~~ What did you say? ~~ (part 1)

Would You be my Boyfriend?

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!! I know that i did not updated for an-almost-whole month but here  am ! alive and breathing and stalking on exo and updating.

anyways hope you like this crappy chapter!

P.S. this chapter i think is a normal scene so you may not like it.

P.S.S. i did not copied this but if there are some scenes that you think is similar to other stories, it is puurely coincedence.

P.S.S.S did you see the Growl?! omg it is vey awesome!!!!!

P.S.S.S.S. can you please comment about my writing skills? i think its crappy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol decided to confess today but it .

Because right now, he feels like a dagger has been stabbed in his heart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Okay. You can do it Chanyeol. You have practiced this a million times and I’m sure you won’t fail. Yeah, that’s right you won’t blow this up.’

“Kris-hyung? Are you there?”

Currently, EXO are in the park today because Chen said that they should release some stress because they just finished their test today.

“Helllooooooooo! Kris-hung? Oh! You’re……….. Just…….. There.”

Chanyeol forgot to breathe because the scenery is just to heart-breaking.

Kris is with another girl. They are both smiling. The perfect couple. Picture perfect.

It feels like the whole world just broke down into million pieces before him, together with his heart. His mind told him that the two are just friends but his heart told otherwise. Because of this, he ran. He just ran and ran until his feet brought him here. The bar. He thought that this is the perfect place to forget everything. Forget all the moments with him. Forget the scene earlier. Forget how happy the two were. And lastly, forget Kris.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Give me another drink!” he said with a slurred voice because of too much alcohol.

“Um. Do you mind me asking a question?” The barista named Youngmin said.

“Yeah, you just asked me a question.” Chanyeol laughed thinking that his joke is very funny even though it’s lame.

“Do you have the same problem as them?” Youngmin said while pointing to a group of boys solemnly looking at their drinks.

“Who? Oh, them? I  know them.”

“Youngmin, he has the same problem as theirs.” Kwangmin, the other barista said.

“Okay. Well, back to work!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Guys? What are you doing here?” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun, Yixing, Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Xiumin.

“… We saw the man we love with somebody else…” they said with a synchronized shot of tequila.

“… Oh. Me too...”