Cuddling

Drabble collection

Four hours. The six pair of eyes fixed on the couple cuddling on the couch. 
- "I don’t get it” Yoona said.
-"How?” Sunny asked. The other five shook their heads, still looking at the couple.
Thedoor suddenly opened, revealing a Tiffany who showed her famous eye-smile when she saw the love birds laying on the couch, kissing each other, caressing each other’s faces, whispering things to each other. 
Tiffany looked up to see the confused expressions of six members who were watching the lovely couple. She laughed. -"Girls, it’s not a big deal."

- "They’ve been like that for four hours now." - Taeyeon spoke, not taking her eyes off the couple, but definetely surprising Tiffany.

-"Unnie, look at Jessica!" – Seohyun told her with a shocked expression. Tiffany looked at her friend, who was supposed to be the ‘ice princess.’ She was planting kisses all over Yuri’s face while hugging her tightly.

-"That’s not our Jessica.” Hyoyeon said shaking her head.
-"I’m gonna throw up.” – Sooyoung said standing up from her seat, while she was covering with her hand to pretend she was having nauseas. She went to her room, leaving the other members behind.

-"Unnie! Wait!"- Yoona followed Sooyoung while holding Seohyun’s hand.
-"Okay, even I am disgusted now." - Sunny shook her body as if she was having chills and made her way to her bedroom as well.
-"Don’t leave me here!"- Hyoyeon followed Sunny almost desperately

Taeyeon swallowed , not knowing what to say or do. Tiffany looked back to the dorky leader showing her eye-smile. -"Let’s go, TaeTae."- The smiling girl extended her hand, which Taeyeon gladly took, and they left YulSic alone, cuddling on the sofa.

-"Finally they are gone!"- Jessica said before she roughly made Yuri lay on the couch.

The younger girl smirked. -"Yah, you naughty ice princess!"

 

~