the start

Sombre

short update to fill your Keyber's crave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'your phone number please?' Key said

'Why do you want my phone number? no im giving it to you.'

'im not flirting with you ms Amber. it will be easier for me to contact you when we're gonna meet for tutoring. can we have it two or three times a week?'

Amber was so annoyed and said ' what? three? thats too much. i need my time alone too. Give me your schedule and i'll try to find sometime."

Key quickly looking for his schedule and give it to Amber. Amber took it and walked away. "Amber wait. Give me your number at least."

"No, give me your number. I'll call you."

 

A week later.

 To: Key

Meet me at cafe today at 5pm. 

 From : Amber

 

'oh my goodness she sent me a text message' Key just said it loudly.

Jinwoon who sat beside him yelled at him back 'yaaaa whats wrong with you? who texted you? Arisa?'

"what? arisa? no. it's Amber. she wants to see me this evening." Key answered casually.

"why were you so excited? do you like herrr?" 

"no i dont."

"you seem so, seriously"

"well, i want her to tutor me , you know. im just so tired of being scolded by my mom. i need her by now, okay." 

"i think someday you will fall for her" jinwoon said jokingly

"seriously dude?? how can i fall in love with that boyish girl? nothing about her interest me, except for her knowledge. i dont even know if she likes a boy." key indicated.

"we dont know the future, key. She's unique and thats your ideal type." 

"not even close jinwoon-ahh ahh. stop briefing me with my ideal type. i know what i like."

"so you like Arisa more??!"

"seriously stop it. Arisa is better though. i need to go. this will never end. bye."

Key then drove to his house to get clean because he thought that he was so smelly from attending all the classes that morning. he just wore a simple black and white polka dot t shirt with a knee length denim shorts. With just a spray of perfumes, he took his wallet and car keys heading to the front door of his house. He drove his car to a cute cafe next to his college and parked his car.

 

 

He went inside the cafe and saw Amber sitting at the side mirror of the cafe wearing a jeans paired with a white tshirt inside and a denim jacket. Key found her so stylist. He stepped himself to her and said " Oh we're both wearing denim today."

Amber acted cold although she's a little bit surprised by his sudden voice. She casually asked him to sit in front of her seat and then called out the waiter. "Order now. Faster."

Key felt blurred for a while "uh uh oh Iced Americano please." He told the waiter and then he smiled at Amber and uttered " You wanna pay for me? How sweet of you huh" ^^

"Ha ha ha you pay for yourself okay." Amber voiced out sarcastically. *This guy is reallly something*

 

 

So, Amber just took out a paper and proceeded with her plan. She told Key about the schedule "Okay here, mmm, Im free on Monday evening and also you, so, Monday at 4pm until 5.30pm, then..."

Key interupted " One hour and 30 minutes only? i thought we're going to have 2 hours per class?"

"Believe me you wont be able to stay even for 1hr and 30 mins. Just listen okay!!"

"Okay right continue then."

"Wednesday morning 8am until 930am."

"What? 8 freaking AM?"

"Your class starts at 10am and after that all our classes are clashing schedule. So we cant meet."

"okay, more?"

"thats all.."

"thats all?? two times a week only?" Key questioned

"yeah! how many times do you want? i have to study on my own too dude."

Key cant believe Amber just called him dude because they're not that close but he held it in.

"mmmmm why dont we have class on weekends? or why dont we do it like 730m until 9pm mybe?" *so i can go to club after that.lol* "please Amber? im afraid that i cant make it in the morning that early. 8 am is too early for me."

Amber sighed heavily "You are full of excuse. okay then. let me take a look on our schedule again"

 

 

key felt relieved at the moment. He drank his iced americano while looking at Amber struggling to find the time. he tried to see.

 

mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm

 

"here Amber. friday 3pm until 5, wednesday 7 to 9, and also monday evening at 3. simple right?" he just blurted

Amber looked at him unbelievably "why 2 hours? why 3 times?"

"If you want shortened the time, okay, its fine, i would be glad actually. 3 times? mmmm i need a lot to catch up so yeah but if you're tired , then we can cancel it or postpone it to another time. Okay?" 

Amber took a deep breath while thinking. "FIne! Im not doing it for free either." Amber said jokingly.

"What? You want to pay you? okay lunch or dinner for every class okay?" key said bluntly

"Ah no. i just joking. forget it. i dont want people to see im having mealSS with you." 

"whatver then. So are we finished?"

"yeah. i'll be going. bye then" AMber said that and woke up from her seat.

 

 

She took a step to  the counter but then Key held her hand "I'll pay for this one. As a gratitude for you"

Amber was hesitant to answer and look at their touching hands." mmm no i'll pay for myself" She tried to pull he hands away but then Key tightened his hold and woke up for his seat and still insisted to pay.

He took a couple step and release Amber's hand and wandered to the counter. Amber was taken back and tightened her own hands.

She felt weird but shrugged it away. When she looked at the counter, Key has finished paying. 

"Bye my teacher see you this wednesday then. Today is monday but lets skip it first alright?"

Amber answered " Im glad you want to skip anyway. huh see you in the library, 3rd floor. if you're late, cancel all the classes for the week!"

Key nodded annoyingly and wend his way out of the cafe door so do Amber.

 

 

Amber strolled alone to her housedorm for 10 minutes while thinking about what had happened in the cafe. She told herself *Im not that stupid girl who has heart-stirring just for a ""friend"" or stranger touches my hands* As soon as she arrived at her home, she went straight to her cozy bed. Luna was not home yet. The house was silent too. 

The thought came again when she tried to sleep.

* How dare he touched my hands just like that. Sigh*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? hehehe please comment. im sorry if there are wronged grammar or spelling, im not that skilled in english and it's also midnight already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------