1.

It's hard being his secretary!!

http://i.imgur.com/OVmEjW9.png

 

tumblr_m9o95oGU4t1rvdwt3o1_500.gifimage

 

"Sir, there's someone that wants to meet you," Luhan nodded as he was busy typing. "You may go in," the man gestured her to walk in. "Thank you," she bowed and entered the room.

"Luhan?" the voice called out which caused Luhan to look up. There in short red dress Seohyun was standing infront of him. "What do you want?" Luhan asked slightly annoyed.

"Nothing much. I just have an offer for you," Seohyun said taking a seat. "What offer?" Luhan asked. "I want you to be my boyfriend," Seohyun said. "What makes you think I will go out with you?" Luhan chuckled.

"Well for the fact that if you don't then I will make sure to ruin your business," Seohyun smirked. "You wouldn't," Luhan shook his head. "Oh Luhan but I can and I will if you don't accept my offer. Don't forget who my father is," Seohyun said leaning in.

Luhan thought for a few minutes before giving in and accepting her offer. Luhan couldn't let Seohyun ruin his business. It took him 6 years to build this place. "Fine I'll be your boyfriend," Luhan mumbled.

"Now that's a good boy," Seohyun sighed and walked out. Before walking out she said, "Remember Luhan, don't try to betray me,". As soon as she walked out Luhan smacked his face on his desk.

"Why does all the bad things only happen to me?" Luhan yelled. "Sir," the man from before called out. "What is it?" Luhan asked a bit irritated. "Someone is here for the secretary interview," he said.

"Call her in," Luhan sighed. Jieun bowed to the man and walked in. She saw Luhan laying his head on his desk. "Excuse me," Jieun said in a very soft voice.

"What is it?" Luhan said still not looking up. "I came here for the interview," Jieun replied. "Aish, sit down," Luhan looked up and signalled her to take a seat. Well he's good looking and he kind of looks like a deer. Jieun thought.

"Here's my CV," Jieun passed her file to him but he rejected it. "You're hired," Luhan said. "Wh .. what?" Jieun asked flustered. "I said you're hired but on one condition," Luhan repeated. "What is it?" Jieun asked.

"Gosh you ask too many questions. If you want to get hired then you need to dance for me," Luhan smirked. "Ex..excuse me?" Jieun was shocked. "Come on you want this job right?" Luhan asked. 

"Yeah I want this job," Jieun answered. "Good then dance to SECRET's Poison. It's my favourite song," Luhan said. "But the dance is too flashy," Jieun protested. "Why do you think I like it?" Luhan scoffed.

Luhan played the song and gestured Jieun to start dancing . Oh I really want this job. Jieun thought. Should I dance? I have nothing to lose anyway. Jieun began dancing perfectly in rythm.

Luhan was shocked. Okay he wanted her to dance but he didn't expect her to actually dance. This girls is interesting. Luhan smirked. "Stop! You're hired. Come to work tomorrow at 8.00 am. Now goodbye," Luhan said and layed his head on the desk once again.

"Tha .. thank you and goodbye," Jieun said and walked out. I mean it's nice that I have a job now but that doesn't mean I should get a job merely on my dancing. Jieun thought. Who makes people dance on their interview? This man is weird.

 

x

 

"Jieun you're gonna be late on your first day of work," Jieun mentally cursed herself for sleeping late last night. Jieun grabbed whatever she could find and wore it.

tumblr_mnrvl4Rk1r1rkmb32o1_500.png

 

Jieun ran as fast as she could and entered Luhan's room. "I am sorry for being la..," Jieun was confused as she looked around the room to find no one in particular.

"This is strange. He tells me to be here by 8.00 am and he's still not here," Jieun sighed and took a seat. She waited for about 10 minutes when Luhan barged into the room.

Jieun quickly stood up and bowed. "Good morning sir," Jieun greeted. "Good morning. Well you're on time, take a seat," Luhan said and sat down in front of Jieun. "Um .. thank you sir," Jieun too sat down.

"Since you're new here. I'll give you some simple tasks and let me tell you some rules," Luhan said. "There are two rules. 1. Don't ever interrupt me. 2. Never disobey me. And here's the list of things you need to do," Luhan handed her a piece of paper.

 

List~

1. Make me a coffee

2. Go and organise my files in chronological order

3. Invite all the people on my contact list for a party

4. Write a report about anything you want

5. Print out the presentation for tomorrow

6. Hand me a review on your experience here by tomorrow

7. Make me another coffee

8. Call all my clients and confirm about tomorrow's meeting

9. If you ever recieve a call from Seohyun hang up

10. Organise a party for tomorrow

 

Jieun looked at the list and was shocked. Geez I thought he said that he's going to be easy on me. Jieun thought. "Miss ..." Luhan said. "Jieun. Song Jieun," Jieun smiled.

"Right, so are there any questions Miss Song?" Luhan asked. "Um no," Jieun shook her head. "Good now go and make me coffee," Luhan ordered. 

Jieun bowed before walking out of the room. Well he's a jolly bunny(!) Jieun sighed and went to make Luhan coffee. "Sir here's your coffee," Jieun said as she placed the cup next to his laptop.

Luhan took a sip of it and spat it out. "Is there something wrong sir?" Jieun askedd worriedly. "Yes it's too sugary," Luhan said. "How many spoons of sugar did you put in?"

"Two sir," Jieun replied. "Well I only have one spoon of sugar in my coffee," Luhan said. "Now go make another one and this time make it better. I beg you," Luhan sighed.

"Alright sir," Jieun bowed and left the room. "Well that was a bit rude. He never told me how many sugar he wanted in his coffee in the first place. He's just a stuck up deer," Jieun pouted and went off in a strop.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter up!! ^^

How was it? Disappointing or Nice!!??

Please subscribe and comment!! >.<