Annyeong- Minah imnida ;3

Does he hate me?

"Finally we arrive" I said and put down my bags. My two best friends put also their things down.
Hana smiled "We should open now our papers, which rooms we are." Ahyoung and me nodded to her and grabbed into our bags.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I can't find it..." I shouted panic and Ahyoung laughed "You put it into you jacket bag not backbag." 
"Damn what would I do without you?" And we laughed. 
"Room 21." Hana said during Ahyoung opend her's "Me to Room 21." They were happy , jumped and I just laughed. 
Then they kept calm and looked curious at me "What about you?" 
I opened my paper, and "Room 22" I looked sad down. Ahyoung said "Don't be sad, it's just the next door." I looked brave up "Nae.. " 
We walked together into the building. "I heard this boarding school is co-ed. So guys and gals living in a room together." Hana told us. 
I looked to her "Never would be something like this exist here." 

The girls and me walked to the entrance and asked for our keys. We got them and went into the second floor. 
We walked down the long hall "There are our rooms." Ahyoung said.
In front of the girls went into their room and I just stood in front of mine... I talked a bit to myself "What if... I don't like the people.. what about I live with guys.. what.." Me lacked first the courage to knock on the door. 
I stood there for a while and the people around me walked me over. Damn what would they thinking about me?
Finally I could do that, I knocked on the door and I opened the door. 
I entered the room with my bags and smiled "Annyeong hasseo" I bowed polite. 
I looked into two faces. A blue haired and a red haired one. They viewed me from toe to head and the red one said "Not bad." 
I felt weird and I kept self introducing "Yook Minah imnida. I hope you take good care of me so I will do it for you. I hope we can share the room pretty well." 

The blue haired one said "Ricky imnida." and he left. My sights followed him while leaving the room "Did I something wrong?" 
The red one said "No, Ricky thought we could share the room with our Hyungs. But don't care.. Changjo imnida." 
I nodded "So... which bed is mine?" 
Changjo looked around, take the one over me ^^''"
I nodded "Kamsahmanida." Then I put my things out of my bag but suddenly Changjo stood up "Yeppeuda Roommate." I turned and he stood right infront of me and smirked "I will go now and search for Ricky." He left and Ahyoung came in the room, she walked over Changjo who just smirked.
"Omo, your roommate looks good." She was surprised. I nodded "I have a second one, I think he won't like me.." 
Ahyoung helped me with my things and then we walked over to the room she shared with Hana. 
Hana was already finished with her things and sat down on her laptop and kept on writing Fanfictions. I loved to read hers , she was a real good writer. 

We left the room and walked down to the cafeteria. We took some trays and grabbed food. 
We looked around Ricky and Changjo sat alone on a table so we walked to them. I sat down and Ricky just watched me. Then the girls sat down and his look stayed a bit on Ahyoung. "This are Ahyoung and Hana." I smiled to introduce them.
But then Ricky looked back to me and said "Changjo we have to go." 
Changjo followed him and both stood up and left the cafeteria. "Aigoo.. what was this?" Hana asked.
I shook  my head.

After the meal I walked back to my room. I was too deep in my mind so I couldn't realize the box which stayed in the middle of the floor. 
I dropped over and lied a crack up down. "Aaaah." I shouted. I dropped in front of someone's feeds. 
I looked up. Changjo. "Daebak" I thought.
He bowed to me "are you okay? It looked hurtful." I nodded "I'm okay. just my leg hurts a bit." 
Changjo hold down his hand to me but then Ricky came over the way and Changjo said suddenly "You little clumsy thing, next time watch better." Then he left me for Ricky.
I sat still down the ground and looked to him "what the hell..." I said.

Hana and Ahyoung walked me over "Are you okay?" And I shook my head "No I'm not... I dropped over this stupid box and my leg hurts now." They helped me and walked with me to my room. After a while I tried to walk but it didn't work so the gurls helped me and we went to a doctor from the boarding school. 
After a while Changjo appeared "You called me?" I looked to him "Of course I did not." And the doctor said "I did, help her to get back into your room. She can't move well." Changjo nodded gentle and suddenly he took my piggyback. 
I sat on his back and I blushed a bit "What is about Ricky? And why are you so mean to me?" I couldn't see his face so it was hard to tell which expression he had but he said "I have to do this... don't ask or think about this." 
In our room he helped me into my bed "Here." he also gave me some clothing for the night. But he stayed in a standing position. 
"For what are you waiting ?" I asked confused. Changjo said "If you need help with something."
I faceplamed "Maybe you could go if I change clothing?" Changjo's eyes got bigger, "Yeah of course.." then he left.
His phone rang if he was away. "Jihyun.." whispered. 
I changed my clothings and I lay in my bed. Nothing happened so I decided to sleep. 

In the next morning I woke up because Ricky blowdried his hair. My eyes got up slowely "Mwo?" 
Ricky just looked kinda.. angry to me. "Ricky... " I said tired. But he ignored me and if he finished he left.
Changjo also ignored me for a while so I felt really lonely in this room.