Their minds

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

Yes. Saturday! I wake up and squinted my eye as the sun hit my face. I love weekends. I mean, who doesn’t, right?

I told eomma last night to go to the spa today so she can relax. It took a bit of convincing but she agreed in the end.

I wash up before heading downstairs. Silence. No vacuum cleaning. No dishwashing. No stressed mother. That’s good, for her. I jump on the sofa and switched on the TV to nickelodeon, Spongebob was on.

“Are you ready kiiiids?” Aye aye, captain!

“I can’t hear youuu~ Oooooh, who lives in the pineapple under the sea?” Spongebob Squarepants!

I was singing along to the theme song like a little kid when suddenly I hear rattling in the kitchen. I stand up holding the remote in front of me. I walk towards the kitchen and held the remote like how they would hold guns in the movies. I tip toe as I got nearer and jumped in as I hold up the remote screaming.

“Ahhhhhh!!” I stop when I saw who it was.

I see Sehun about to take a bite off our banana from our counter. He had his back slouched as he slowly turns his head to face me. I swear, if I wasn’t so shocked and pissed, I would’ve laughed till my stomach ached. He looked like Gollum from the Lord of the Rings and the banana would be his ‘preciouuus’.

“SEHUN?! WHAT THE HELL?!”

“Surprise?” He says as he waves the banana.

“Why are you here?!”

He takes a bite of the banana, “Your eomma called me. From what I can recall, she said, ‘Sehun-ah, take care of my baby while I go to the spa.’ So I’m here!”

He made his voice sound like an old lady when he repeated what my mom said.

“My mom doesn’t sound like that.” I sigh as I rub my temples. “Aish, I thought it was a robber,” I murmur under my breath.

“What? You thought I was a robber?” I look at him raising my eye brow.

“Well, I wasn’t aware of you coming, okay?!” I tell him.

He finishes the banana and throws away the peel, “Let me get this straight. You hear something from the kitchen, thought it was a robber but bringing a TV remote to defend yourself?” He starts to burst out in laughter. I look down realising that I had the remote in my hand as I feel my face getting red.

--

We sit on the sofa in front of the TV as we watched all sorts of cartoons.

“So this is what you do in the weekend?” Sehun asks me.

“No. I was planning on going out today but someone ruined my mood.”

“Hey, it wasn’t my fault. I only found out I was coming here this morning.”

“Whatever. You owe us a banana, by the way,” I tease. He rolled his eyes and we laughed. Gosh, I almost forgot how he has that really cute eye smile, and that lisp when he talked. I didn’t realise that I was staring at him until he called my name.

“Ji Hyun?” I shake my head and looked at him.

“Huh?”

“Is there something on my face?” He asks. For a moment, all I could only see were his lips. Kyaah~ What is getting into me?

“N-no,” I reply, stuttering. Suddenly he leans in forward and I arch my back to create distance. I squeeze my eyes shut, and then I felt a peck on my forehead. I open my eyes blinking at him. Reality hit me. We’re alone. In the house. A boy. And a girl. Alone. Things can happen O_O I gulp and my heart start to race. All these scenarios came to mind.

 

“Oh no, Sehun, please don’t.”

“I can’t control myself anymore, Ji Hyun. I have…to kiss you.”

He leans in grabbing me by my waist as he forces his lips on mine.

 

I shake my head trying to put the thought aside. Of course he won’t do that…right? Why am I even thinking these? But every time I turn to look at him, another scenario pops up.

 

~ dramatic music in the back ground ~

“Sehuneo, Sehuneo. Wherefore art thou, Sehuneo?”

“Shall I hear more? Or shall I speak at this?”

Sehun would take me in his arms like Romeo would with Juliet and…and…we’d kiss.

 

I slap myself this time and shook my head. I think I’m seriously coming down with something. Sehun disease, maybe? I hear Sehun clear his throat and I turn to him, his eye brow raised and arms crossed.

“Are you turning mental or something?” He asks. I shake my head violently.

“What’s going on in that dirty mind of yours?” He asks, smirking.

My eyes widen, “D-d-dirty?!”

His sudden burst of laughter made me realise, maybe I was thinking dirty? I shake my head. No. Romeo and Juliet aren’t considered as dirty. They’re…they’re classic. A fine figure of literature and art.

Sehun stops laughing and wipes the tear with his index finger before turning to me.

“Yah! Whatever you’re thinking isn’t gonna happen. I am a gentleman, you know,” he says as he crossed his legs and arms. I smile at him and ruffle his hair. I know, you stupid. I thought. I just don’t know what came over me to think those things. Sehun’s been really nice and all I could think about was finding Luhan when…when he’s not even here. I’m being selfish.

I’m so confused right now. With everything.

Am I…falling for Sehun too? ><

 

** Sehun’s P.O.V **

It’s funny yet cute to find that she would think of such things. Although if she allowed, I would probably do those, whatever she’s thinking.

I look at her and she’s smiling like an idiot to herself. I would laugh but I can’t help but smile too.

What is she thinking now?

My eyes widen and I gulp as I look away from her. Crap. Thoughts are coming. Thoughts are coming. I sigh turning my head slowly to face her. I can’t help but look at her lips, they just look good to…kiss.

 

I can see her, running towards me across the beach sand. Her arms wide open ready to hug me.

“Sehun-ah, all I want is you!” She would yell.

Finally, we hold hands as I slowly lean in closer to her face, then…I would kiss her, placing my hand on her waist.

 

** Ji Hyun’s P.O.V **

“All I want is you too.” I hear Sehun say.

“Yah!” I yell. He quickly turned to me, eyes widen. “What are you murmuring to yourself?”

Sehun rubs the back of his neck as he clears his throat nervously. I was thinking for a while of what he was murmuring about then I had an idea. I look at him and smiled an evil grin.

“Who’s thinking dirty now?!” I say, poking my tongue out.

 

I laugh and Sehun laughed with me.

 


 

[A/N: Okay, it's still exam week but I just had to post. I had this idea in my head and I just had to write it down xD Hehe, hope you liked it...VOTE if you like it, COMMENT what you think <3 SUBSCRIBE if you're keen on reading more xD Thanks for reading~ Come again :P <3]