2nd - Help

Sombre

new chapter for you guys.Sorry for my english. 

 

 

Key POV

Why do I have classes in such early in the morning. I need my beauty sleep after this ; the girls last night were freaking y and hell i did got back home late last night. 

He thought of skipping this morning class but he did failed Mr Choi's subject and he didnnt want to get a 'fail' again so he decided to attend the class.

he walked to the lecture room with his diva attitude and someone was actually hit him and they fell on the floor.

" Yaa why are you such a rush?"

They quickly got up on their own.

" Oh Im sorry I already late. My class starts at 8 o clock. I need to gO now. Im sorry again."

" Eh miss it's 15 minutes before 8."

he looked to hIS watch again and facepalmed.

" My watch is not working. I bet it stoped yesterday at 815 pm. i thought now already past 8. Thank you but i really need to go."

he headed straight to the hallway.

" Stonehead." key uttered. "He looks like a girl."

 

Amber POV

She walked into the class and started to find the front seat.

* Ah luckily im early today or else all the front seats are taken*

She took her note from her bag and started to read it whithut paying attention t anyone else except her note.

 

Key POV

Jinwoon came to him and said " D you know the stonecold get the second place in the top 10? She's great fr a Liu."

"Why would great-for-a-Liu?"

" Well she's not korean right?"

" It cant be deny. Lok at how he studies. As soon as he stepped on the lecture room, he reads his note. he doesnt even socialize himself right if im not mistaken."

"Wow Key you kows a lot about her. Are you a stalker or something? "

" Who was the one told me about this before? it was you right? "

" No i didnt."

"Really?"

" really"

"really?"

"yahhhh."

"Then who told me about her then." He kept thinking. " Ah that big-mouthed Min whp is in degree of Bachelor of Music."

" Ah she knows everyone's secret right?"

Key was thinking about something when Jinwoon kept talking to him.

" yaa do you hear me?" 

" wha what is it? "

" bwyaaa what were you thinking about?"

" Do you remeber when i said that i need a teacher?"

" yes probably. Why?'

" i have an idea."

" What is it?''

Someone interfered them." Well we have something interesting over there right Kim Kibum!"

Dand dang dang. Im so dead. " Nothng Mr Choi we just having a discussion about your lesson earlier."

"oh really It seems that you were talking since i stepped into this room. Do you really had yur attention to my lecture just now?"

" yes sir we did. righr Jinwoon ssi?"

" yes of course kibum ssi. We did, sir. we are so sorry. we will discuss this after yur class then." jinwon added

" You really lucky there kibum to have a friend with manner there or you will end up being expelled frm this university."

they sat down and continued to have their attention to Mr Choi"s lecture.

 

After the class is done, Key and Jinwoon splitted  as Jinwoon has another clss to attend. 

 

Key went too look for Min to ask her something.

" Min- ah, can you help me with something?

" ah Key.. Why are you being so pampered today? With Min-ah instead of Min ssi as usual."

" Hehehe. Do know kind of know that stone cold from our class?"

" Who?? Stonecold?? Amber?? " 

" Is that his name? So girly..."

" Well she's a girl obviously"

" SHE IS A GIRL? I THOUGHT SHE IS A HE?"

"Then why did you come to ask me if she is a he? You should go to him yourself."

" yeah right? okay maybe it's destined that i need to know about 'her' from you." So can you help me?"

" wht is it then.? palli i need to g somewhere but for you Key i can hold it for seconds."

"Okay can you plis ..............................................................................

 

 

 

Thanks for subscribing guys. Actually I have an important exm this year but i need to practise my essay and vocabulary usage so i ended up writing this keyber. 

Please subsribe and comment.

I  will try to improve it.

I dont have any pictures yet as i dont have enough time . i just spend less that an hour to write this on computer then i need to study. 

If anyone wanna help me, it wlll be so welcomed.

Im thinkng of write it longer but i dont know how to elaborate well, im sorry.

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for reding. Im so appreciated that. 

KEYBER FOR THE WIN.

 

: