3.

It's hard being his secretary!!

 http://i.imgur.com/OVmEjW9.png

luhan.giftumblr_m89splla9k1r9a8ozo1_500.gif

 

 

"I have to go talk to Mr.Lee. Guys stay with Jieun," Luhan said as he walked off. "So Jieun do you have a boyfriend?" Chanyeol asked. "Unfortunately I don't," Jieun pouted. "But it's fortunate for me," Kai smiled.

"Aw she's so cute when she pouts," Baekhyun and D.O squealed. "Guys you're probably scaring her right now," Kris interjected. "Oh are we scaring you right now?" D.O asked cutely.

"No I am fine and besides you guys are cute," Jieun smiled pinching D.O's cheeks. This caused D.O to blush. Really hard. "So Jieun how old are you?" Suho asked. "I am 23," Jieun answered. "Oh you're a noona," Tao said.

"But she's not for me. She's the same age," Xiu min said. "What we're the same age?" Jieun asked wide eyed. "Yeah why?" Xiu min asked curiously. "Ani .. it's just that .. you look so young," Jieun said.

"Hehe thanks," Xiu min smiled. "Jieun what do you think about us, individually?" Chen asked. "Hm first of all I think D.O and Baekhyun are really cute," Jieun said.

"What about me?" Sehun asked. "Hm you're very handsome," Jieun said. "You really think so?" Sehun blushed. "I know so," Jieun replied. "Hey what about me?" Kai said.

"I think you're very attractive. Maybe a noona magnet?" Jieun smiled. "Well are you attracted to this magnet?" Kai winked. "Kai stop flirting with her," Kris said.

"Gosh hyung you're just jealous," Kai stuck his tounge out. "Yah imma," Kris yelled. "Guys stop fighting. In fact you're all really good looking. Maybe that's why all the girls are looking at you right now," Jieun pointed out.

"Oh are they?" Lay asked. "I didn't realise. All we see is you noona," Tao said. "But noona what about Luhan hyung? What do you think about him?" Baekhyun asked.

"Hm he's much better looking when he doesn't talk," Jieun blurted out but soon covered when she realised what she just said. "I didn't mean to say that."

"Don't worry noona sometimes even I think the same," Suho said. "You won't tell him right?" Jieun pouted. "No we won't. You're lucky you're pretty and nice," Chen smiled.

"So what are you guys talking about?" Luhan came out of no where. "Nothing," they all said at the same time. "Okay. So Jieun did my friends bother you?" Luhan asked.

"Ani they were actually a good company," Jieun smiled. "I hope so," Luhan said. "Hyung this party is getting a bit boring. When is the entertainment gonna start?" Sehun asked.

"It should be starting just about now," Luhan answered. "Alright now it's time for the entertainment. So all the guys grab your partner and bring them to the dance floor," the host happily shouted into the microphone.

"Jieunnie do you wanna be my partner?" Kai smiled. "Yah show some respect to noona and why would she be your partner? She's gonna be mine" Chnayeol argued.

"Well I am gonna call her Jieunnie and she's gonna be my partner cause I am y, right Jieunnie?" Kai winked. "Erm ..," Jieun stuttered at the sudden proposal.

"See she doesn't want to be your partner. Noona will you be my partner?" Baekhyun said showing some aegyo. "No, noona be mine," D.O held her hands.

"Yah don't touch her," Tao whined. "I will," D.O stuck his tounge out. "Guys leave her alone. And she's my partner," Luhan said dragging her.

"Hyung don't take pretty noona away," Sehun pouted. "Sorry about the guys. They can be a handful at times," Luhan apologised. "Don't be and besides I like them," Jieun chuckled.

"Well since we're here let's dance," Luhan said offering his hand which Jieun galdy took. Luhan gently placed his hands on Jieun's waist while Jieun wrapped her hands around Luhan's neck.

Luhan stared intently at Jieun which caused Jieun to be nervous. Why is he staring at me like that? Jieun thought. Luhan closed the gap between them and soon his face was really close to her's.

I never noticed she was this pretty. Luhan smiled. Jieun fidgeted a little but soon was attracted to his gaze. Jieun stared back at him never leaving his eyes. Wah he's really good looking. 

Luhan took his gaze off her face and looked at her lips. Why am I suddenly so attracted to her? As he was about to close the distance between them their moment was rudely interupted.

"Oppa what the heck are you doing?" a very familiar voice called out. "Seohyun?" Luhan looked at her in disbelief. "What are you doing here cause I remember not inviting you?" Luhan asked clearly iritated by her presence.

"That's not important right now. Who the heck is she?" Seohyun pointed at Jieun in disgust. "That's Jieun and stop looking at her like that," Luhan scoffed.

"And what may you be doing with her?" Seohyun asked. "Nothing," Luhan replied. "Lies. I saw you nearly kissing her. Thank God I came in the right time cause this right here was all over you, Seohyun sighed.

Luhan opened his mouth to say something but was interupted by Jieun. "Excuse me? I don't know who you are but you have no right to speak about me like that," Jieun said taking a step closer to Seohyun.

Seohyun flinched and took a step back. "Who .. who are you to tell me that?" Seohyun scoffed. "Me? I am Jieun. This is our first meeting you shouldn't ruin it," Jieun brushed her shoulders past her.

"Ya .. yah. Who does she think she is," Seohyun yelled. Luhan smirked at Jieun's sudden outburst."Oppa why are you there smiling?" Seohyun shrieked.

"Seohyun I think you should leave," Luhan said. "Why should I? What if you go kiss her again?" Seohyun scoffed. "What if I do?" Luhan challenged.

"You wouldn't," Seohyun smirked. "Oh Seohyun but I can and I will if you don't leave now," Luhan said. "Fine I'll go but I better not see her again," Seohyun said as she left in a strop.  

"That girl seriously," Jieun huffed. "Noona are you alright?" Suho asked. "Yeah," Jieun smiled weakly. "Don't lie I can see through you," Chen said.

"Fine it's that girl Seohyun. She just comes up to me and starts calling me a ," Jieun pouted. "She called you what?" Xiu min yelled. "I'll go teach her a lesson for talking to my girl like that," Kai said as he started to walk away. 

Jieun chuckled. "Kai wait," Jieun grabbed him. "But I need to sort that girl out," Kai said resisting. "It's alright Kai," Jieun smiled. "If you say so," Kai said sitting back down.

"And it's alright guys. But I already taught her a lesson my way. Well I will be going now," Jieun waved. "Aw can't you stay longer?" Baekhyun whined holding onto her arm.

"I would love to but it's a bit late now," Jieun hugged Baekhyun. "Alright, bye," they all waved goodbye to her. Jieun stood outside as she called her friend, Hana.

"Hana can you come pick me up?" Jieun asked. "Sorry Songgji I can't," Hana said. "Don't worry I'll ask someone else," Jieun said. "You sure?" Hana asked worried.

"Totally bye now," Jieun hung up and sighed. She had no one to ask. All of her friends were out of town and her parents are probably sleeping right now. "Jieun," Luhan called out.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked. "I was about to go home but I have no ride," Jieun said. "Well I'll drop you. Where do you live?," Luhan offered.

"Oh no. What if that Seohyun comes back again accusing me of something else?" Jieun chuckled. "It's alright I sent her back," Luhan smiled.

"Thank God you did," Jieun sighed. "So can I drop you off now?" Luhan asked. "Fine since I have no one to ask," Jieun nodded. "Well let's go then."

Luhan led Jieun to his car and opened the door for her. "Thank you," Jieun smiled. Jieun entered the car and soon Luhan sat next to her. "So where do you live?" Luhan asked. "I live near the Apgujeong mall," Jieun replied.

The ride was unexpectedly quiet and awkward. Jieun decided to lighten up the atmosphere. "So," Jieun started. "So what?" Luhan asked. "Why are you suddenly being nice to me?" Jieun said as she turned to face him.

"Me? Nice?" Luhan scoffed. "Yeah you. You're being nice. That's so unlike you," Jieun stared at him. "Ya..h stop looking at me like that and I can be nice," Luhan yelled.

"Hmph well you don't have to yell like that do you?" Jieun pouted as she looked outside the window. "I .. I am sorry. Just sleep or something," Luhan said. There's something wrong with him and I need to find out. Jieun then slowly fell asleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a very late update and it's not as good as most of you prabably hoped but I tried. ^^

Please comment on things I can improve!! >.<

Comment, subscribe and upvote!!

Thanks!!