Kisses and Hugs

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating on the bedside table. I reach for it still half asleep and opened one eye to read the text. It’s from Sehun.

Good morning, beautiful. That’s what it says. I smile at the text but I’m feeling something inside, it’s a weird feeling, it’s like a mix of happiness and sadness.

I got out of bed, took a shower, ate breakfast and headed to school.

---

As I’m walking in, I see TaeTiSeo. I was going to avoid them and go around at the back entrance but they spot me and power walked to where I am. I know I should’ve run but my hair, it’ll get ruined, hehe. Taeyeon grabs my arm and spins me around to face them.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Seohyun asks.

“To school, where else, stupid?” I reply.

Tiffany yanks my hair. Great, it’s ruined now.

“You don’t talk to Seohyun that way, arasseo?” Tiffany says, still holding my hair.

I push her away and ran inside the school, Tiffany, Seohyun and Taeyeon chases after me. Aish! What do they really want with me?! It’s a good thing that I’m a fast runner or else I would be dead meat. Suddenly, I feel someone grab my hair from behind. I turn around to find Taeyeon. Wow, she’s fast O.O

She was huffing and puffing, “You’re pretty fast huh, maggot?”

Did she just call me maggot? Excuse me bish?!

Tiffany and Seohyun catches up and rests on their knees when they got to where Taeyeon and I were.

“Girls, I think we have to teach this girl a lesson,” Seohyun tells the two dimwits.

They take both my arms and drags me to the back building where there are no students at all. I repeat, no students at all. I think today is the day I will die. They push me against the wall and my back hit it hard. Ow.

Taeyeon takes one of my arms and presses it on the wall, Tiffany does the same with my other arm. Seohyun slowly walks towards me, she holds her hand up and is about to hit me. I close my eyes and get ready for the pain. But the pain never got to me.

 

** Sehun’s P.O.V **

Where is Ji Hyun? She was supposed to be here minutes ago.

I decided to search for her, walking around the school.

I was going to walk past the back building but I heard murmuring.

My eyes widened as I saw Ji Hyun being pinned down by Taeyeon and Tiffany. My eyes widened even more when I saw Seohyun hold up her hand to hit Ji Hyun.

She was going to hit her, but I ran towards them and grabbed Seohyun’s hand. Ji Hyun has her eyes closed.

“Sehun-ah,” Seohyun terrifyingly says. Ji Hyun opens her eyes and looks at me.

“Let go of her,” I tell the two. Taeyeon and Tiffany lets go and walks quickly beside their ‘leader’.

I put my arm around Ji Hyun’s shoulders and she buries her face in my chest. She grabs hold of my uniform as she sobs quietly.

“What were you doing?” I ask them.

Seohyun straightens up, wiping her skirt, “We were teaching her a lesson.”

“You no longer need to do that,” I tell her.

“Wae?” She asks.

“Because Ji Hyun is now…my girlfriend.” Her eyes widen, placing her hand on her hip.

She scoffs, “Prove it.”

I give her a smirk, then I take Ji Hyun’s face wiping her tears and lifting her face up by the chin. The so called TaeTiSeo watches very closely as to what I’m about to do.

I slowly lean my face closer and closer to Ji Hyun’s. I can feel my heart beating faster than lighting. I cup Ji Hyun’s cheeks with my hands and closed my eyes as I press my lips against hers.

 

** Ji Hyun’s P.O.V **

Sehun cups my face with his hands and closes his eyes. Wait, w-what is he doing? The next thing I know, his lips are pressing against mine. It’s like I feel electricity being sent down my spine, my heart’s beating one million miles per hour. My eyes widen at his sudden action.

I want to back away but my body’s not allowing me to. His lips are soft and his warm breath brushes against my lips.

I can see TaeTiSeo with their jaws dropped on my peripheral vision, you know, that thing where you can see even at the side of your eyes.

Suddenly…

“What’s going on?”

Sehun opens his eyes and backs away as we all look at the person that spoke. And guess who it is? Yeah. Luhan.

“L-Luhan,” I stutter.

Seohyun turns to Sehun, “So I guess you don’t want us to torment her anymore?”

I quickly switch my gaze to Sehun and cross my arms.

“Excuse me. What?” I ask.

Seohyun rolls her eyes, “The only reason we did those things to you is because your boyfriend here told us to. Keep you away from Luhan and blah blah blah, but now since you two are together, I guess we’ll leave you alone.”

I fume my eyes on Sehun. How dare he do that to me?! How dare he play with my feelings?! How dare he betray my trust?!

“Correction, ex-boyfriend,” I say, my eyes still fixated on Sehun.

“Ji Hyun, I can exp—”

I slap Sehun even before he could finish what he was about to say. I can feel tears swelling up at the back of my eyes and about to fall out soon. I run away from them as fast as I could outside the school. I don’t want to go to school today anymore.

I stop running when I get to the bus stop. Minutes later, the rain pours down, getting me soaked. Great. Today turned out the way I thought it would -.-

I let the tears fall and fall and fall and fall. I was looking at the ground and sobbing to my heart’s content when I notice that someone just stood beside me. I knew because I could see their shoes. I look up to see who it was and found Luhan standing there.

I sniff before hugging him, burying my face on his chest.

“O-oppa,” I sob.

I can hear the sound of his heart-beat, they’re beating as fast as mine. He slowly moves his arms to wrap them around me.

“Ji Hyun-ah…”

“Oppa, I’m sorry,” I say, still crying.

He pulls me away, and just stares at me. I can’t tell whether he’s tearing up or not, it could also just be the rain.

“Sorry? For what? I’m the one who should be sorry, Ji Hyun-ah, I was selfish and didn’t think about how you’d feel. I’m sorry for not being there for you, I’m sorry for lying to you, I’m sorry for what I’ve done.”

“I’m sorry for…” I pause, “…not forgiving you early. I can’t be mad at you. I tried to be mad but I can’t, I can’t be mad at my Luhan-oppa.”

Luhan smiles lightly yet sincerely and kisses my forehead. He takes me into his embrace and tightly wraps his arms around my waist.

“Are you saying you forgive me, Ji Hyun-ah?” He asks.

I nod violently, wrapping my arms around him. He smiles.

“I didn’t know Sehun could be this evil,” he says, pulling away and wiping my tears. He continues, “I guess, he’s an evil maknae.”

 

I chuckle, “I know.”

 


 

[A/N: Is it possible for an author to slightly fan girl over her own work? HAHA, cos I kind of did xD LOL. Anyway, yayay~~ Everything's all happy again, right? Luhan and Ji Hyun made up, woohoo! And Sehun totally is an evil maknae XD Hehe. I hope you guys like that <3 Thanks for readingggg :D]