xiv;;

P A N D E M O N I U M

---xiv;;

“BYUL! STOP EATING!”

“KIM JONGDAE, I’M GOING TO FREAKING MANSLAUGHTER YOU!”

“YAH KIM HIMCHAN, GIVE THAT BACK! I WAS EATING THAT!”

“SHIYEON SAID TO STOP EATING!”

“WHY IN THE HELL DID WE RECRUIT B.A.P OF ALL PEOPLE?!”

“THAT WAS MEAN NOONA!”

“SHUT IT ZELO, YOU STUPID PIECE OF JELLO! YOU KEPT DROPPING ME AT REHEARSALS!”

“KRIS KRIS KRIS WHAT’S GUCCI MA NIGGA!”

“YOUR ENGLISH !”

“AISH, SHUT UP!”

Yongguk smirked in amusement at the fight erupting backstage, chuckling darkly, “Seeing this makes me rethink whether or not I should have replaced Himchan as their backup dancer,” then he clicked his tongue, “but that would mean I’d miss this show, so I don’t regret my choice at all,”

Youngjae blinked, glancing at the older male, “I don’t think Daehyunnie can handle their loudness, as much as Himchan hyung fits in. It doesn’t seem right, and neither does Jongup, but he’s our best dancer.”

The two exchanged looks and shrugged, “Oh well.”

 

Kai frowned as he searched the crowd, not finding the one person he was searching for. The rest of his team was setting up the stage for their performance, warming up. Even when they had gotten into their positions and the lights dimmed, Shiyeon was nowhere to be frowned.

The soundtrack for ‘Wolf’ began with its mysterious vibe, then it quickly jumped into a hard hitting beat. He sighed inwardly, but confidently continued the routine as he had memorized. He’d practiced and practiced until his body moved on its own, just so he could win the bet, and in turn the rest of his group had ended up just as exhausted.

Almost halfway through the song, his trained eyes found the familiar frown amongst the crowd of screaming fangirls. Kai smirked when Shiyeon’s look hardened, no doubt impressed and concerned about the results. Then she turned, yelling something incoherent, and disappeared.

His heart sank for a moment, before she glanced back and scowled at him.

‘Don’t get cocky’, her marble-like eyes told him.

Oh, but I’m just getting started.