2.

It's hard being his secretary!!

http://i.imgur.com/OVmEjW9.png

 

tumblr_mmfi7ilMUu1qg5nyao1_500.gifeye_smile.gif

 

"Here you go sir," Jieun said placing the second coffee she made on the table. I hope he likes it. Jieun thought praying to herself. Luhan took a sip. "Hm it's nice," Luhan nodded.

"Well that's nice. What do you want me to do next sir?" Jieun asked. "I want you to call the people on my contact list and invite them for the party tomorrow," Luhan said.

"Alright sir," Jieun said and took the phone Luhan was handing out to her. Jieun looked through the contact list. Huh? This is weird. Jieun thought. There's only one number saved here. And what the heck is EXO?

It took only 2 rings until Jieun heard a voice. "Hello Luhan gege," the voice sounded extremely excited. "You never call when you're at work. What's the special occasion today?"

Jieun was shocked. Not by how cute that guy's voice was but because she couldn't understand a thing he just said. He wasn't speaking korean but it was more like chinese?

"Um hello," Jieun answered.

"Hang on a minute you're not Luhan gege," the guy said in a very broken korean.

"No, no I am not," Jieun chuckled.

"Then who are you? Are you his girlfriend?" he asked.

"Huh? His girlfriend? No ..," Jieun was cut off by him.

"Kris gege, Suho hyung Luhan gege has a girlfriend," he started yelling.

"Huh? Wait!" Jieun said but he couldn't hear her.

"What? Luhan hyung has a girlfriend? About time," the guy scoffed.

"Really? Luhan hyung has a girlfriend? That's cool," another shrieked.

"I want to talk to her," a guy with a very cute voice yelled.

"No I am gonna speak with her first" another yelled.

"GUYS! SHUT UP! You're probably scaring her," a guy with a very deep voice yelled.

Soon it was quiet and Jieun didn't hear anything. "Um hello?" Jieun said.

"Hello," it was the guy that just yelled.

"I am sorry for the misunderstanding I am not Luhan's girlfriend. I am actually his secretary," Jieun spoke.

"I see no worries," he said.

"Aw well that's a shame," another guy said.

"Shut up! I am talking right now. So why did you call?" he asked.

"Ah Luhan sir wanted to invite you guys for a party tomorrow," Jieun smiled.

"Another one? I hope there's prettier girls this time," another sighed.

"Kai behave yourself. Tell Luhan we'll be there," he said.

"Alright. It was nice talking to you guys. Goodbye," Jieun said.

"Goodbye," they all said at the same time and hung up. They're cute. Jieun thought.

Jieun went back to Luhan and handed his phone back to him. "So what did they say?" Luhan asked. "Well they said that they'll be there. By the way sir I didn't know that you were Chinese, your korean is very good," Jieun said.

"Well thank you. I have live here for almost 8 years so it got better through the years," Luhan smiled. "Anyways now I want you to go and do the decorations for the paty tomorrow."

"What? You mean now? It's going to take more than today to finish this," Jieun was shocked. She's his secretay not some party arranger. "Well if you start now it'll be finish. Anyways the guys like simple decoration anyway. Now chop chop," Luhan smirked.

"Alright sir," Jieun gritted her teeths and was about walk out when she was stopped by Luhan. "By the way tomorrow you can come here at 4.00 pm and check the decorations. The guest would probably start coming at around 6.00 pm. And dress pretty cause I told my friends I have a pretty secretary." Me and pretty? Jieun thought.

"Is that all sir?" Jieun asked. Luhan held up his cup. "This isn't going to fill itself is it now," Luhan smirked. "I wish it can," Jieun whispered. "Huh? What was that?" Luhan asked. "Nothing sir," Jieuns forced a smile. Jieun then went up to Luhan and grabbed the cup off his hand and walked out.

"Gah how I wish I can wipe that smirk off his face. Is smirking his trend mark or something?" Jieun scoffed. "Now let's go and make his stupid coffee again," Jieun then went off in a strop.

 

x

 

"Done. All. The. Work," Jieun said as she threw herself on the bed. "How can he make me work so hard on my first day?" Jieun pouted. "But his friends are nice even though they talk a lot."

"And I am too tired to change now," Jieun said. "I am just gonna sleep like this." Soon enough Jieun was off in her dreamland and she was too tired to change her attire as well.

Jieun woke up as the sun ray hit her face. She yawned and she sat up and stretched. "Oh God. Another fun day at the SM company. Yay(!)," she said in a sarcasm.

Jieun then started to type her review and her report. At about 3.00 pm she was finished with her work. She then decided to get ready for the party. Jieun remembered what Luhan told her yesterday. And dress pretty cause I told my friends I have a pretty secretary.

"Pfft who would want to look pretty for them?" Jieun scoffed. However she ended up following Luhan's order. She started to look for something appropriate to wear. "How about this?"

 

 

"Nah it's too revealing Jieun. You never know there might be erts around there," Jieun shuddered. "You already know that Luhan is one. Well what about this?"

 

 

"Hmm it's too cute. It doesn't match the theme for tonight. I think I'll just wear this."

 

jieun.jpg

 

Jieun arrived at the location of the party and started to see if the decorations look nice or not. "Well you look nice today," a voice from behind called out but Jieun didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

Indeed it was Luhan. "Thank you sir," Jieun bowed. "No need to call me sir. Just call me Luhan," Luhan smiled. "Alright if you insist Luhan. But you don't look so bad yourself," Jieun smiled.

 

AqhhdOcCIAAVxtK.jpg:large

 

"Thank you Jieun," Luhan said. "So how are the decorations coming along?" He asked. "I tried my best but I don't know if it matches your taste. What do you think?" Jieun asked.

Luhan examined the place and nodded. "It looks nice. Well done," Luhan said. "Well the guests are arriving I will go and greet them," Luhan then walked off to greet the guests.

Jieun walked around the place to check everthing else. Soon enough the whole place was filled with guests. Jieun felt cramped and lonely. She didn't know anyone from here.

Just then someone tapped her shoulders. Jieun turned around to find Luhan with 11 other guys. "Jieun let me introduce you to my friends. Remember you talked to them on the phone?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah I remember," Jieun smiled. "Well introduce yourselves then guys," Luhan gestured them to say something.

"I'll go first. Hey I am Kai and you're hot," Kai said which caused Jieun to blush.

"Aw look she's blushing. You're cute and I am Baekhyun," He winked.

Great. It made Jieun blush even more. "The name's Kris," he waved.

"I am Tao, I picked up the phone," he smiled.

"I am Sehun, the maknae," he said.

"I am D.O. You're really pretty," he smiled.

"Hey I am Chanyeol. Thank god Luhan hyung isn't dating you otherwise I would be jealous," he sighed.

"What are you on about?" Luhan asked.

"Long story hyung," Chanyeol chuckled.

"Hey I am Chen," he said.

"And I am Xiumin," he cutely waved.

"I am Lay," he smiled.

"And finally I am Suho," he waved as well.

"Well I am Jieun," Jieun bowed.

"Aw she's so cute," Baekhyun said.

"And pretty as well," D.O and Chanyeol yelled.

"Hey don't forget hot," Kai interjected.

Jieun looked at all of them and smiled. This is going to be a very long day. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey another update!! ^^

Hope you enjoy it!!

I watched EXO's wolf drama version and I fell in love with Luhan all over again!!

The others were really good as well but the storyline wasn't really clear so I hope part 2 will make it clear!!

Anyways the gif and pictures aren't mine. Credits go to their original owners.

Subscribe, comment or upvote!! Do whatever!! >.<