Mianhee actually.. I didn't~~~

Does he hate me?

"Changjo wait!" I shouted whiled following him. He stopped finally "Minah, I have no time. so Mwo?"
I looked up to him because he was really taller then me "Why are you being like this to me? First you were really nice but now you are acting like a fool. Like Ricky does it from the beginning. What is your problem?" 
Changjo approached me. "You are the problem... actually..." he carressed my hair to the behind of my ear.
I looked to his hand and then back to him. What did this mean?
First his face approached me too and his face came closer, a bit too close for strangers. But before something could happen he went a step backwards "Just forget the problem, you have to deal with it.. " then he turned and walked as quickly as he could. 

I was just confused and turned also and went back to Ahyoung and Hana. In their room were one bed free "This guys.. they are so damn stupid."
Hana was a bit confused so she asked "happened something new?" I looked to her "They are playing with me... they act cold and ignore me.. but." 
Ahyoung looked to Hana and then to me "But?" I nodded "I followed Changjo and I hopped he would tell me finally.. but but but... his face came really close.. it happened nothign but.. it's late I should go back over to them... May I can come tomorrow morning and take a shower here? I mean... the Guys use the bathroom for a long while.." 

In the next morning I woke up early, The Guys were still sleeping. The only time they looked nice as could we be friends. 
Then Ricky woke up, he seemed very tired and starred me "MWO?" I looked down "Nothing,... " Then he grabbed his things and went into the bathroom. 
So I grabbed then my own things and left the room. In Ahyoung's and Hana's room was only Hana there "Ahyoung went for jogging.. how's the situation between you guys over there?" 
I told her it wouldn't be better but even worst. And she just smirked and replied "I will go take a shower first so you can go after me.." Then she left to bathroom. 

I looked a bit around and saw I forgot a bra. I grabbed my phone and walked over. Someone messaged me.
I opened the door and I saw Changjo still sitting on his bed. He smirked to me and I said "Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay." 
It was really weird. I saw Ricky wasn't around us but why smirked he this way?
I lay down on the 4th bed who nobody slept in. I replied the message but I felt strange so my view walked to Changjo again. He just starred at me and smirked. I was annoyed of this thing he did "Mwo?" 
Changjo just shook his head smirking "Nothing." 
My view went back to my phone. Suddenly Changjo approached me as he crept with his upper body on Ricky's bed. Their beds were really close. 
My eyes stayed for a while at Changjo, he looked like he wants tell me something so I stood up and walked to Ricky's bed and sat down. He also sat then next to me. So I said "Jeongmal?" 
Changjo looked deep in my eyes, a bit shyly maybe "Actually.. "
Then it happened again Changjo came closer as two strangers should be. I starred at his lips. This lips were perfekt, they made his face more handsome as it already were. They were full and beautiful and suddenly I kissed them. I wanted to know how they felt on my lips. The kiss ended and I looked him into his eyes which seemed more pretty as I saw them before . "Mianhe.. I actually didn't..." Changjo broke in with his fingers on my lips. "Would you like to go out with me?"
I just stared at him "Omo... Yeah.. of course.."I put his hand away "I.. have to go now." 

If I entered Hana's room she was already outside the bathroom. I wanted to tell her the... thing. But first I needed a shower. The shower was great and I had to think about Changjo. This kiss.. the lips.. the eyes... I can see his face in front of me very well.
I was finished and walked out of the bathroom. Meanwhile Ahyoung was back and sat on her bed. She talked with Hana and I sat on the table. 
Hana looked at me "What happened?" I looked down "This guy..." 
Ahyoung asked "Ricky?" I shook my head "No Changjo... " Hana acted cute "We're so cuuuuuriooooouuus yeaah" she sang SHINee's song. 
I looked up and laughed but then I finally said "he kissed me. And we are going out...I think." 
The clapped their hands and I looked to them "Hajima,.... I'm not sure.. he plays with me. Even if Ricky with us he acts cold and ignores me.." 
Hana and Ahyoung were smirking and I just said "You Gurls are stupid , I'm going now." 
I left their room and went to my own. Still Changjo was there. I couldn't look to him and looked down. 
I went on my bed and lay down. 
"I hope you don't regret it... " Changjo said carefully. "... because I don't regret." he kept on.
Suddenly I saw Changjo's head. He went next to me on my bed. "I really like you... but Ricky.. Don't tell him anything. But I really want to meet you." 
And it happened again, this face came closer. He kissed me again but it felt wrong so I broke up "I can't.." 
Changjo just nodded "I should go... Ricky could enter every minute."

"Daebak." I whispered if Changjo left the room.