I will go.. let me go

Does he hate me?

In the next morning I woke up really early. I didn't want to see in his face. I grabbed my clothings and looked into the sleeping faces. Changjo and Ricky. 
Then I wanted to leave but I listened to a "Minah.." 
I turned quickly. Changjo woke up. Then he kept on "I'm so sorry... let's meet later. I want to tell you something." 
I shook my head "No need... it's better if not. I want going later to ask for changing the room. I... don't want stay here with him... with you." 
Changjo stood up "Minah.." but I left quickly the room. 
I knocked really loud at Ahyoung's & Hana's one. Hana opened tired the door "Nae?.." 
But then she saw me crying and her eyes got widely open "Come in.. what happened?" 
I ran into her arms and Ahyoung woke up. She also saw me and ran to us. So we had a 3-hug.

After a while we went to the breakfast room. We sat there and Hana told us some storys. 
Then I saw Ricky and Changjo entering the room. Ricky ignored me like everytime.. but Changjo. He sat this way he could see me the whole time. Our sights met and stayed. This eyes were sad but I broke up our eye meeting. 

Then Changjo stood up and walked to us "May I talk you Minah?"  The girls wanted to stood up but I said "Sat down. I won't talk you .. you know that." Then he left again because Ricky watched us. 
 

After the breakfast I walked to the entrance hall. I was sure, I wanted to ask for a new room.
"Annyeong -hasseo" I said .The lady looked up to me "annyeong-hasseo." 
So I kept on "I have a question... maybe I could change my room?" The lady was a bit confused. I guessed it's rare someone came asked this. 
The woman said "Is there a problem with your room?" 
In this moment a hand grabbed my shoulder "No she won't change your room. Kamsahamnida." Then he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the building. 
I ignored him. We stood next to next but he was like air for me.
"Minah... don't change the room. It would mean I would never see you again... I really like you please don't be like this. Next time we will look better so that Ricky wouldn't be around us.." 
I looked suddenly to Changjo "You are not serious. I'm going to change because I won't see you. I can't live with Ricky and with you. I won't live like this anymore. I want some people around me who likes me."
Changjo grabbed my shoulders "I really like you." I pushed his hands from my shoulder down "If you would like me you wouldn't act like this. You are stupid such stupid." 
And I again started to cry. Changjo hugged me while I was hitting his chest. 
And I whispered while crying "I hate you.. I hate you you are stupid." 
He said nothing just hold me in his arms.

We stood there for a while and I stopped with crying. After a while he said "Are you okay?" 
I shook my head "No I'm not. Let me go .Let me change the room." 
So I left him and went back to the entrance lady. But the lady said there would be no room free till 6 weeks. 
I walked back Changjo and said "You won. There is no room. " 
Then I left quickly before he could say anything. 

"Hana are you here ? Ahyoung , you too?" I knocked at their door. 
Hana opened the door. "?" 
I looked around "Where is Ahyoung?" But Hana shook her haid and I kept on "Maybe,... I could sleep here for few weeks? I can't go back."
Hanna looked to me "I'm not sure... we should ask Ahyoung... " We listened suddenly Ahyoung and Ricky in front of the door. 

They laughed. They were happy.