The End.

Does he hate me?

Suddenly the door got open my Ahyoung. Her face was turned to Ricky and through the open door Ricky could see me well. 
His happy face changed to an bad mood face and Ahyoung was confused till she turned her face to the room and saw me. 
She looked back to Ricky and just nodded "Minah... what are you doing here?" 
I looked to her pissed off "What are you doing with this jerk?" Ahyoung closed the door "He isn't a jerk... you just don't know him close enough." 
I shouted "I don't want to know someone close if he acts like him. He is aweful. Don't meet him.." 
Ahyoung said "Don't act like this. I will meet him again because I want." I stood up and walked out of the door.

I sat down on a bench. Ok it wasn't just a bench... it was the bench Changjo kissed me. 
It made me more sad but for the same time I felt happiness. 
I just sat there for a while. It became darker and darker and darker. 
After a while I looked at my watch. 11PM.

I just sat there. 
Suddenly I listened to a manly voice "Hey I looked for you." But I didn't turn. I knew who it was. 
Changjo.
He leaned at the bench next to me. "Will you talk to me?" 
Then... it was big in my mind >you have to return the like<. 
I turned quickly and kissed him. "Don't talk ..." 
Changjo smirked and said nothing. Really nothing he just replied my kiss. 
After a while I grabbed his hand and walked back to our room....
Changjo said suddenly "Ricky isn't here but what if he comes in?" 
I pushed him on the bed "Don't care about him. He will not come in." 
Changjo sat up "No... " but I pushed him to a lieing position and I sat down his lap and bowed over him "Don't care about him.. just kiss me. Noone should stop us." Changjo smirked and kissed me.
We lay on his bed and just kissed. 

Suddenly the door got open by someone. Changjo wanted to look up but I grabbed his hand and pushed him on me while kissing. 
Then Ricky said "Changjo-ah" Then Changjo looked up "Ricky.." 
I smirked to Ricky and Ricky left fast so Changjo didn't follow him. He looked to me "This was your plan, wasn't it?" 
I looked down... I felt sorry and said nothing . Changjo lay on his bed "Why did you do this?" 
I looked to him "Why did Ricky always do that? Why do you listen to him this well ? Why can't you just stay with me?" 
Changjo said nothing. 

I stood up "I think nothing will change.. we will not become a couple. Don't matter I like you lot." 
Changjo stood up and grabbed my hand "Let's go outside." 
We walked again through the park "I need to tell you everything because I love you." It was night. Nearly 3 am. 
We sat on the ground "It's already few years ago...." I looked to him and we lay down and I lay on his chest. 

"... Ricky were at home with his older Sister.
They fooled around and his younger sister suddenly fell down the chairs. 
They were in shock of course and his Noona decided drive with the car to the hospital because it looked bad. 
Then at the way there they kept on fooling around. They came to a cross-way. And if they had green light they drove. 
But there were a drunken guy on the street and bumped into their car. Into the driver's side. 
Ricky and his younger sister were the only who survived.  
Since this day Ricky changed quickly.. .." 

I said sad "But it has nothing to do with me... there is really nothing ... Why can't he act kind to me?" 
Changjo sad then ... a thing I never could dream it would happen. A thing which made myself feel weak. 
"You look like her" he said cold.
I looked suddenly up to him "No. it can't be .. both of you are wrong." 
I sat up. I couldn't believe it... . 
Changjo and me walked back to the building. I asked "Why didn't tell you me this before? ..." 
I forgot quickly the problem about that Ricky won't see me. 
Back in the building I looked around. Noone was there . 
Changjo and me entered our room and sat down. We lay on the bed and waited. 
Suddenly the door got open. And Ricky stood again there... his mood wasn't good but I ignored that. 

 

I stood up and ran to him. "Mianhee Mianheee Mianhee" and hugged him tighly. "I hope we can get friends.. please forget this stupid thing and let us become friends."








I hope you enjoyed the little short fanfic... uuhm... don't forget to look for my others storys I have ^^ and yeah... Changjo FTW <3 :33