exactly are you and allergic to clothes over there going to stop me?" He asks, motioning at Kai's tanned chest.

Kyungsoo blinked.

"When did your shirt come off?"

"Some girl just ran up and tore it off." Kai answers, shrugging like this is normal (and for him it is). "Don't worry, I have a spare in my locker." 

Kris starts to walk off, but Kyungsoo stops him.

"Seriously, don't tell Baekhyun."

"Why shouldn't I?"

Kai spots Tao walking by and grabs him.

"Because Tao here will wushu your ."

Tao gives a frustrated sigh and says,"For the last ing goddamn time, I am a pacifist. Stop telling people that, now everyone is ing scared of me and thinks I'm some sort of assassin from North Korea- which doesn't even make any ing sense because I am obviously chinese and wushu is also chinese- and won't get near enough so I can't convince anyone to buy mephhhh."

Kris blinks as Kai shushes Tao with a finger to the lips.

Kai ignores the protesting cry and s him at Kris.

Kris grumbles,"What exactly am I supposed to be seeing? Or how am I supposed to react? Because if I'm supposed to be scare-"

Kris stops and stares at Tao stumbles into Kris's chest and jerks away, but leans back to appraise, mumbling,"Hmm. Pretty firm."

His eyes grow even bigger as Tao gently s touches Kris's .

"That's pretty nice. His face is okay too."

Kris, who is completely appalled, says,"I'm sorry, but what the hell are you-"

"Will you buy me gucci?"

Kris remembers why Tao sounds familiar, Kyungsoo was just talking about his gucci obsession.

"Why would I? I mean, I just met you and you just basically molested m-"

"Buing buing."

Before he knew it, Kris's hand was sliding into his pocket and he was handing over his wallet (which Tao would go through faster than a panda eating bamboo).

 Kai congratulated himself on a job well done.