5.

It's hard being his secretary!!

http://i.imgur.com/OVmEjW9.png

 jieun116.gif 

 

"Phew!" Jieun huffed. "All my assigned work are done." Jieun said as she plopped herself on the sofa next to her office. Jieun was about to fall alseep when she heard Luhan's voice calling her name.

"Jieun," Luhan said. When he got no answer back he got irritated a bit. "Jieun!" He called out louder this time. "Hmm?" Jieun answered back. "Wake up," he shook her a little.

"Oh, I am sorry Luhan. I must have gotten really tired," Jieun apologised quickly. "No worries," Luhan said. "Jieun, do you want to go to amusement park with me?" He suddenly asked.

"Amusement park? Right now?" Jieun pouted. Cute. Luhan smiled. "Yeah, it's just that work has been tiring lately and I wanted some free time to myself so why not amusement park," Luhan replied.

"But why me?" Jieun pointed at herself while tilting her head. "Well I have no one to ask, the boys are busy and you're my secretary and you're supposed to obey me. Remember? Rule no.2," Luhan smirked.

"I guess a free time off work would be nice," Jieun smiled. "Let's go then," Luhan said already walking away. "Wa-wait for me," Jieun said running after him.

When she caught up to him, she poked him. Luhan turned around to face her. "Thank you for yesterday," Jieun said. "It's alright," Luhan smiled.

"My mum saw you carry me to my room. I hope I wasn't a burden," Jieun said. Luhan stiffened a little. Did her mum saw me nearly kiss her? Luhan thought and his face redden.

"Luhan," Jieun waved her hand in front of his face. "Huh. Oh you weren't a burden," Luhan said. "You were just heavy." Jieun gasped and whacked him.

"Ow," Luhan yelped. "You should never say that to a lady and be a man. I didn't hit you that hard," Jieun scolded him and walked faster. "Yah slow down. I am sorry okay?" Luhan ran after her.

"Too late," Jieun shouted before entering the car. Luhan too did the same and entered the car. Jieun just looked forward pouting. Luhan sighed. "I'm really sorry Jieun, you weren't heavy I was just joking."

Jieun tuned to look at him. "Alright I forgive you, only because you're being really nice to me compared to before," Jieun smiled. Luhan coughed. Am I being too obvious?

"Are you alright?" Jieun asked offering him water while lightly patting him on the back. Luhan gladly took the drink and bowed to thank her. Jieun suddenly grabbed his hand and shook him a little.

"Are you really alright?" Jieun asked worridly. Luhan's heart beated really fast at the sudden skinship. Luhan nodded and tried to control his expression. "I'm alright Jieun."

Jieun sighed and let go off his hand. Luhan frowned at the loss of skinship. "Let's go then," Jieun said excitedly. "Silly Songg Choding," Luhan chuckled to himself.

"Huh? What did you say?" Jieun asked. "No, nothing. Let's go," Luhan said. "By the way Jieun, shouldn't you be calling me oppa? I hear I am one month older than you."

"Yeah, it's only a month," Jieun laughed. "But I am very precise about these things," Luhan smiled. "Ugh, but why are you being so picky about it?" Jieun pouted. "It's because I have seen the world a month more than you," Luhan smirked.

"Hul~" Jieun gasped. "You're really something Xi Luhan." Luhan chuckled. "Uhm I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be an oppa added after Luhan." Jieun rolled her eyes before saying. "Alright then Luhan oppa. Happy?"

"Very!" Luhan smiled. After 30 minutes they finally arrived. "Gosh that was a long journey," Jieun yawned while stretching her arms wide. "Lazy . All you did was sleep while I was driving," Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Ugh whatever. Let's go get some accessories," Jieun screamed in joy as she grabbed Luhan's hand and ran to the nearest accessories store. Luhan blushed at the sudden skinship. He liked how Jieun always takes the initiative.

"Oppa I think this deer headband would really suit you," Jieun squealed and put it on Luhan's head. "You look so cute." Luhan tried his very hard to pretend like he didn't care but in the inside he was yelling like a little girl.

Luhan looked around and picked out a panda headband for Jieun. "Try this on," he said. Jieun did as she was told. "How do I look oppa?" She asked. "Very .... weird," Luhan chuckled. "Haha very funny(!)" Jieun laughed sarcastically.

"I'm just kidding Jieun. You look adorable," Luhan smiled. "Pfft I know I do," Jieun said as she crossed her arms. "I'm going to go to the restroom. Stay here okay." After that Jieun skipped out the shop.

It's been 15 minutes however there is no sign of Jieun any where. Luhan tried searching her in every restroom there was. Although he got a lot of weird looks from the ladies, he simply didn't care.

Finding Jieun was his only priority right now. I wonder where she is? I hope she's alright. Just wait a few more minutes Jieun-ah I'll come running to find you. He was about to turn away from the last restroom he found. 

Just then he heard a loud yell. It sounded like Jieun. He ran towards the place he heard the scream from and looked around for Jieun. "Just let me go." Luhan heard a faint cry from the corner.

"How can we let a pretty lady like you go?" A man smirked. "Luhan oppa! Luhan oppa! Please help me," Jieun cried. "I'm sorry lady but there will be no one helping you today," another guy laughed. Oh but he was so wrong ...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is a new year's present from me. 

Enjoy it while it's here ;)

Happy New Year Everyone!