Backstage in Fukuoka

Drabble collection

“Wasn’t it a great show Yuri-ah?” Jessica asked the tan girl once they were inside their dressing room, just the two of them.

“It was! A little embarrassing though.” Yuri replied, emphasizing the last word.

“Uh? Why?” the older girl asked her partner while the last one was resting on an armchair.

“You are asking me why?” the taller girl asked in disbelief.

“Well, I don’t know if you noticed, but the fans did! You slapped my in front of everyone!”

“ I did?” Jessica chuckled. “I’m sorry Yul. I guess it’s just that you look so good in that dress, that my instincts just acted on their own.”

“Tch, ert. I already feel uncomfortable enough in this dress, and you made it worse.” The younger girl pouted.

“I can tell you are not comfortable wearing it but I don’t know why, it fits you so well.” The girl said like she was examining the dress Yuri was wearing.

“And that’s exactly why I don’t feel comfortable.” Yuri said lowering her voice, a slight blush coming over her cheeks.

Jessica smirked. “Okay, I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you.”

Yuri raised an eyebrow. “How?”

Jessica showed a much more evident smirk and separated her legs, so she could sit that way on Yuri’s lap. “I’ll take it off for you.”

And she was already ing the blessed dress.

 

~