~~ What did you say? ~~ part 3

Would You be my Boyfriend?

“ Ayo whaddup kreeeeeeeeeesssssshhh! “

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Hi krease! Huh? Krease? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA! It’s funny!” Luhan said while talking to himself.

“Okay, I will call the others. Just wait here okay? Chanyeol will come with me.” Kris replied not minding about Luhan’s comment.

“Why are you taking Channie huh? Do you want to do something to him? C’mon tell us you freaking angry bird!” Baekhyun shouted.

“No Baekhyun. I’m not going to do anything to him. I’ll just bring him to his house because he is very, very drunk. Okay?”

“OOOOOOKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! No need to place your wrath on us!” Lay said while raising his arms for sign of surrendering.

“Bye! Just wait for the others ‘kay” Kris replied

“Wait!” Chanyeol said. “I’ll just do the Goodbye-Ritual!” But before Kris even have the chance to ask ‘what ritual?’ Happy Virus is already there while saluting like an army general.

“Goodbye you derps!” Chanyeol said. “May you have a very pleasurable evening!” The rest of the derp squad saluted and did a rain dance. “Goodbye General!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris is now driving to Chanyeol’s house when suddenly the other giant asked him a question.

“Do you want to know a secret?” Chanyeol said while looking hopefully at Kris.

“Uhhhhh… What secret?” Kris Replied.

“Kris, come here.”

Kris leaned forward to Chanyeol while getting anxious, ‘Will Chanyeol confess to me? Please be it!’

“I….”

“What?”

“I like hamburgers, dragons, Golden terriers, and most of all skyscrapers.” Chanyeol said while getting sleepy every second that pass.

‘What?’ Kris is in the middle of thinking why Chanyeol is saying that he likes those things when he suddenly felt a weight on his lap. Apparently, Chanyeol’s tall built have made it possible for him to place his head on Kris’ lap so that he can sleep more comfortably (Chanyeol once said that sleeping while sitting is very uncomfortable).

While chuckling, Kris answered “Me too Chanyeol-ah. Me too” before deciding that he should bring Chanyeol to his house instead.

Little did Kris know that he missed a very important detail in Chanyeol's rant earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk! Thanks guys for hanging out with this story and hope you like it!

i also have another story entitled "WTHK????????????(What the holy Krisus)" it's a kind of drabble featuring HUNHAN and KRISYEOL

 

hope you check it and ejoy it too