After class

Sombre

HI. Sorry i hvent update for months. mybe you have to read the other chapters again. mybe some words dont have the L word because my keyboard's havind a hard time to type that word.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after min told him what had happened. key had no choice other than approaching her himself. key asked min again to help him to find amber's schedule. after he got the schedule, he needed to plan really well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day, key waited amber outside the building. amber walked down the street to go the bus stop.

"Amber Liu."

Amber stopped walking and turned to Key. She just stared a him with a face gesture 'what's up' She was so tired after having three lecture nonstop.

"Ermmm. excuse me. do you have some time?"

"Who are you?"

"we've met before. i'm kim kibum." then he showed her his land rover and read the plate number "KEY 23"

*who's this diva showing off his car* amber mumbled to herself.

"okay cool. what do you want? can you make it fast because im so tired." 

"can you please be my tutor? my grades were falling so i need someone to guide me properly."

"what? tutor you? no.! im not a genius plus i dont really have time to spend tutoring you."

"pease i really need this. youre so lucky you know. for having me to ask you this. other girls would queue up to tutor me."

"then why dont you go ask another girl, im busy. im going"

"wait amber." key hesitated " but they dont have good grades as well."

"i dont know you. i just cant" amber said.

"you dont know me? we've been classmate for 2 years for god sake"

"fyi we have different classmate for every schedule. so do i have to know every person?"

"well....but we are in the same course so most of the time we have the same schedule. it's absolutely doesnt make any sense ms amber."

"whatever. i dont have time to be your tutor. i dont see you in three of the lectures today so if you want to succeed dont skip lectures. dont just wandering around asking people to tutor you but make your own effort. you better studying now instead of showing off your car.okay i really need to catch my bus.bye" ]

she ran to the bus stop. key kept calling her but before he got to the bus stop she's already boarding the bus. he lost her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think? what do i have to fix? please comment.