Trapped

My Childhood Love [Exo-M Luhan]

** Ji Hyun’s P.O.V **

“About your childhood friend…I have to tell you something.”

I wanted to know what Han was going to tell me but I passed out right after. I woke up three hours later at the clinic and found Sehun and Han staring at me. No Yoon Jung.

“Where’s Yoon Jung?” I ask.

“She went home after the carnival because of some family matter,” Sehun explains.

“Oh, the carnival’s over?” I muttered.

“Yeah, you’ve been here for three hours, y’know,” Han says.

“Mwo?!” I yelled. “I didn’t even get to run,” I whisper under my breath.

Sehun and Han then exchanged glances. I raised a brow wondering what they’re thinking then suddenly Sehun grabs hold of my hand.

“Let’s go!” Sehun exclaims.

“What? Where?” I ask startled.

“You’ll see,” Han adds.

“Am I allowed to leave now?” I ask him.

Han was going to answer but Sehun interrupts him. “You were allowed to leave one and a half hour ago. We just didn’t want to wake you.” I mentally face palmed myself. Aish, really! I thought.

After fifteen minutes of walking we ended up at a park.

“Can we be here? It’s still school hours,” I tell them.

“We’re allowed,” Sehun says.

“Today was just sports carnival day,” Han adds.

“Since sports carnival is finished,” Sehun says.

“We can be here,” Han finishes off. They were finishing off each other’s sentences, I’ve never seen them do that before. I guess they’re really close. I look around and no one else was at the park.

“What are we doing here?” I ask.

Sehun looked at Han. I swear, it’s like they’re communicating through their mind or something. I know girls do the same thing, we look at our friend and they immediately know what each other is thinking, but when guys do it, it just seems kind of weird.

“We’re going to run,” Han tells me.

“Run?” I ask befuddled.

“Yeah, we’re going to race. Here,” Sehun explains.

“And who am I racing with?”

“Us,” they chorused.

I thought about it for a while, switching my glance back and forth between Han and Sehun. I do feel touched, I mean, they’re doing this because I didn’t get to run at the carnival. Well, that’s what I think anyway.

I let out a sigh, “Okay.” They both smiled and linked arms with me taking me to the tracks. We got into our lanes and posed in the starting position.

“Ready,” Sehun starts.

“Get set,” Han continues.

“Go,” I finished off.

I bolted off as hard as I could. They were both very fast and I knew that they would win because they’re guys. But I still tried my hardest to win. I was going fast like I never did in my previous years. We got to the end of the track and, what do you know, I won. I was huffing and puffing but I could feel as if stress has been lifted off my shoulders. They pat me on the back.

“Well done,” Han said in between breaths.

“You’re really fast,” Sehun complimented. I smiled at both of them grabbing their hands in mine.

“Let’s go eat, my treat.”

We took the bus to the ramen place where my family and I used to go to before we moved. I also remembered that I and Luhan’s family would eat here when there was an occasion.

 

“Ji Hyun-ah, say ahhh,” Luhan said opening his mouth so that I would do the same. I opened my mouth and he put a chopstick full of noodles in it.

I would smile at him. “Kamsahamnida, Luhan-oppa.”

 

“Ji Hyun-ah, Ji Hyun-ah.” I shook my head bringing me back to reality. I looked at Sehun and Han and they were both staring at me.

“Are you okay?” Sehun asks. I just nod.

 

** Luhan’s P.O.V **

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked her. Ji Hyun just nodded but I could see she wasn’t.

This ramen place was the restaurant our families used to go to. I still went here on weekends ever since Ji Hyun’s family moved. I knew all the employees that worked here and they knew me. Oh, wait. Crap. They know me, they know me as Luhan.

Ji Hyun grabbed our hands inside and we sat at the table near the counter. One of the waitresses walks up to us, and of course, I knew her. Her name was Da Mi.

“Annyeong, may I take your order?” She greeted. As soon as she was done bowing, she notices me. “Oh, Lu—” I shake my head furiously before she could finish saying my whole name.

“Lu?” Ji Hyun asked her. I take a big gulp looking at Da Mi to see what her respond would be, she looks back at me and I can see the confusion in her eyes.

“Oh, Lu,” she begins, then she chuckles before continuing. “Lululululu~” She sings in the tone of the song ‘Eureureong’ by this group called Exo. I wanted to face palm myself but that would just be suspicious. I looked at Sehun who happened to have just rolled his eyes because, of course, he knew what was going on.

Ji Hyun started humming to the song too, “Lululululu~ Han.” She stopped humming right after she called me. Her eyes widen because at that moment it sounded like she just called me by my full name, ‘Luhan’.

Is she getting suspicious?

Is it obvious now?

She looks back at me and just smiled. She didn’t say anything after that. We took our order and we stayed there, eating, talking and laughing for almost two hours. When it was getting pretty dark, we all decided to go home.

“I’ll go from here,” Ji Hyun says to us.

“Are you sure to go alone?” I ask her.

She nods, “Mm. It’s not that dark so I’ll be fine.” She waved us goodbye before departing. It was just me and Sehun left. It was quiet between us for a while until he broke the awkward silence.

“I know how we can solve this,” he begins.

“What?” I ask.

He then starts to explain, “Let’s give ourselves one week. One week to make Ji Hyun completely like us, during that one week we can’t confess to her and ask her if she feels the same. It’s only after one week that we can confess, and whoever she likes back will be her partner.”

“Are you crazy?” I ask him. “This isn’t some competition and she certainly isn’t a prize to be won.”

He ignored what I said and continued, “You also can’t tell her that you’re Luhan. You have to make her like you because you’re you and not some childhood friend.” He walks away after that and we departed from there. I still didn’t know why he would suggest such a thing.

Does he like her that much?

 

** Sehun’s P.O.V **

I explained everything to him and left without another word.

I know Ji Hyun isn’t some prize to be won, but after that night at her house, knowing that she still likes him…this is the only way I can catch up.

During this one week, I can make Ji Hyun like me.

And Luhan, I have planned this out thoroughly. You are now…

 

…trapped.

 


 

[A/N: We're currently on exam week so I probably won't update until after that :( But please anticipate it until the next chapter comes out, hehe. Did you like this chapter? I'm just winging it as I go along the story XD Vote, Comment or Subscribe if you like the story~~ Thank you for reading <3]