4.

It's hard being his secretary!!

http://i.imgur.com/OVmEjW9.png

 

jieun112.giftumblr_m26n92eopc1qg57tuo2_500.gif

 

 

 

“Jieun we’re here,” Luhan said as he parked the car next to her house. “Jieun ..,” as he looked over he realised that Jieun was asleep. She looked perfect like that.

He tried waking her up by shaking her a little but it seems like she was in a deep slumber or she was just a heavy sleeper. It looks like he has to carry her there.

 Luhan grabbed her bag looked through it and searched for her house keys. After he found the keys he got off and carried Jieun in a bridal way.

He opened the door and went upstairs and entered a room down the hallway. He considered it was her room was since it was covered in pink. He gently placed her on the bed.

He stayed there for a while examining her facial features and he couldn’t deny the fact that she was pretty in fact beautiful. Her eyes, her hair, her lips, everything about her was perfect.

Maybe that’s why the guys like her so much. He thought. At that moment his eyes fell on one thing. Her lips. Then he remembered the time when he was really attracted to her.

What’s wrong with me? He shook his head furiously. But one can’t control their feelings and that’s exactly what Luhan couldn't do. He slowly closed the gap between them.

Soon enough his lips was just a centimetre away. As soon as he realised what he was doing he jerked back and slapped himself a few times in the cheeks.

“What’s happening to me?” he whispered to himself. He rubbed his chest trying to slow down his beating heart. “Why is my heart beating so fast?”

Luhan slowly closed her bedroom door and as fast as he could ran out her house. He quickly entered his car and took his breath. "Song Jieun what are you doing to me?" he sighed.

As soon as he arrived at his home he ran to his bedroom shutting the door really loud. He was confused with all these feelings flowing in at the same time.

It was the first time he felt like this and he didn’t know why. He closed his eyes to rest but all he could see was Jieun. “Argh,” he groaned. “Why is she haunting my sleep as well?”

Next day Luhan hardly got any sleep as all he thought about was Jieun. “Great(!) I get to see her today don't I,” Luhan said very sarcastically.

Luhan lazily got up from his bed and went to have a shower. He felt a bit better after the shower. He walked downstairs and saw everyone at the dining table waiting for him.

“Sorry guys I am a bit late,” Luhan apologised as he sat next to Kris. “It’s alright but it’s so unlike you arriving late for breakfast,” Xiu min said.

“Yeah I hardly got any sleep yesterday,” Luhan sighed as he grabbed himself a toast. “Why? Did something happen?” Suho asked worriedly.

“You guys might think I am crazy,” Luhan shook his head. “Ani hyung. Just tell us,” Sehun said. “Well last night I dropped Jieun home and ..,” Luhan told them everything from the start to end.

Everyone was speechless and constantly looked at each other. “Well what’s wrong with me?” Luhan asked frustrated. “Hyung,” Tao broke the silence.

“You’re in love,” they all said at once. “Me? In love?” Luhan was genuinely shocked. He never expected to fall in love and that too with his secretary.

“Yeah, in love. Gosh congratulations man for finally falling in love,” Kris chuckled. “Yah what you thought I wasn’t gonna like anyone?” Luhan gave him a little shove.

“Truthfully yes. I mean your attitude is so hateful,” Kris replied as he shoved him back. “I was thinking of keeping her to myself but I guess you really like her,” Chanyeol pouted.

“You think she’s some kind of property you can keep?” Luhan asked blankly. “Well I could make her mine and keep her,” Chanyeol smiled and Luhan gave him his deathly glare.

“Make her cry or sad and I’ll steal her away from you,” Kai warned him. “Who are you to threaten me?” Luhan glared. “I was just saying,” Kai said looking away.

“Wah hyung is finally in love but with the wrong person. Why Jieunnie?,” D.O said. “Yah what do you mean the wrong person and why can't I like her?” Luhan grumbled.

“Means that she was supposed to be mine but I will let her go for hyung,” D.O said as he pretended to fake cry. “You’re such a drama queen,” Lay said slapping D.O’s arm.

While everyone was happy and congratulating Luhan one person was sulking in the corner. But I also like her a lot too. Baekhyun thought as he frowned.

Chen noticed the look on Baekhyun’s face and walked up to him.  "Hey what’s wrong?" he asked. “Oh nothing’s wrong,” Baekhyun forced a smiled.

“Don’t lie. You also like Jieun right?” Chen said. Baekhyun sighed and nodded lightly. Chen frowned and gave Baekhyun a little pat in the back.

“You know Jieun isn’t Luhan hyung’s yet so you still have a chance,” Chen encouraged him. Baekhyun’s face quickly lit up. “You really think so?” he asked.

“Of course and all you need to do is approach her as a friend not as a dongseng. Girls always like it when guys approach girls as a friend,” Chen smiled.

“Thanks Chen you’re the best,” Baekhyun said as he hugged Chen. “No worries bro and if you have any questions or worries ask me,” he winked.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the super late update and it's short as well!! ;(

So Lulu just realised that he likes Ssongji but oh uh ...

Bacon also likes her!! Typical stupid love triangle!!

Anyways comment, subscribe and upvote!! ^^