Date with Umma?

Does he hate me?

"Ummaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ I don't want go shopping.." I said. 
My Umma just said "You need some pretty shoes for the wedding of your cousin so let's go." 

We walked in the shopping mall but the most stores.. I didn't find shoes which I really liked.
But then this one pretty little new store. It called "Shoeliction". I walked in and found quickly really pretty shoes "Umma... this are really pretty shoes"
"Yes they are jeongmal pretty." I turned because this wasn't my Umma's voice. It was a man voice. 
Changjo's voice. 
Umma also turned and Changjo 
said smiling "Annyeong hasseo, Choi Jonghyun imnida. But you can call me Changjo. Hey Minah." "Oh Jonghyun is your real name" I smirked
My Mother smiled to him "I'm Minah's mother. Annyeong hasseo." 
I looked to her "Umma, just let's buy this shoes quickly and go." But she just said "Minah we are not in hurry. Maybe Changjo would like to go into a pretty little cafe with us." 
Changjo smiled kind "Yeah I would really like to do it." 
Umma went to buy the shoes and I stood next to Changjo. "Why are you doing this to me? Can't you just go and let me go?"       
Changjo looked to me "I thought we have a date." I hit him "No not now... and I'm not sure. What about Ricky? You act totally different if we are with.." He broke me in. He kissed me and I just said confused ".. Ricky." 
Changjo looked to me "I really like you. So ... let's meet tomorrow, ok?" 
I looked up to him "will u tell Ricky if we would be in a relationship?" 
But Changjo didn't replied and I just said sad "Daebak." My Mother came back to us and both of us smiled.

In the cafe my mother talke a lot to Changjo. Why? It disturbed me a lot so I stood up and went to the toilett. 
I looked into the mirror. Damn I looked tired. Okay I was tired cause of Changjo and Ricky. Why were they always being like that? Stupid. BABO.
I walked out of the toilett and I met Changjo "What happen? You don't look happy." 
I looked to him "Why should I be happy?"
Changjo smiled "Because we can share time without having Ricky around us." and then he hugged me but I pushed him "I can't do that.. will  you be honest with him if one day we are in a relationship?" 
Changjo didn't reply to me so I walked back to Umma. Changjo followed me quickly.
Before we left the cafe my mother asked "Are you two dating?" 
I looked to Changjo "No we are not.. we are just room mates. Not more." 
Changjo seemed a bit sad about my answer and my mother just said "What a pitty." 

My mother walked a different way like Changjo and me. 
Suddenly it started to rain and we ran to dried place. We stood there for a while but didn't talk to each other. 
After a while I started "I like you... but I won't that you act totally different if Ricky is around us." 
Changjo looked to me "But I need. Hyung would be sad if I don't do that. " 
I turned and my body touched Changjo's and I looked into his eyes "What is Ricky's problem? I mean it started if I entered the room." 
He hugged me "I can't tell you, Ricky won't you know that. Please understand."
And the talk finished. 

It took a long time till the rain finished and we kept on walking. After a time he stopped "Minah.."
I turned and Changjo just stood there.
His clothings were wet and I could see his well trained body "Mwo?"
Changjo smiled "I'm sorry.." he looked down "I just want to spend time with you. But Ricky is my best friend. Please understand."
I looked to him "But I can't..." 
Changjo approached me and kissed me "Jebal.." And surprised of myself I nodded "Gwenchana..." and he smiled. I also smiled I was happy because I'm not sure if that were love what I felt but it felt good.

Back in the room we met Ricky there. Changjo acted again different "Ricky-ah let's go to the Hyungs." Ricky nodded and they left the room.
I also left the room and went to Ahyoung. 
We sat in the room and I said "Ricky is so annoying." 
We talked a bit about Ricky and after a while Ahyoung said "Don't be like this to him. I'm sure he is a nice guy." 
Hana and me looked to her "Mwo?"
But Ahyoung didn't say anything more just "I'm going to take an apple, would you like to have also one?" 
We nodded. 
Hana and me were alone in the room and I started "Could it be? She was meeting Ricky?" 
Hana shook his head "Molla.." 

Next night I sat in my room. Alone. After a while Changjo came in "Annyeong Minah.. may we go?" 
I looked to him "Where will we go?"
Changjo smirked "Surprise." 
I stood up and we walked out of the building. "Where is Ricky?" I started. 
Changjo smiled "Ricky is the evening at parents home. So no worries."
We walked into a park "Minah... " I looked to him
We stood next to a bench and the light of the street lamp shined at us "I like you a lot.. will you be my Yeoja Chingu?" 
I looked to him "Nae,.. of course." It had something romantic ... this place.. Changjo smiled bright and kissed me "I love ou Minah. Don't forget this."
I nodded. 
We walked around the park and on the little lake where suddenly a little picnic.
I looked to him "Did you this?"
He nodded "Nae ... I hope you like strawberries with chocolate" I nodded.
Oh gosh he was too cute. We stayed there for a long time till it was 4 am. 
Then we walked back and slept together in the same bed. 

Soon we woke up and just lay there for a while. I lay on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. 
Changjo smiled and touched my head and hair "I waited for this day so long."
I smiled "Me too..." 
Then he was suddenly over me and kissed me "We should get up. Let's go into a restaurant or something like this. Aren't you hungry?" 
I replied his kiss and said "I would prefer to stay with you in the bed."
Changjo smirked.
But after a while we stood up and went to a cafe. We ate there our breakfast and Changjo said "I wish it could be like this every morning." 
I looked to him "If you would tell Ricky then it could be like this!" 
Changjo's mood changed a bit "Minah..." And I said quickly "Ja oka.. I'm not going to tell this anymore." 
Changjo bowed to me "Thank you." and I smiled.

In the evening we walked around the park and suddenly we met Ricky. He shouted "CHANGJO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? COME WITH ME"
I looked to Changjo.. what would he going to do? Would he leave me?
Changjo looked to me and let go my hand. Then he walked to Ricky who looked angry to me. 
I was stunned. Why.. was he doing this?
Why listened Changjo to him?

 

Please subscribe / Comment & tell me if you have an idea for a continue ^^