Awkward

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

School’s finished and it’s now night.

11:24 p.m

 

“You promised, Ji Hyun. You promised.”

“Luhan-oppa, I will really miss you.”

 

I wake up gasping from that dream again. Almost every night I dream of that moment, that exact scene when we parted. It has become a nightmare. I don’t want to relive that moment over and over at night. Tears start to form in my eyes. It was a long time ago yet it feels like it was only yesterday, only yesterday when I left him, when I left my best friend whom I secretly liked.

Luhan-oppa, where are you? Why haven’t you shown yourself? Didn’t uncle tell you that I’m here?

Do you even care?

---

RIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!

I reach my hand out towards the bedside table for the alarm clock. Opening my right eye first to check what time it is. Holy Baozi! I’m late! I quickly wash up, got changed and dashed out the house.

“Hey! What about breakfast?!” I heard eomma say as I ran out the door.

“No time!”

---

“Annyeong!” Yoon Jung greets me. I wave back and smiled.

“We have assembly today so no need to go to form class,” she tells me. I just nod.

 

During the assembly they were calling out students that are receiving a diligence award, meaning they work hard in all their subjects. As they were calling out the names, I froze in shock when they called out…

“Diligence award…Luhan.”

I searched for anyone standing up but no one came to claim the award. He didn’t come out. I was disappointed. Is he not at school today? I let out a deep sigh and rested my head on my palms.

“Hey, Yoon Jung, have you ever seen this..uh..Luhan?” I ask her.

All she gave me was a weird expression. Have I said something stupid?

“You’re kidding, right?” She replied. I shake my head as a way of saying no.

She gives me another weird expression.

“Never mind,” I tell her.

 

The assembly went on for 35 minutes and my feels numb. Suddenly, I feel a tap on my right shoulder. It was Han.

“Oh, annyeong,” I say.

“Annyeong.”

“Hey, can I ask you something?” I ask Han.

“Sure,” he replies.

“Have you ever seen that..um..the student that got the award..Luhan?”

His expression went blank, I wave my hand in front of his face but he wasn’t budging. Could it be that he knows him? Maybe I should’ve said in the beginning that my childhood friend’s name is Luhan.

“Han? Are you okay?”

“Huh?” He finally spoke. “Oh, um..no. I’ve only heard his name but I actually don’t know him.”

Oh. That was disappointing, now I really don’t know how I’m, I mean, we are gonna look for him.

 

** Luhan’s P.O.V **

Shoot. That was close.

Was I obvious? Did she notice anything?

 

Oh, crap! Boomerang.

It was heading towards Ji Hyun’s head. I wrap my arms around her to protect her, but we slip. I did prevent her from getting hit though.

I open my eyes. Oh. My. Life.

O-o-our lips are pressed together. Ji Hyun’s eyes are wide.

She’s in shock too.

 

** Ji Hyun’s P.O.V **

Han wraps his arms around me. Why? What in the world. Oh no, no, we’re slipping.

I close my eyes and feel myself hit the hard floor. Gosh, that hurt.

As I open my eyes I can’t believe what I’m seeing O.O

Oh. My. Holy. Baozi. Krisus.

Han’s lips are pressed against mine. But his lips, they’re…they’re soft and warm.

He pulls away, I shake my head. He reaches out a hand and helps me to stand up.

This is so awkward but what is this I’m feeling? My heart’s beating fast, I can’t look at him in the eyes, my palms are sweating.

Still, there is that familiar aura and feeling whenever I’m with him, that feeling you get when you’ve known someone for a long time. The thing is, I’ve never met him before.

 

Could I be in love with him?

 


 

[A/N: Kyaaah~ Kissing Luhan, mm-hmm ;) But I feel like this story's going nowhere so far, it's dragging TT.TT Sorry it's boring...I'll try write something interesting in the next chapter :D]